Boss Mabel: Part 5

Mabel's p.o.v.

"We gotta round him up, where's Soos?" (y/n) asks and I wince telling them "He was stressed out so I told him to take a soothing nature walk," We peek out from our corner we were hiding behind as we watched the Gremoblin destroy the shack as the tv fell and turned onto Cash Wheel. "Ladies and gentlemen, Stan Pines is posed to become our grand champion, anything you want to say to your fans out there?" The host asks and Grunkle Stan holds up the loser shirt with a chuckle. "See you tomorrow night Mabel."

Quickly we run when he's not looking to the living room and peek through the door and watch as the Gremoblin starts putting on stickers and I ask "What do we do? He's awarding himself stickers that he didn't even earn!" Dipper pulls out the journal and flips the page about the Gremoblin. "Got it! When fighting a Gremoblin use water..."

 I grab a glass of water and run up to it, tossing the water on it as it lets out a shriek when I heard the rest of what Dipper says. "Only as a last resort as water will make it much much scarier!" "Ugh! Who writes sentences like that?!" (y/n) asks as we watch the Gremoblin grow bigger and scarier. "Don't worry, he's gotta leave eventually," However he got stuck listening to the singing fish on the wall and played it on repeat for hours.

"I'm the signin' salmon spending all day jammin'" We hear for the millionth time. "Ugh, why doesn't he just leave?" I ask when we hear a noise and peek out to see him eating all my profits. "Our profits!" I run out to stop him. "Mabel wait!" "Stop stop!" I was grabbed as (y/n) shouts "Don't look into his evil eye, you'll see your worst nightmare!" "I wish we had an evil eye to show him!" I exclaim, looking directly into his eye. "Hey, monster! Take a look at this!" Dipper shouts, shoving a mirror in the Gremoblin's face, scaring him off as he drops me.

"Well, at least he didn't do that much damage..." Dipper says before the totem pole was knocked down. "Oh boy..." "Dipper, (y/n), it's the third day! We've only got 7 hours to earn back our profits or I gotta wear that loser shirt all Summer!" I exclaim with worry just as Soos and Wendy walk in. "Hey, guys! Am I nuts or does this place look different?" "Wendy! Soos! Am I glad to see you! We've got a lot of work to do but if we hurry, we can still beat Stan!" I tell them as I ran up.

"Uh yeah...I got a little headache so maybe I should like not work today," Wendy throws her excuse at me before Soos throws his. "And I actually just met this pack of wolves, I think they're gonna like raise me as one of their own so really should be at the den right now." "B-but-" I stutter as the two start to walk off and something in me snaps.

"ENOUGH!" I shout, stopping everyone in their tracks as all eyes land on me. "I have had it! I fought a monster to save this business and this is how you repay me?! I'm gonna get an alsur from all your lollygagging!" "Lollygagging?" "Alsur? You're acting different..." "You shut your yaps!" Everyone gasps I've never told anyone to shut your yaps before. 

"I've been doing everyone's jobs while you bums have been bleeding me dry!" Wendy tries to throw another excuse at me. "No buts except yours on the floor cleaning, now quit loafing and get to work!" "Yes, Mabel-" "That's yes boss!" I shout, slamming my hand on the table as Grunkle Stan's fez lands on my head.

I look in the mirror and gasp. "Guys, what have I become?!" "What you had to Mabel, what you had too," Dipper tells me. "We've got 7 hours to turn this around, let's go people!"