The Time Traveler's Pig: Part 3

Dipper's p.o.v.

"Can I borrow it?" I ask him, earning a look from the guy and the girls before he blankly says "No." "Come on! Can I use your time machine? Just once?" I ask again as the time traveler gets up shaking his hands no as he tells me "Out of the question! You know this is sensitive extremely complicated equipment," He pulls out his tape measure and stretches the measurer out. "It looks like a tape measurer," I point out, pointing at the device earning me a scowl from the guy, maybe he's crazy but then how did his suit do that?

"You shut your time mouth!" "Is this making any sense to either of you?" I whisper to the girls, (y/n) shaking her head no as Mabel whispered "I think he's just crazy." "Oh, you don't believe me?" He asks, soon pulling the measurer out of the tape measurer and we watch as in a flash of light he disappeared. Me and the girls exchange a confused glance when another flash of light appeared and the guy was there wearing medieval clothes...Does that me he really...? 

"Guess where I was," He said and all three of us awe at him. "That's right fifteen years ago there was a costume store right here. One second," He disappears again only to re-appear a moment later in his grey suit, on fire! He quickly pats himself down as Mabel asks "So...Who are you again?" "Blendin Blandon Time Anomaly Removment Crew. Year Twenty Sneventy Twelve," He shows us a futuristic card with an image of him and the year.

"My mission is to stop a series of time anomalies that are supposed to happen at this very location. B-but I don't see any anomalies! I-I don't know if it's some kind of paradox or if I'm just really tired..." Mabel and I give each other a side glance, time to get that time machine! I tell him "You know you sound like you could use a break."

"Definitely, definitely! Might we recommend one of the various attractions at the Mystery Fair?" Mabel asks, offering Blendin a ticket to a ride. "You know what? What the heck! I'm worth it! But I've got my eye on you," He walks off to find a ride and we follow him to the Rusty Barrel Rodeo ride. "Uh, sorry dude but you're gonna have to take your belt off for the ride, one of your tools might fly off and accidentally fix something."

e hear Soos as we hid behind a booth nearby and watch Blendin take it off and hand it to Soos stating "Guard it with your life." "I will watch it like a hawk dude," The ride starts and I slowly creep up and grab the time machine. Back at the Mystery Shack we sat at the table in the living room and look at the small machine. "Here it is girls, our ticket to any moment in history," I said as Mabel rocks on the balls of her feet in excitement.

"Let's get two dodos and force them to make out!" "No! We gotta be smart about this, all that paradox talk kinda freaked me out." "In that case are we sure this is a good idea? We could mess something up or we could get that Blendin guy in serious trouble and over your crush dating someone?"

(y/n) tells us and I reassure her. "All I'm gonna do is go back and fix my one mistake. If I don't miss that baseball throw, I won't hit Wendy in the eye and Robbie won't comfort her and they won't start going out."

"I'm coming too! I wanna re-live the greatest moment of my life: Winning Waddles,' Mabel exclaims before kissing her pig. "What about you (y/n)?" I ask her and Mabel and I look at her before she shrugs. I set the time stamp for six hours. "See you later," I say before Mabel corrects me. "See you earlier!" I press the backward button before I high-five Mabel, (y/n) wrapping her arm around mine as we disappeared in a flash. 

We open our eyes and we look around to see the living room as I pat the fire off my hat. Rushing to the door we saw it was the beginning of the fair once again. We did it! "Do-over?" I ask and Mabel nods in confirmation, (y/n) telling me "Just this time let's actually hang out," I give a nod before Mabel drags (y/n) off and I go find Wendy. "Hey, Wendy!" I call out when I find her. "Oh, there you are! Hey, what happened to your hat?" She asks after noticing the burn mark and I brush it off.

"Uh, nothing...Hey, look! What's that?" I point at the familiar stuffed animal. "Woah check it out, I don't know if it's a duck or a panda but I want one," I give her a smile as I hand the ticket to the carnie. "One ball please." "You only get one chance," He tells me and I smirk mumbling "That's what you think."

Once again Wendy gives me a thumbs-up and I prepare my toss. "One panda duck comin' right up. Ok Dipper, second chance don't mess this up..." I throw the ball and knock down all the cartons. "Yes!" I shout, throwing my fists in the air when the ball bounces off a corner and just like last time hits Wendy in the eye. No! "Ow! My eye!" "What?!" "Does it look swollen?" I look down at my hands muttering:

"That's so weird..." "Oh hey, Robbie," Oh no...I turn around to see Robbie pressing the snowcone to Wendy's eye before once again asking her out. I feel my eye twitch. Thirty minutes later I track down the girls and told them what happened. "The exact same thing happened twice it was spooky."

Mabel's p.o.v.

I take (y/n)'s hand and drag her over to the Win a Pig stand and grab Waddles cutting the guy off from what he was saying. "Fifteen pounds! And yes I am a witch," Once again I grab (y/n) and we go have fun with Waddles. Thirty minutes later and Dipper drags us to the Tunnel of Love and Corndogs and explained what happened. "Ooo, maybe it's a time curse. Waddles, can you say time curse?" I asked Waddles, feeding him a candy apple. 

He oinks out time curse and I squeal, giving the adorable pig a hug. "Is it possible that the forces of time conspire to do any new outcomes?" My brother theorizes. "No, no, I just need to try again, third time's the charm."