REPORT

*Y/N

~After 3 months~

Tony and I are in the house. He was inside the lab with his usual armor repair or another suit to be build. While he's down there, I was busy doing my work for the company.

"Miss, Mr. Fury wanted to talked to you regarding the Avengers Initiative." ARIA said.

"Okay, bring him up on my virtual." I said. Then, I saw Fury's holograph on my virtual screen. I stood and went in front my desk and sat on it.

"Fury, what is it?" I asked.

"I want you to review the files I will send you." Fury said.

"Regarding?"

"There has been a report that there has been an insight regarding a green beast that has anger issue." Fury said. Just then, my laptop made a sound. I looked at it and saw the files Fury was telling me about. I take a looked at it and it made my mind booze in amusement.

"Wow!" I said as I read the findings.

"What is it?" Fury asked.

"He was trying to recreate the Super Soldier Serum that was used by Captain America in the 40's. The problem with the formula and the process, instead of vita radiation, they used gamma. The whole experiment was a complete failure, but it was absorbed by a scientist named Bruce Banner. He, now, was exposed to the radiation of gamma. The effect of the gamma on him was too much to handle, so if he got angry or in any such of rage, he'll turn into a complete Hulk." I said explaining to him the process of Dr. Banner's formulation and synopsis of the experiment.

"How did you know that it was a Super Soldier Serum that Dr. Banner used?"

"I saw the formulation of Banner's and mine. Howard Stark and Y/Father/N tried replicating Dr. Erskine's formula. It never succeeded. Only Erskine brought the formula with him in his grave." I said as I looked at Fury.

"What do you want me to do to Dr. Banner?"

"Just study his files. We cannot interfere yet. I have a plan for Banner and he may be a valuable to the team."

"Really? A monster with anger issues MAY be a valuable member of the Avengers Initiative?!"

"We need him, Y/N. He has knowledge about technology--"

"We have Stark." I said.

"He never agreed to be part of the team."

"Give him some time.." I said.

"Dr. Banner also has Ph.D."

"I feel offended." I said.

"More knowledge is fun."

"It might end on debate."

"That's fun." Fury said.

"Whatever.." I said and the both of us laughed.

"That's your assignment, Agent. Make sure, Stark changes his mind about the Initiative."

"I'll try." Just then, the call ended and I just sighed.

"ARIA, bring me all the files that connects with Dr. Banner. Every files, every documents, even footages." I said and the AI brought me all at once in my virtual screen. I jumped a little and sighed.

"Alright. Let's get working, A." I said and tried reading the files one by one.

~After 2 hours~