Inconveniencing: Part 4

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

I sigh in slight annoyance as I start picking up the packets so Mabel can't eat anymore of them when Dipper voices his concerns again. "Girls!" "You're not gonna get much from Mabel she's on a high right now. Dipper I don't know what to tell you...I guess...Tell them? I know they might not believe you but if you think we're in danger then they need to know now rather than later," I tell him, lightly pushing Mabel away when she goes to grab a packet from me. "But-" "Dipper! Are we in mortal danger?"

"I don't know but I'd rather not find out!" "Then tell them. You're not alone in this if you think this is serious then I'll support you on this," I say seriously, giving him a look that read he needed to decide what he wanted to do. Before he could respond we all hear Robbie shout "Woah, guys! You might wanna see this!" We all crowd around him to find two taped outlines of where the bodies were. "Woah...Then the rumors are true..." Nate mumbled and I hear Dipper gulp. "Dude, dare you to lie down in it." "Good idea. Go lie down in it."

 Everyone except, Mabel, Dipper, and I start chanting for Lee to lie down in it as he approaches the outlines. "Wait! Maybe let's not do that," Dipper interjects and all eyes go on him. "This guy's scared," Nate teases. "All I'm saying is why tempt the fates? I mean what if this place really is...Haunted?" Dipper asks nervously and everyone starts to boo him except me.

"Just take it down a notch Captian Buzzkill," Robbie says with a scoff. "I thought I was Dr. Fun Times." "Well, you're acting like Captian Buzzkill right?" Everyone nods and Dipper turns to Wendy who hisses before telling him "Yeah...A little bit," I watch Dipper's face drop as he frowns in embarrassment and I frown.

Dipper was the first real close friend I've ever had, like really close, it may have only been 4 weeks since he and his sister came to Gravity Falls but he already knew more about me than Wendy or Tambry, I could even argue that Dipper was...My best friend and one thing's for sure I do not like seeing that look on his face. 

I take in a deep breath, I hated speaking in front of groups but I had to let Dipper know I had his back. "Guys...Come on, this is Gravity Falls we're in, we've seen some pretty strange things happen especially since most of us live here so he might have a point, let's at least hear him out."

I say and all eyes land on me as I give Dipper a reassuring smile and he gives me a small smile back. "Kid, you've spent too much time in the Mystery Shack, I wouldn't be surprised if you were dating this dweeb," Robbie says, jabbing his thumb at Dipper. "Seriously?" I ask. "Well, why else would you support his wild claim?"

I'm seriously getting tired of people assuming that Dipper and I are dating to avoid whatever statement we're trying to make. "Because what he's saying could have some truth to it?" I point out when Tambry starts texting out loud.

"Status update: Trapped in store with insane 9-year-olds." "TAMBRY!" I shout, causing everyone to flinch and her to drop her phone, I had never been loud before. I glare at her. "Not cool," I say through grit teeth. "Besides we're not 9-year-olds! We're 13! Technically a teen!" Dipper shouts laying down in the outline. "Dipper don't!" The outlines start to glow green and the lights start to flicker. We watch in a panic as Tambry phases away, her phone dropping to the ground. I carefully approach the phone and read it. "Status update: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I read out loud and the security cameras turn on to show Tambry stuck inside the video. How?! We all scream.

"Tambry!" Wendy shouts. "Can you hear us?!" Dipper calls out. "What are we supposed to do?!" I dunno man! I dunno!" Lee and Nate exclaim and Robbie shouts "Let's just go already!" "Thompson come on!"

Wendy shouts as we head for the door but stop when we notice him still dancing. "Wait...I almost got the high score!" We watch again in horror as he phases away into the game and the arrows start attacking him. This is bad! This is bad! This is really bad! Come on (y/n) stay calm, breathe girl just breathe! "Forget him let's go!" Robbie shouts when the doors slam shut, locked. 

"What the?! Guys, it's locked!" Wendy exclaims when she tries to open the door and Robbie grabs the cash register and throws it at the doors shouting "Outta my way!" It bounces back in a lightning-like fashion. "Everybody wait! Whatever is doing this has to have some kind of reason," Dipper explains, pulling out the journal and flipping through it to the page about ghosts.

"Maybe if we could just figure out what it is, then they'll let us out of here!" "They'll let us outta here, yeah that makes a lot of sense," Robbie mocks and Wendy shrugs. "I dunno guys, maybe he's gotta point." "Yeah right, I'm sure the ghost just wants to talk about his feelings," Nate mocks as well before he phases away into the cereal design on the cereal box as the mascot shouts:

 "I'm bonkers for eating you alive!" Nate lets out a terrifying scream and I grab hold of Dipper's arm, burying my face in his vest as I began to shiver in fright. Nate...He's...He's dead! He's actually dead!