Dreamscaperers: Part 2

Mabel's p.o.v.

"Whelp, time to invade Stan's mind, this should be fun! Remember! Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!" He disappears with a flash and we were back, color seemed into the world as time started up again. "It worked!" Gideon exclaims gleefully as Soos and exchange worried looks before racing back to the shack.

Dipper's p.o.v.

I was sweeping the living room as per Grunkle Stan's demand when I noticed him twitching in his sleep, muttering a sorry. "What is going on in that guy's head?" I ask, stomping out of the room when Soos and Mabel run in front of me, dragging (y/n) along with them.

(y/n) pulls herself out of Mabel's grasp and stands next to me with her arms crossed asking "What has gotten into you two?" "Dipper! (y/n)! We gotta help Stan!" She shouts at us and we give each other a confused glance before looking at Stan as I ask "Wait what?" "This evil triangle guy said he's gonna break into Stan's mind and steal the combination to his safe!" Soos explains while eating burrito bites. "Also we stopped for  snacks on the way here." "Triangle guy? I feel like I've seen this somewhere in the journal..." I trail off as I flip through the pages of the journal. "Beware Bill, the most powerful and most dangerous creature we've ever encountered. Whatever you do, never let him into your mind."

I read out loud when (y/n) shouts "Grunkle Stan!" Our attention turns to him as we see a shadow in the shape of a triangle with a top hat go behind him and Stan's eyes open, glowing blue as he twitched. "It is possible to follow the demon into a person's mind and prevent his chaos. One must simply incite this incantation," Mabel reads out loud as she grabbed the journal out of my hand and I cross my arms with a scoff.

"Ugh, this is just great. I spent all day cleaning sinks and fighting bats for Stan and now I have to save him from some crazy brain demon?" "But if we don't do anything Gideon might steal the shack! Or worse! Dipper please, this is my home!" (y/n) tells me and I find myself unable to say no. "Fine...Get ready guys, we're about to journey into the most horrifying, disturbing place any of us have ever been: Our Uncle's mind."

"Do you think I could take these burrito bites into Stan's brain?" Soos asks and we just stare at him. "Thumbs up? Thumbs down? You know what I'm just gonna bring 'em," We collect candles and make a circle around Stan. As I look over the incantation I tell the others: "Okay everyone, in order to save our Uncle we're gonna have to follow that dream demon into his mind." "I wonder what Stan's thinking about right now," Soos comments before moving Grunkle Stan's jaw up and down as he said in a silly voice "I love Soos like a son." "Soos! This is serious!" "Sorry."

My sister and Soos laugh with a high five as (y/n) brings them back on track. "Ok, let's do this," We all place a hand on Grunkle Stan's forehead as I recite the incantation. Our eyes begin to glow blue, as well as the candles, blow out and there was a flash of light.

When we open our eyes again we gasp to see we were outside a distorted-looking Mystery Shack. Not only that but everything was grey like how (y/n) described how she had seen the world before meeting us. I feel a shiver roll down my spine when I feel a hand grab mine, holding it tightly, I turn to see it was (y/n) and I slightly frown. I can't imagine how this place is making her feel. We start to walk to the shack as Mabel asks "This is Stan's mind?" "Huh, figured there be a lot more hot old ladies," Soos comments. "Remember everyone, we've got to look out for the triangle guy," (y/n) says when we hear him, and turn around where I got my first look at him.

"Yeah look out for the triangle guy!" "It's him! It's the guy!" "You leave our Uncle's brain alone you isosceles monster!" Mabel shouts before charging at Bill. Just as she jumped at him, his body ate her! Our eyes widen as we watch Bill check his pocket watch before chucking Mabel out. "Gotcha! Wait...What?!" She questions when she noticed she didn't have him.

"Ah, Stan's family we meet, at last, Question mark, Shooting Star, Pine tree, Firefly. I had a hunch I might bump into you," He shoots a laser at me, leaving me with a gaping hole where my stomach should be. "Dipper!" (y/n) shouts as we stare at the hole in shock. I...I'm alive?! "Boop!" Mabel shoves her hand through the hole and (y/n) and I scold her. "But it is interesting to see you here Firefly, even more so that you're back," Bill says, circling around (y/n) while inspecting her, making her clearly uncomfortable. "Y-You...You're the one who did something to me five years ago! Aren't you?!" She asks and he closes his eye as if to nod and we all glared at him.

"Yes, I am, though I thought it would last longer than it did...It's almost as if you...K̵͈͒n̵̥͌̇̈́ḙ̴̝̈́̊͘w̶̺̞̌̃ ̴̥͕̈́̅h̷͕͕̒o̵̢̺̫̓w̶͈̲͎̋̚ ̷͇͜͝t̴̛̥̖̳̓̽ȏ̷̠̦̯́̕ ̷͙̣͗b̸̗̜͕͛͠r̴̙͙̲̈́e̶͖̲̗͆̄ą̶̼̤͒́͝k̴͔̋ ̸̹̼̇̓͊f̷̭̖̻͊̊͌ŕ̵͙̰͇͝e̶̢̘̅̍̿e̶̘͛̒."

(Knew how to break free)

His voice distorts as he stares off in a direction like this was some kind of tv show or book, it seemed like he was addressing his audience.

Clearly creeped out I decide to help (y/n) as I ask him "What do you want with our Uncle's mind anyway?" He turns back towards me to answer. "Oh, just the code to the old man's safe. Inside the shack is a maze of a thousand doors representing your Uncle's memories. Behind one of them is a memory of him inputting the code. I just need to find it and Gideon will pay me handsomely." "Not if we stop you!"

My sister challenges him and he laughs. "Ha, fat chance, I'm the master of the mind," He suddenly catches on fire with a blue flame as he continues. "I even know what you're thinking right now." "That's impossible! No one can guess what I'm thinking!" She challenges again. 'I'm betting those "dream boys" from that movie she just got into,' Bill snaps his fingers and a bright light shines as the two characters from that movie appear. Ugh, they're so bright, they're making my eyes hurt. 

"Woah, where are we, bro?" "We must be in heaven, cuz I just saw an angel," They start to hit on Mabel as she hugs them tightly shouting "I'm never letting go of your leg!" "You're out of your league kids, turn around now before you see something you might regret. Later suckers!" He warns us before crashing through into the shack.

"We're going in...Mabel? Can we leave those guys out here? Looking at them hurts my eyes." "No! They can help us!" "Totally! Arm throne," The two say, lifting Mabel up and walking inside, Soos soon trying to do the same with me and (y/n).