Dreamscaperers: Part 1

Dipper's p.o.v.

Mabel and I were playing battleship since it had been pouring all day. "I'm gonna say...B5." "Miss! Wap!" She shouts, placing another red marker on the screen. "I don't think you're playing this right," I comment when Grunkle Stan calls out for us. "Kids! Come quick!" We run downstairs to see Grunkle Stan and (y/n) trying to contain their laughter at something from the screen. "I need you to laugh at this with us."

We turn to look at the tv screen to see a sky background with Gideon in the middle, playing a white and gold guitar singing. "Who's as cute as a button and always your friend lil' G-I-D- to the E-O-N~ Wink," He winks, and my sister shudders as his name appears on screen with his self-proclaimed title of psyche child. "Ew, Gideon," I grumbled, glaring at the image of him. "Remember when I once dated him and he tried to destroy us?" Mabel asks, Grunkle Stan soon chiming in with "He's always trying to trick me into losing the Mystery Shack." "He blames me and Dipper for Mabel not finding him attractive," (y/n) also says, causing me to nod.

"One time I caught him stealing my moisturizer," Wendy exclaims, walking into the room with Soos. "And yet our mutual hatred for him bonds us together," Soos finishes off when our attention turns back to the commercial. "Come on down to Lil' Gideon's Tent 'O' Telepathy, opening soon at this location," We watch an image of the Mystery Shack appear before the annoying blue-glittered tent smashes over the shack. Wait what? "Grunkle Stan should we be worried about that?" (y/n) asks, giving Grunkle Stan a nervous glance as he shrugs it off.

"Please, the only way Gideon's taking over the shack is by breaking in and stealing my deed," We hear the window in Stan's office shatter and Wendy nervously asks "Like right now?" We all rush into the room to see Gideon had broken in and was trying to unlock the safe that held the deed to the shack. 

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

"GIDEON!" I shout, soon gritting my teeth as I glare at the little twerp. "Well, well, Standford. My arch-nemesis. We seemed to have entered a dangerous game of cat and mouse. But the question remains: Who is the cat? And who is the mouse-" I cut him off as I gesture for the broom. "Soos, broom," He hands me the broom and I start chasing Gideon with it.

"Oh no, not the broom!" He starts hissing at me so I thwack him with the broom soon chasing him out of the shack into the rain. "You mark my words Stanford one day I'll get that combination! And once I steal that deed you'll never see the Mystery Shack again!" "Good luck bucko!" I call before slamming the door in his face and I go check on the deed.

Opening the safe I peer in and stare at the deed, sighing in relief that it was safe and I lock it back up muttering"Ha! The combo is safe in the one place he'll never find it: My brain," With that I go back into the living room with the rest of my family and watch a movie called Grandpa the Kid. "I'm tired during the day..." The main character told a side character and I comment "I can relate to this," Mabel turns to me with a smile uh oh. "Grunkle Stan why can't we watch a movie we'll all enjoy? Dream Boy High! Where love is on your permanent record," We all boo at the movie and the brightly colored movie case she was holding up. "You'll learn to like it-" There was a crash from the kitchen as Soos run's in exclaiming:

"Dudes! There's a bat in the kitchen! It tried to touch me with its weird little bat fingers!" Oh perfect, another opportunity! "Don't worry, I got this under control," I pull back the sofa chair and get comfortable. "Dipper take care of it," His sister laughs at her brother's misery and he stands up with an angry expression.

"What? Why can't Mabel do it?" He asks. "Cuz life ain't fair," I quickly shoot back. "Now go fight a bat so we can all watch tv," He steps in front of the tv with his arms crossed. "No way Grunkle Stan, you always make me do dumb chores! I'm putting my foot down this time," He tells me, stomping his foot for emphasis. Is he standing up to me? Well then, let's see what he's got. "I said do it, kid! Now!" I shout at him with a glare, he gives me a glare right back. Ok...So we're playing this time. My glare hardens, so does his. I growl, barring my teeth, he breaks, putting his hands up in defense. "Ok, ok, I'll do it!" Well, at least he got farther than last time. He lets out a sigh as he heads off to fight the bat.

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

Mabel and I follow Dipper to the kitchen for moral support as he picks up a pot and a spoon muttering "Stupid chores..." "Remember bats are more afraid of you than you are of them," Mabel encourages him as he walks in and I correct her. "I think you're thinking about ducks." "Hehe, oh yeah...Ducklings...Quack, quack," I shake my head at Mabel when crashes from the kitchen could be heard before Dipper runs out, cuts everywhere as he chases the bat out of the house.

