The Golf War: Part 6

Mabel's p.o.v.

"Ugh, took you long enough and watch the earrings! They're worth more than your house," She instantly starts complaining and I stop untying her as I tap my chin in thought, thinking out loud "You know on second thought maybe I won't untie you." "Untie me! Untie me!" "That's what I thought."

I untie her and she quickly gets up and we grab our clubs when we notice the Lilliputians surrounding us. "We have you at miniature pencil point! There's no way out lass!" We're told and I ask Pacifica "You ready to putt?" "Way ahead of you," Is the answer I get as we're stared at with confusion and we start swinging.

"You're actually not that terrible. A little rusty but-" "Just shut up and putt!" I interrupt her as we continue to swing our clubs to reach the exit." "Get on!" We hear (y/n) shout as the king's golf cart comes screeching to a stop. We pile in with her Dipper and Sergei and head for the gates when we see axes start to swing through the gate. I notice (y/n) grit her teeth as if she were challenging the weapons before stomping her foot on the pedal.

We speed up and slightly teeter to the side to avoid an ax before we drove up a loop-de-loop, causing Sergei to fall off. "Sergei overboard!" "I'll get a new one." "They're shutting us in!" Dipper shouts when pencils start tearing through the top. "Someone stop them!" (y/n) shouts ducking from a pencil and I start to climb up.

"Don't even think about it. You call yourself a golfer? Without us, that club is useless in your hands." "Oh yeah? What's ten minus six?" I ask, confusing Franz. "Ten minus six? Hang on..." Before he can do the math I putt him shouting "FOUR!" He flies into the volcano hole and the volcano goes off just as we flew off the ramp, the cart starts to spin barely getting through the doors before it collapses and pencils start shooting through the gate.

"And stay out you dumb hugelings!" "What did you say you little trolls?! I will sue you! I will sue you and I will own you!" Pacifica shouts back before glaring at us. "You three! I dunno what you did or what's going on but if you think just because you saved my life I-" I hand her a sticker that read I a-paw-logize. 

"I'm sorry Pacifica, I shouldn't have cheated. You totally would've beat me fair and square," She pus the sticker on while rolling her eyes. "You're just lucky this sticker looks fantastic on me," That's when Grunkle Stan's car pulls up.

We get in and I notice Pacifica's parents aren't here yet and I glance at my brother and (y/n). Dipper shaking his head no and (y/n) reluctantly shaking her head yes. "Hey! Your parents aren't here, you wanna ride home?" "Please as if I'd ride in your-" She starts to scoff when we hear a thunder sound not too far off. "You sure?" (y/n) asks and she sighs before getting in.

Soos and Grunkle Stan start singing the driving song while Dipper and (y/n) were cuddling. I start digging around the car when I find two tacos. "Hey, I found two tacos!" I start to eat one and Pacifica asks "You're allowed to eat in the car?" "Pfft, yeah! The car is where secret surprise snacks happen. Want one?" I offer the other two her. 

"Oh, I'm not supposed to take handouts," What? "Handouts? It's called sharing. You do know what sharing is right?" I ask and she looks more confused. "Sh-Sharing?" She mispronounces it I roll my eyes in amusement. "Just take it."

We reach her place and she thanks us for the ride. "Oh, Mabel? I can't believe I'm saying this but I had fun. And tell your servant I like his W-Neck!" "YES!" Soos shouts happily as Dipper asks "So are you guys like cool now?" "I think we made some progress. The important thing is at the end of the day she's just an ordinary kid like us," I tell him before (y/n) chimes in.

"It's like when we first met, they have to find a middle ground first. Like back when you thought I was creepy." "Ugh, can we not bring that up? I'm already mad at myself for thinking that way back then," Dipper pouts, crossing his arms, and (y/n) pokes his cheek stating "Don't worry I didn't and I still don't blame you," She then kisses him on the cheek.

His face turns red and he hides his face in his hands when he realized we were all watching them. We laugh only making him groan in embarrassment more. That's when we hear Pacifica's gate open and we see her mansion and the courtyard with a fountain and filled with peacocks as bright lights shone "Congratulations Pacifica" while fireworks shot up in the air. "Shoulda charged her for that taco." "Agreed," We start to head home.