Dipper Vs. Manliness: Part 6

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

"Destructor, what are you saying?" Hitspar asks, gaining Dipper's attention. "I'm saying the multibear is a really nice guy and you're a bunch of jerks if you want me to cut off his head," Leaderar gets up from his chair, shoving the spear to the side as he got up in Dipper's face screaming "Kill the multibear or never be a man!" Dipper's gaze hardens as he looks straight into Leaderar's eyes stating "Then I guess I'll never be a man," All the manitours start booing him before rushing out to build and knock something down. Dipper lets out a sigh as they all charge out. Once everyone was gone I start clapping. "Why are you clapping?" He asks me. "Because that was awesome, c'mon let's go," I said leading him out of the man cave.

Mabel's p.o.v.

I enter the diner, dragging Grunkle Stan with me as my eyes land on Lazy Susan. "Lazy Susan," I say to get her attention as we walked up. "I know he's not much to look at but you're always fixing stuff in the diner and if you like fixing stuff nothing could use more fixing than my Grunkle Stan. Also, women live longer than men so your dating pool is smaller and you should really lower your standards," I tell her with a smile as Grunkle Stan approaches her.

"So Lazy Susan whaddaya say?" She gives him a once-over before walking away. We start to walk away when we hear her call out to us. "Hey! Here's my number, why don't cha give me a call some time?" "Really?" He asks taking the slip as she places a plate of pie on the table for him stating "Really. Also, here's some pie on the house for you!" We both smile as she gets back to work and we sit down, Grunkle Stan eating his pie while I fangirl. 

"We did it! When are you gonna call? You wanna call now? I don't have a phone. Let's buy a phone! We can put it on a credit card! Let's get a credit card!" "Mabel! Let a man enjoy his pie huh?" I give him a nod, my attention turning to the window where I see Dipper and (y/n) walking down the sidewalk, (y/n) handing him his hat to put on. 

I get on the table and start banging on the glass, gaining their attention. "Dipper! (y/n)! It's me! Mabel! I'm looking at you two through the glass! Right here! This is my voice! I'm talking to you from inside!" I shout, continuously hitting the glass until they start making hand gestures to calm down. 

Dipper's p.o.v.

"Did you see me through the-" My sister starts to ask as we sit down and I cut her off with a dejected "Yes..." "What's wrong?" She immediately asks when she sees my face. "I don't wanna talk about it," That's a lie. "Good," Grunkle Stan said before I told them what happened. "It's just that these half man half bull humanoids were hanging out with me and-" "Here we go," Grunkle Stan interrupts but I continue. 

"But then they wanted me to do this tuff really horrible thing but it just wasn't right so I said no..." I look down at my lap and close my eyes waiting for them to start teasing me but what Grunkle Stan actually said shocked me. "You were your own man and you stood up for yourself." "Huh?" I asked, shooting my head up to raise an eyebrow at him. "Well, you did what was right even though nobody agreed with ya. Sounds pretty manly to me but hey what do I know," Was he saying what I think he's saying? "Wait a minute...Do my eyes deceive me? You have a chest hair!" Mabel exclaims, pointing at me as she leaned across the table. I gasp as I look to see the small hair. No way!

 "You're right I do! Haha! This is amazing, I really do! Take that man tester! Take that Petuatour!" I start celebrating earning the confused looks of Grunkle Stan and Mabel as they asked "Petuatour?" "This guy has chest hair!" I feel a slight prick and look at Mabel to see she had pulled it off, placing it in her scrapbook stating "Scrapbookortunity," I give her a sad look, she stole my chest hair! Grunkle Stan chuckles. " Don't worry kid if you're anything like me, there's more where that came from," He rips his shirt off to show his chest hair and we all burst out laughing. "Gross...Seriously that's disgusting." "See Dipper, I told you, you were a man," (y/n) says nudging me slightly, causing me to blush.

That night I was heading to bed when the phone rang I turn my attention to Grunkle Stan who was closest to the phone, he didn't answer and it goes to voicemail. Lazy Susan's voice comes on as he exclaims "Oh not again!" "Message number 36. Hey handsome! It's me, Lazy Susan, calling to say hi. Hi! My cats also wanted to say hi. Say hi Donald."

A cat's meow could be heard. "Good, Sandy you say hi," Another meow. "Mr. Cat Face it's your turn to say-" The cat hisses. "Mr. Cat Face! Anyways call me. Call me back!" Grunkle Stan gives me a panicked look as he asks "How do I get outta this?!" I give him a shrug with an amused smile as I head to bed. That night for the first time I thought of (y/n) instead of Wendy when I went to sleep.