Into The Bunker: Part 6

Dipper's p.o.v.

The shapeshifter tries to escape but with little success shouting to be let out. "Let's get out of here dudes," Soos says after he and Mabel had come in to make sure he was actually frozen. We begin to hear laughter and look back at the container to see the shapeshifter's face. "You think you're so clever don't you Dipper? (y/n)? But you have no idea what you're up against. You'll never find the authors and if you keep digging especially in the past you'll both meet a fate worse than you can imagine and this'll be the last form you ever take!" He shifts into me and lets out a panicked scream before he finally freezes as we all stare at him in horror. "Haha, good luck sleeping tonight," Soos tells me before we leave.

After securing the hideaway Soos says "Dude I think I'm kinda adventured out for a little while. My face hurts from doing this all day," He lets out a look of fear for a moment and Mabel laughs. "Yeah, but you gotta admit, we're all total heroes." "Hey, who wants to get some heroes breakfast huh?" Soos gives my sister a piggyback ride as she shouts "Syrup on cereal!" "Mabel, you're a visionary," I then look at Wendy with a frown, right I need to clear things up.

"I'll be back, it seems as though you two need to talk," (y/n) whispers to me before walking away and I address Wendy. "Look Wendy about earlier...In the heat of the moment, I might've said some dumb things and can't we just pretend none of that ever happened please?" I lower my head in disappointment as she gets on my level and places her hand on my shoulder with a reassuring smile.

"Dude, dude, it's ok. I always kinda knew." I give her a shocked look as I asked "Wait...You did?!" "Yeah man, I mean you think I couldn't hear the stuff you constantly whispered under your breath?"

I cover my face with my hands and sigh in disappointment at myself as I sit down on a log. "Oh, man..." "Listen Dipper, I'm like super flattered but...I'm too old for you. I mean you know that right?" "Ugh, Mabel said confessing would make me feel better." "Well, how do you feel?" "Anxious, scared, like I confessed to the wrong person...Kinda itchy," She laughed before lightly shoving me. "Dude, don't be itchy man. Let me tell you somethin'. This Summer was super boring until you showed up. I've had more fun with you, Mabel, and (y/n) than like anybody else. If any of you ever stopped being my friend I would like throw myself into the Bottomless Pit."

"So things won't be too awkward now?" Unsure of how this was gonna go. "I just wrestled myself dude, that was awkward. If you can handle that monster, you can handle a little awkwardness." "Friends?" "Yeah, dude friends!"

She shoves me a bit harder, causing me to fall off the log and we laugh. "Let me ask you something though. What did you mean when you said you felt like you confessed to the wrong person?" "Well at first I did have a crush on you but then as time past I developed a crush on (y/n) instead and I didn't know how to handle all of it. So when I spilled out that confession I wanted to address the fact I had a crush on you and before you interrupted I was gonna say but now because I was too chicken to just tell (y/n) I liked her you could be hurt or worse."

Wendy gives me a smile before stating "Then I guess it's her that needs to hear how you truly feel," I nod and she gets on her bike, and before she rides off shouts "Oh, hey Dipper! See ya for movie night tomorrow, your place this time ok?" She rides off.

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

I watch Wendy ride off before I approach Dipper, sitting down next to him on the log. "It seemed like that went well," I say with a sad smile. "I shouldn't have confessed to her." "You don't feel any better?" "No...But I should've confessed to you," Wait what?

My cheeks go pink as I stare at him with wide eyes. "W-what?" He lets out a sigh. "(y/n) I know it's probably selfish of me for this when you've got so much you wanna figure out and I understand that I'm probably not your type of guy in any way but I have feelings for you," He says, staring directly at me with pink cheeks. I feel my heart begin to race as a swarm of happiness fills my body.