The Golf War: Part 2

Mabel's p.o.v.

She walks over to me with a sour face stating "Like let's do this," We hear storm clouds start to roll in when a guy starts to shout "Hear ye!  Hear ye! Stop at once! The park is now closed due to weather! The King of mini-golf has spoken!" Great...Now what? "This isn't over. You, me, midnight, we'll see who's best," She challenges me. "I'll be here," The Northwests walk off and I grumble "I'll be here, pleh, pleh, hair in my mouth, pleh!"

We were eating dinner at Hermanos Brothers restaurant, the window seat we were sitting at giving a clear view of Northwest manor, reminding me of the failure Pacifica would make me later tonight. I open my mouth for another nacho which Dipper puts in my mouth. I eat it and open my mouth for another one before sighing out:

"Time to scratch mini-golf off my talents list." "Aw, don't give up Mabel," Soos tells me as he sits down with his order. "Yeah. If you beat her at this she can never rag on you again. Imagine it," Dipper tells me and I start to imagine shopping for clothes when Pacifica walks up to me. "Um, the section for ugly grandma clothes is over there." "Oh yeah? Well, the section for people who lost at mini-golf is over there!" I point to the exit.

Paramedics come busting in. "We came in as fast as we could!" "We heard a little girl got seriously burned!" They start to cheer as Pacifica whines about being ruined. "You're right guys, I just need to practice a little more before midnight," I say, Grunkle Stan soon speaking up.

"Go to the golf course after dark you say? I dunno, we'd have to break in..." "Grunkle Stan, we all know you wanna break-in," (y/n) says, crossing her arms as she stared at him and he excitedly shouted "I was just kidding! Let's break in!"

Moments later, we're crashing through the parking stop sign where you had to pay to park. Soos kept watch while Grunkle Stan peeled away a loose board for us to crawl through. "Oh and hey, Mabel?" Grunkle Stan stops me before putting a sticker on my sweater that read U Da Best. "Knock her dead kid."

We grab our stuff and I go to practice but the only one I struggled with was the windmill. "Darn it!" I shout as I walk over, (y/n) and Dipper inspecting the windmill as she muttered "I don't get it, what is wrong with this hole?" That's when the two press their ear up to the windmill for some reason and give each other a face. "What? What is it?" I ask and Dipper whispers to me "Grab your club," We all hold our clubs and approach the windmill before opening it up to find...Living golf balls?!

We all scream before calming down a bit "We good? We good?" One asks and we slowly nod our heads. "Alright then, hi, hello!  I'm Franz and welcome to our home." "What is this?" Dipper asks and I add on to his question. "Yeah, are you guys humans? Or enormous-mini-humans?"

"No, no, neither. We're Lilliputians! The name makes more sense written down than spoken. And we control the balls, behold!" They show us how they control the balls and how they transfer the golf balls through the windmill and I can't help but comment "That's incredible!" "And so needlessly complicated," Dipper adds in.

"Aw shucks, it's only our lifelong passion. Would you like us to elaborate through song?" We quickly shake our heads no. "We're good." "So what are you huglings doing here anyway?" "I kinda have to play those golf tournament against my rival Pacifica-" I start to explain before being cut off. 

"Oh, we know all about rivals." "Put a clog in it, you landlubbers!" We hear someone shout from the pirate ship hole. "These frilly poppy dandies are terrible at controlling the balls! We are the ball masters, says I!"