The Legend of the Gobblewonker: Part 3

Mabel's p.o.v.

"It's going awesome! Bow, bow, bah bow, bow!" I exclaim in a deeper voice, moving the bill up and down as Dipper tells me "Mabel leave that thing alone." "Aww, I don't mind none," I say in a deep voice before grabbing a glass of water stating "Hey look, I'm drinking water!" I start to drink the water while singing twinkle twinkle little star before the water got caught in my throat and I start coughing, scaring the bird. "Aren't you supposed to be doing lookout?" I hear my brother ask and I pick up a volleyball shouting:

"Look out!" I throw the ball at him, (y/n) ducks and the ball hits Dipper's arm. "But seriously I'm on it," I tell him, giving the two a smirk as I watch them go back to looking through the journal and talking about whatever they were talking about, I turn my attention to the front and-BAM! The boat crashes into something, it was the island. "See we're here! I'm a lookout genius! Hampster ball here we come!" 

I exclaim as we all hop off the boat. We walk into the forest when we see the Scuttlebutt Island sign and Soos covers the Scuttle part. "Dude, check it out: Butt Island." "Soos! You rapscallion!" I say soon laughing when I notice (y/n) and Dipper weren't laughing. "Hey! Why aren't you laughing? Are you scared?" I start to tease when I notice his eyes shift to (y/n) for a moment before shifting back to me as he crosses his arms stating "Yeah right I'm not-"

I boop his nose while making a raspberry sound, he was so trying to look brave in front of (y/n), aww he feels he needs to prove something to her...Adorable! I continue to tease him by booping him some more with raspberries. "Yeah, you are!" Suddenly there was this strange noise and I stop, looking around nervously.

Dipper's p.o.v.

"Dude, did you guys hear that?" Soos asks as he and (y/n) walk closer to Mabel and me. "What was that? Was it your stomach?" Mabel asks. "Nah, my stomach usually sounds like whale noises," She puts her ear up to Soos's stomach mumbling "Wow, so majestic," I go to pick up the lamp when a rat runs up and grabs it, soon racing away. "Our lantern! I can't see anything," I exclaimed while trying to see through the fog. 

"I don't know guys maybe this...Maybe this isn't worth it, let's just head back," I hear (y/n) say and I tell her "Not worth it? (y/n) imagine what would happen if we got that picture!" I start to imagine myself being interviewed and being given an award when Mabel burst through the wall in her human-sized hamster ball. "I'm in!" I shout. "Me too!" Mabel also shouts, Soos and (y/n) giving each other an unsure look before we race further into the island. 

As we continued our walk through the woods, Soos started beatboxing as Mabel started to sing along with it. "My name is Mabel, it rhymes with table, it also rhymes with glabel, it also rhymes with schmabel." "Dude we should be writing this down."

I hear Soos say and I give a smile, rolling my eyes and I notice (y/n) do the same thing when I heard something and stopped. "Guys, guys, guys! Do you hear something?" I ask as we look around before our attention turned to a certain path. "This is it! This is it!" I excitedly exclaim Mabel, walking up as we gave each other fists bumps while we followed the trail.

We approached the lake when we noticed it: The Gobblewonker! We dive behind a log. "Everyone, get your cameras ready," I command and everyone pulls out a camera. "Ready? Go!" I shout and we all run up snapping pictures of anything and everything. But as we grew closer we realized that it was just a destroyed boat that was inhabited by beavers. Soos starts to take more photos as (y/n) asked "But then...What was that noise then?"

 We hear the noise again and look to the side to see a beaver chewing on an old chainsaw that would try to start up but failed. "Sweet! Beaver with a chainsaw!" Soos says, taking another photo as my face drops. "Maybe that old guy was crazy after all..." "He did use the word scrap doodle," Mabel says and I sigh. Soos started taking more photos of the beavers while I sat on a rock with a disappointed face. "What are we gonna say to Grunkle Stan? We ditched him over nothing..." I trail off as I throw a rock in the water when I suddenly felt a tremor.

"Hey, guys do you feel that?" I ask before falling into the water, Soos and (y/n) helping me out before something could hit me. We turn around to see something moving in the water and I get excited again.

"This is it! Come on this is our chance!" I state, taking a photo before looking at everyone as they slowly start to back up. "What's wrong with you guys?" "Dipper..." (y/n) whispers and I raise an eyebrow stating "It's not that hard alright, all you gotta do is point and shoot, like this," I turn around to take the photo and I look up to see the Gobblewonker staring directly at me before letting out a roar. "Run!" Soos shouts and I feel someone grab my arm and pull me out of my trance.

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

The Gobblewonker starts to come up on land and chase us as we run, Dipper tackling his sister out of the way of a falling tree and we continue to run, Soos shouting "Get back to the boat, hurry!" Mabel hops on Soos's back when the Gobblewonker tried to bite her, Dipper pulling out another camera to take a photo when he tripped and dropped the camera.

"The picture!" He shouts, about to run back to grab the camera and I grab him before he could run, Soos, grabbing the two of us as he continued to run. "Dude if it makes you feel any better I got tones of pictures of those beaver's dude," Soos suddenly says and Dipper shouts "Why would that make me feel any better?!" We hop onto the boat and Soos pushes it out of the sand and we start to motor back to the lake, the Gobblewonker still chasing us. 

"Alright, this is it!" I hear Dipper shout as he pulls out a camera. He's still trying to take its photo?! "Cracked lense?! Soos! Get a photo!" He shouts and we look at Soos who was throwing the cameras at the monster. "What are you doing?!" "I still got one left don't worry dude!" He tosses the camera which hits a wall and breaks, Dipper turns to Mabel, and she shrugs, she didn't have any.

He looks at me and I pull out my last camera and take a photo. "Got it!" I shout when the boat lurches up and I lose my balance, letting go of the camera as it falls into the water. "NO!" Dipper shouts before Soos makes the boat go as fast as it can. "Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!" Mabel shouts as we go faster, speeding by other boats, one I recognize as Grunkle Stan when he shouted "Oh come on!"

"Soos! Beavers!!" Dipper shouts and we turn to see them before crashing into their home and the beavers started to attack. Two biting on Dipper's head, one on Mabel's arm, one on my back, and one on Soos's face.