SAVING

*Y/N

"What about Titan?" Danvers asked.

"We have another member left in Space." Steve continued for me, knowing that it will bring tears in my eyes when it comes to talking about Tony.

"We don't know how many are they left there, but they needed saving." Steve said.

"They're somewhere near Titan." Rocket said. "I lost track of the ship's communication. They maybe lost engine." Just then, we heard a beeping noise from my wrist watch. I looked at it and saw it blinking.

"What's that?" Nat asked.

"I don't know." I said. I double tapped the watch and the nano-particles formed on me and the suit was out.

"Woah!" Rhodey said.

"You too?!" Bruce asked. I chuckled and I looked at the screen.

"ARIA, what is it?" I asked.

"Miss, there have been a recent message sent through this suit."

"A message? From where?"

"An unknown location miss."

"Okay, play it." I said. "Guys, try to listen. And ARIA, try detecting the location." I said.

"Yes miss."

"This thing on?" I heard Tony's voice.

"Oh my God!" I said and I kneel on the floor. The mask was opened and we can hear Tony from the room. I held my mouth and tears fell down my eyes knowing that my husband's okay.

"Hey, Mrs. Stark... Y/N. If you find this recording, don't post it on social media. It's gonna be a real tear-jerker. I don't know if you're ever going to see these. I don't even know if you're... if you're still... Oh god, I hope so. Today is day 21, uh 22. You know, if it wasn't for the existential terror of staring into a void of space, I'd say I'm feeling better today. The infection's run its course, Thanks to the blue meanie back there. You'd love her. Very practical. Only a tiny bit sadistic. Some fuel cells were cracked during battle, but we figured out a way to reverse the ion charge to buy ourselves about 48 hours of time." Tony said.

"48 hours?! We need to save him!" I said as I looked at everyone. Steve and Nat are holding me and trying to comfort me.

"But it's now dead in the water. We're 1000 light years from the nearest 7-11. Oxygen will run out tomorrow. And that'll be it. And Y/N, honey, I... I know I said no more surprises, but I was really hoping to pull off one last one. But it looks like... well you know what it looks like. Don't feel bad about this. I mean, if you grovel for a couple of weeks, and then move on with enormous guilt. I should probably lie down. Please know that... when I drift off, I will think about you. Because it's always you." Tony's message ended. I burst into tears and felt the suit went back in my watch.

"Hey, come on.." I felt Steve pulled me on my feet and I hugged him as I cried about my husband.

"Save him, please.." I said softly. I broke the hug and turned to Carol.

"Please save him. He doesn't have much time.." I said. Carol nodded her head and walked away. As she walks away, I saw Rhodey went near me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him and cried on his shoulder.

"I need him alive, Rhodey. The kids need him." I said.

"I know... I know. He'll be here in a short while." Rhodey said as he rubbed my back.

"Why is mommy crying?" I heard Tal's voice. I looked at her direction and saw her holding her teddy on her arm, while he's holding James' hand in her hand, both looking at us with confusion. Rhodey and I broke the hug and I turned my back to the kids and wiped off my tears.