Gideon Rises: Part 5

Dipper's p.o.v.

When the world starts fighting...Fight back...I clench my fists as that phrase rings in my ears and I enter the woods before turning around and start running, jumping off the cliff with a shout. Hearing this Gideon turns around confused and I smash through the eye and tumble into Gideon, forcing his bot to fall onto the tracks. "Let go of my girls!"  I shout as I start punching Gideon. "Never! I finally won this time!" He shouts back, tackling me and punching me. I get up and we start fighting again as I keep forcing him to move back.

"Let go of me!" Once again I'm tackled to the ground and he starts punching me again. Glaring at him with a determined look I shove him off and get up, grabbing his fist before he could punch me again. Taking advantage of Gideon's confusion, I start forcing him to punch himself in the face, resulting in the head-spinning out of control and we hear Mabel and (y/n) shout "Careful in there!" Unfortunately, though the bot falls off the bridge and I fly out of the eye, the girls letting go of the Gideon-bot as we screamed, Soos screaming out to us. "DUDES! NO!"  The robot caused a huge explosion, gaining the attention of the entire town as it formed a blue light.

I hold tightly not only to my sister but to (y/n) as she safely brings us down thanks to her grappling hook, what do you know it finally came in handy. "Grappling hook! Told you it would come in handy," Mabel tells us as we safely set foot on the ground. "Mabel, that was amazing!" "Not as amazing as you defeating that robot!" (y/n) tells me and Mabel nods and I can't help but laugh happily when something catches my eye. "Hey, our journal!" I exclaimed, picking it up and showing it to the girls before safely tucking it away in my vest.

Blue and red lights start blaring in our faces as the siren played. The cops along with the rest of the town had shown up to see what had happened. "Is this the thing that exploded?" "What's going on?" "What is that?" People kept shooting questions as they stared up at the giant robot before them.

Gideon comes tumbling out and the townsfolk start to surround him, asking what happened. "Gideon! Oh thank heavens! What on Earth happened here?" "It was the Pines twins and that (l/n) girl! They tried to attack me and blew up my statue with dynamite! Arrest them!" Gideon pulls out the sob story "WHAT?!" All three of us ask in unison as cuffs were pulled out and I plead with them. "Officers he's lying!" "Sorry kids but we trust Gideon and nothing short of a miracle could ever change our-" Blubs starts to tell us when Grunkle Stan's car comes careening into the ditch with him screaming "STOOOOOOP! Wait! Wait! Stop everything! I've got something to say!"

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

"Oh no, not this guy again..." "Just wait! Look!" I plead before running closer to the Gideon-bot before pointing at everyone but the kids. "You all think Gideon is so perfect and honest. Oh, I could never tell a lie I'm Gideon," I mock Gideon, earning myself multiple glares. "He's more honest than you." "Yeah! And he's psychic too!" I kick down a panel revealing a room filled with monitors of the secret cameras. "How's this for psychic?! Bam! Take a good look!"

Everyone does and starts to come to the realization that Gideon had been spying on them. "Wait a minute...Is that me?" A video played of Lazy Susan admitting her secret ingredient to her coffee omelet. "And me!" Toby chimes in and more and more people point at themselves on the camera. Grabbing someone's Gideon pin I point it at the crowd and they watch the screens change to viewing them.

"That's right, these pins are hidden cameras! And my hearing aid was picking up the feedback. Who's the fraud now?" I ask, crushing the pin and so does everyone else before giving Gideon a dirty look. "Gideon, we gave you our trust..." "You LIED to us!" "Please I...It's not what it looks like...What are you gonna do with me?" Gideon asking, backing himself into a corner. "Tyler?" "Git 'em...Git 'em," Tyler sniffles out. "Little Gideon, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud, and breaking our hearts. Durland, the tiny handcuffs."