SPACE

*Y/N

I saw a metal suddenly engulfed me. I got shocked when I heard my AI on it.

"Hello Miss." ARIA said.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Mr. Stark had unlocked a new protocol to his AI and it includes your nano-tech suit." ARIA said. 

"A, how deep is my wound?" I asked as I tried to breathe properly, having an oxygen provided to me by the new suit. 

"A quarter-inch deep, miss." 

"Oh God. Connect me to Tony, now." 

"Connecting." 

"Baby!" I saw Tony appeared on my left side projection. 

"Where are you?" 

"Cutting a hole. Now." Then, I saw a big orange light trail on my far left. I slowly stand and saw Tony entered. Tony then, sealed the hole and when he saw me walking weakly to him, he removed his mask and went to me and catch me. 

"Hey. Hey.." Tony said. I put my arms around him and removed my mask. 

"Tony, it hurts.." I said. Then, my knees felt weak. I got down and Tony caught me. 

"ARIA, what happened?" Tony asked my AI.

"Boss, she has a deep wound on her left stomach." ARIA said. 

"Open that part." Tony said and I felt a relief from the wound. I looked at it and saw it bleeding. 

"Don't worry baby, I'll fix you up." Tony said and I nodded my head as I hold his other hand in mine. He used his index finger to flushed some medicine on my wounded part. I looked at it and saw it closing on its own and healed. ARIA closed that part and I breathe deeply. 

"You're okay now." Tony said as he held my hands and pulled me on my feet. 

"Tony, I'm scared." I admitted.

"I know, me too. I'm scared." Tony said and I hugged him to me. Tony broke the hug and he kissed me. I held his cheeks and I kissed him back. 

~After a while~ 

Tony saw the doctor. We both went to the end and looked at it. I silently gasped at the sight of Strange. I put my hands on my face and I went to Tony's chest and felt him hugged me. Tony walked back a little and he rubbed my back. Just then, we heard someone patting Tony's shoulder. Tony put me on his back and put his arm out and we saw the cloak.

"Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Tony said. 

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty...." We heard a voice. Me, Tony and the cloak turned and saw Peter went down the ceiling. 

"What the--" Tony said.

"I know what you're gonna say." Peter cuts off Tony.

"You should not be here." Tony said. 

"Neither should any of us." I said.

"I was gonna go home--"

"I don't wanna hear it."

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way..."

"And now I gotta hear it." Tony said. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. Then, I saw the cloak shakes it's collar. 

"...And I kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here." Me, Tony and the cloak looked at Peter in a shocked as Tony stopped typing on his wrist pad.