Once the bat was out Mabel, Soos, and I get the first-aid kit and treat his wounds. "Ow! Why does Grunkle Stan pick on me?" Dipper asks as we continue patching him up. "Think about it, the more painful or difficult the chore is, the more likely it is I'll have to do it, why doesn't he pick on you guys?" I kiss my teeth, Grunkle Stan had in a way kind of did the same thing to me but was more relaxed he stopped whenever I actually told him no and meant it, it's like some sort of rite of passage and Soos and I knew what was going on but we promised not to tell Dipper until at least he won a fight against Grunkle Stan.

"Dipper, Stan's personality is one of life's great mysteries like whether or not it's possible to lick your own elbow." "I bet you can't," Mabel challenges him. "I bet I can," The two walk off, Mabel chanting for Soos to lick his elbow while he tried. "Sometimes I feel like Stan hates me..." Dipper admits with a sigh and I frown as I pat his shoulder. "I'm sure that's not true, he's just showing you...Tough love," I state before I head out but not before hearing Dipper scoff. "Tough love...Sure..." "The sink's clogged! Dipper! Get in here and fix it!" Grunkle Stan's voice rings out and Dipper picks up his Nyarf gun, soon shooting at the picture of Grunkle Stan on the wall.

Mabel's p.o.v.

It had stopped raining, finally, though it was still grey and cloudy outside so we decided to get some fresh air while Soos continued to try and lick his elbow. As I continued to chant "Lick that elbow!" At Soos, he takes a moment to breathe, commenting "Like the infinite horizon, it alludes my grasp," Suddenly we heard whispering that sounded like...Gideon?

"Is that who I think it is?" I question as we peek through some bushes to see Gideon crouching in front of a circle, staring up at the sky as he spoke in some weird language? I think. Suddenly everything turned different shades of grey and time slows down as I feel a shiver roll down my spine as I recall (y/n) explaining to Dipper and I that what I was seeing right now was how she saw the world for five years.

In the middle of the sky, a blue outlined white triangle appeared, golden beams of light shooting all over as the triangle catches fire and you could see what looked to be the universe in it before one eye opens and evil laughter filled the air. Soos and I watch in fear as the triangle turns yellow, a black bow tie underneath its eye, with a matching black top hat, arms and legs sprung out as it looked around and its voice echoed, the triangle slightly flashing white whenever it talked, what was that thing?! "Oh Gravity Falls, it is good to be back! Name's Bill Chpier and I take it your some living ventriloquist dummy? Hahaha, I'm just kidding I know who you are Gideon."

We glance at Gideon who also looked afraid as he demanded answers. "W-what are you? How do you know my name?!" A blue light appears behind Bill in the form of a circle as he answers. 

"Oh, I know lots of things.L̶̺̺̳̗̼͗͊̒͝͝ò̴̯̤͉̳̏̈́͠ͅt̴͙̦̲͈̥͚̾̎̋s̷̢̛̤͇̗̤͛̓̈́̒̚ͅ ̷̝̎̔͂͝o̴̲̔̓̋͑̕f̶̖͐͆ͅ ̷̬͇̤͍̀̒t̷̡̨̺̺̣̎̂̾̓̈́͠h̸̢̼͒͠i̵̞̻̽̈́̿̎ṋ̷́̅g̶̭̎̽͐̑̃̈́̚͜s̴͉̩͛͆̅͒."

(Brackets will be here for text-to-speech readers. The glitched font read: Lots of things) 

His voice distorts a bit as images flash quickly on his body.

"Hey look what I can do," He points at a deer who opens its mouth and all the teeth pop out, landing in Bill's hand. I feel a shiver crawl down my spine again, so creepy and disgusting. "Deer teeth, for you kid," He starts laughing again as he dumps the teeth in Gideon's hands. "You're insane!" He shouts, dropping the teeth, and Bill shrugs. "Sure I am, what's your point?" He puts the teeth back as Gideon starts to get frustrated.

"Listen to me demon! I have a job for you! I need you to enter the mind of Stanford Pines and steal the code to his safe!" We gasp while Bill laughs, soon cutting himself off as he muttered to himself, images of Stan flashing on his body before he addresses Gideon. "You know what kid? You've convinced me, I'm sold! I'll help you with this and in return, you can help me with something I've been working on. We'll work out the details later," His hands ignite a blue flame as he shakes Gideon's hand. "Deal."