Fight Fighters: Part 3

Dipper's p.o.v.

"Uh...Rumble McSkirmish...?" I say and we watch in awe as Rumble McSkirmish jumps out of the game with a kick spin. (y/n) hides behind me as I take a step closer asking "You're real?" "High-five!" We shout before high-fiving. This was awesome! I pull my hand away and hiss. "Ow, your pixels are really sharp!" Rumble starts doing his idle stance as he says "Greetings child boy and child girl, I am Rumble McSkirmish from the U.S.A. Punch! Kick! Punch! Kick!" He starts doing moves, resulting in me being kicked in the face.

"Ow!" I feel (y/n) grab my arm tighter and I give her a confused look and whispers "Send him back," Before I could respond, she drags me away as Rumble walks to the change machine exclaiming "Change machine! Change me into a powerful wolf!" He destroys the machine and I look at my watch stating "With Rumble around, Robbie will be so scared I won't even need to fight him. I've got the world's greatest fighter to be my bodyguard!"

"Dipper please this won't end well, send him back now before it's too late to fix this," (y/n) pleads lightly shaking me. "It'll be fine I'll make sure he won't actually hurt Robbie...Too much," I tell her and her grip tightens on my shoulders. "Dipper! We've been through this before we stumble upon something and use it and things never work out, Rumble could seriously hurt someone or worse!"

She gives me a worried look and I return it, why was she so scared of Rumble? "H-How would you know?" I ask and she lets out a sigh. "I've clearly been through these situations before when it comes to the weirdness of Gravity Falls I have a memory of Rumble-" She was interrupted by Rumble blinking red as he turned to us stating:

"I need power-ups!" "This is amazing! We at least have to show Soos!" I tell (y/n) and look around to see him nowhere in sight, where'd he go? I start to search the place, Rumble following me.

Mabel's p.o.v.

"Alright, Waddles it's time to begin Operation D̶a̶n̶n̶y̶ ̶P̶h̶a̶n̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶R̶o̶c̶k̶s̶ Get Stan over his fear of heights!" I tell Waddles as I walk into the living room where Grunkle Stan was taking a nap. Quickly I shove a present in his face shouting "Happy Great Uncle's Day!" "There's a great Uncle's Day?" He asks, giving me a suspicious look. "Of course it's not a day I made up!" He excitedly opens the gift and pulls out a pair of red heels and frowns. "High heels? You shouldn't have. Seriously, what? What is this?" "What's wrong are you saying these heels are too high? Do they make you uncomfortable hm?"

"Maybe," He gets up to fix the static on the tv. "Admit it! Admit you have a fear of heights!" He turns around confused. "What? That's why you bought me these?! You should be ashamed of yourself and on Great Uncle's Day no less," He gives me a disapproving look as he told me. "But no I don't have a fear of heights."

The tv turns back on to reveal a guy about to skydive and Grunkle Stan lets out a shriek as he backs away from the screen and trips over the skull we used as a coffee table. "So I have a fear of heights is that really so cray-cray?"

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

We ended up taking Rumble home with us and we were currently in the kitchen, Rumble punching the stone oven while Dipper rooted through the fridge. "Well, we don't have any traditional power-ups: turkey legs, pizza boxes, or gold rings. How about...Half a taco?" He presents the half-eaten taco to Rumble. "Place it on the floor," We watch Rumble pick it up and go through his inventory box to eat the taco. "I wish I could do that," Dipper says and Rumble turns to him.

"Now I must defeat the world's greatest fight fighters! Take me to the Soviet Union!" "That's gonna be tough for a number of reasons...But I do know a fighter here in Gravity Falls," I facepalm with a sigh, he's doing it again...Rumble gets down to Dipper's level to hear him out. "Maximum power?" "His name is Robbie V and he's kinda like my arch enemy," Dipper explains and I mumble in unison with Rumble as he asked:

"Did he kill your father?" "No!" I say, he ignored me. "Well he's dating on- a girl I like and he posts a really annoying amount of status updates," Once again I mutter with Rumble as he said, "And then he killed your father!" Whoever the guy was that took care of me with Gram had told us the story and how Rumble thought the guy flirting with Gram killed his father, please say no Dipper, please say no.

"Uh sure...Uh you know I was kinda hoping you could scare him off for me so I don't have to fight the guy?" "Your question makes my shoulders bounce!" Rumble laughs before continuing to destroy the kitchen. "So you'll protect me from Robbie?" He asked. "Challenge accepted! Press start," A start button appears in front of Dipper and I grab his hand. "Dipper a word in private!" I whisper to him and he tells me "In a minute," He presses start and I give him an angry really face.