Gideon Rises: Part 3

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

"I have to admit kids, I am impressed by your creativity," Gideon tells us as we struggled against the gnomes when the journal falls out of Dipper's vest. "No!" "No! Could it be?! Is it? Hehe, of course! It all makes sense. The one place I'd never think to look, you had it the whole time! And to think I actually considered you a threat," Gideon gleefully stated, flipping through the pages of the journal before tucking it under his arm and bopping Dipper on the nose. "Give it back!" Dipper and I shout in unison.

"Every victory you had was because of your precious book!" "Give it back or I'll-" Dipper tries to threaten him before being cut off by Gideon. "You'll what boy? Huh? Huh?! No muscles, no brains, face it, you're nothing without this," He points at the journal before waving us goodbye. "Bye-bye forever ya'll," He blows the whistle again the gnomes rush us off of the property. "Next time do your own dirty work!" Jeff scolds us before running back into the forest with the other gnomes. "Well that's it, guess the bus should be here soon," Dipper mutters with a frown as he started drawing in the dirt.

Mabel and I give him a shocked look. "What?! Dipper don't give up, you and (y/n) always have a plan," Mabel tells him and he throws his hands up exclaiming "No the journal always had the plan! Think about it girls, Gideon was right. The only courageous or cool things I've ever done have been because of that journal. Without it I can't help you, Stan, or (y/n)...Or anyone..." 

"Dipper that's not true! The journal is just a tool, we're still the ones who thought of the plan and executed them not the journal and while it's true the journal helped a lot we were just utilizing the knowledge it has like anyone who was smart would do. That's why we can't give up, there's gotta be something we can do, don't give up, you're stronger than you think. I believe in you, remember what Grunkle Stan said? " When the world starts fightin', fight back!", " He looks up at me with a frown and asks "What can we do?" I open my mouth to answer but nothing comes to mind, this was our first problem where we didn't have the journal to help solve it but I know we can do it without it. With no answer being given Dipper starts to walk back to Soos's place and we follow trying to think of a plan.

But unfortunately, nothing good came to mind, and soon it was time for us to go. With frowns non our faces, we head to the back of the bus where we could wave goodbye to everyone as Grunkle Stan gives us his final goodbye. "Sorry kids, it's for the best," I can't believe this is happening...

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

I sit on the couch while Abuelita cleaned the place and I start muttering to myself. "Well Stan, you've hit rock bottom. You've got no friends, no family. Stuck watching infomercials for whatever this is..." "Are you sick of piles of owls constantly blocking your driveway? Well then you gotta get Owl Trowel!" The commercial guy shouts on the tv.

Author: So my laptop decided it wanted to in a sense die on me...It works fine but the screen has gone completely black...So yeah. I would use my PC but it hates my dorm's wifi so much I have to fight it to connect and stay connected. Not that it mattered anyway everything still would take forever to load so I'm using my Pawpaw's laptop for now so updates might be a little slow while I get used to his laptop. Thanks for being patient, see you in the next chapter!