The Time Traveler's Pig: Part 6

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

"I'm coming Waddles!" Mabel shouts as she grabs the time machine and makes a run for it, Dipper and me chasing her not noticing the calculator fall out of Dipper's vest. Once again we travel to when Grunkle Stan introduced the wax figures again, Dipper tripping over a chord losing his shoe, we traveled again to the first week the twins arrived when the gnomes attacked as the hairpin Mabel lent to me fell out when we travel back to the shack before it was the mystery shack, it was the middle of winter. 

I stop in my tracks when I notice a familiar figure. I turn to face the forest as my eyes widen in realization, it was me before I turned grey; if I followed myself I would be one step closer to learning the truth! I start to run after myself when Mabel shouts "This thing is getting hotter!" I stop again and see the twins had stopped, the time machine glowing, I glance back at the forest with a sigh, so much for learning the truth.

 I race back over to them asking "What did you two do?!" "I dunno!" Mabel shouts when we were zapped away once again, Grunkle Stan soon racing out of the house shouting out my name as he searched the forest.

We open our eyes, it was pitch black as Mabel asked "Where are we?" "There's nothing but inky blackness for miles, girls don't you see?! We've transported to the end of time!" Dipper answers when the two start screaming when something foul hits my nose as I ask "Why does it smell so bad in here?" The two stop screaming and I push my arms out and feel a handle, I pull it and the door opens to show we were standing in a port-a-potty. We step out and I state "We're back in the present." "But which present?" We look and see Robbie skulking, Wendy looking at her stuffed animal as she exclaimed "This is the best present ever!"

 "Yes!" Dipper shouts when we spot Pacifica trying to drag Waddles off. "No!" Mabel shouts before fighting Dipper again while I gave the two a look of disbelief, after all, that they aren't gonna talk? I cross my arms and watch as they start running around the port-a-potty before Dipper climbs it telling his sister "Look Mabel it's over ok?! Give it up! I've worked too hard to lose this!" "But what about Waddles? He was my soulmate!"

 "You said that about a ball of yarn once! Do you really want Wendy to date, Robbie?" The two continue to argue as Mabel starts to tear up muttering "I don't know..." She pulls out a photobooth reel of her and Waddles as she walks to the totem pole and starts lightly banging her head against it. 

"You're not guilt-tripping me, Mabel, not this time," She doesn't stop and I start shaking my head as he climbs down and approaches her. "C'mon Mabel I know you, you're gonna forget about this in a day, here hey! I'll prove it," He disappears to the next day where Mabel was still banging her head while I still stood there with my arms crossed and shaking my head at him. "See? Ok...Maybe you'll forget in a week," He appears a week later and Mabel and I were still there. "A month, she'll be better in a month."

 A month later and she was still here, I approach with Soos and a tour group as I place down a plate of food and a glass of water for her as Soos says "And if you look to your left you'll see Miserable Mabel, the girl who went bonkers after her dreams were shattered by some heartless jerk. Oh hey, Dipper!" I give Dipper a look as the tour group leaves. "C'mon (y/n) tell Mabel she's being ridiculous," I stare at him before looking at Mabel, I've had enough of this as I tell them. "Mason and Abigail Pines, that's enough!" She stops and they both stare at me with wide eyes.

"This whole situation is ridiculous and you're both being selfish! Mabel, it's wrong of you to guilt-trip your brother into giving you Waddles back instead of talking especially since the way you're doing it is robbing him of his happiness, and Dipper it's wrong for you also to keep Waddles away from Mabel for your own happiness. Neither of you has even stopped to consider how other people in this situation feel, what if Wendy is happy with Robbie? You should be happy that she's happy, Robbie might become nicer because of this, he deserves happiness too even so that doesn't mean they'll be together forever, we've probably gotten Blendin in a lot of trouble and both of you forgot your promise for all three of us to hang out at the fair today because you're both obsessed with getting your perfect timeline, you both should be ashamed!" I storm off.

Dipper's p.o.v.

(y/n) storms off after making a lot of good points, I had been focused on my own goal I never considered the feelings of those around me, I watch (y/n) storm off and I feel my heart ache, Soos was right I am a heartless jerk and I start to think it over, Wendy said yes because she wanted to be with him, Mabel is happier with Waddles, but the worst part was I upset my best friend which I soon learned I thought was worse than seeing Robbie and Wendy date. I let out a sigh, it seems every day I start to realize I have grown a crush on (y/n), and with that, I go back. 

"I don't know if it's a duck or a panda but I want one," Wendy tells me again as we approach the stand and I let out another sigh telling her "Wendy? I just wanted to say that...Well, I just wanted to say that people make mistakes and when they do you should forgive them and also that tight pants are overrated." "Dude, you lost me." "I know..." I throw the ball, hitting Wendy in the face and I let the scene play out. "It is done..." 

My sister tackles me to the ground and Waddles starts licking me as she exclaims "Dipper! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She starts hugging me when Waddles oinks and she tells me "He's saying thank you in pig, aren't you Waddles?" "I couldn't break your heart Msbel or upset my best friend," I say, my attention turning to (y/n) approached with a small smile. "Besides it's as (y/n) said there's no way Wendy could date Robbie all Summer right?" Before anyone else could say anything the time machine was grabbed out of my hand and we turn to see Blendin. "You three! Do you have any idea how many rules you just broke?! I'm asking, I wasn't there with you, it was probably a lot right?"

 Two men appear at his side and arrest him. "Blendin Blandin?" "Ah! The Time Paradox Avodience Inforcment Squadron!" "That's right and our phones have been ringing off the hook. There's settler's high-fiving in the 1800s, and calculators littered through 8 centuries. You are under arrest for the violations of the time travlers code of conduct." "I-It was those kids and their leader Waddles!" He tries to argue before being dragged off. "That's a pig Blendin." "I-I'll get you for this! I'll go back in time and make sure your parents never meet!" "Well we're still here," I say, my sister chiming in with "Guess he forgot to go back."

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

I was laughing at all the people who spent all their money trying to dunk me. "Haha, you suckers! Your pockets are empty and I'm still sitting high and dry!" The people boo at me and I continue to laugh when I notice two guys and get their attention. "Hey Biceps! Yeah I'm talking to you Haircut! Take your best shot!" I continue to laugh when a laser was shot destroying the target and I'm dunked into the water as people cheered.

Dipper's p.o.v.

Once the futureistic guys walk off with Blendin I offer to keep my promise and hang out with (y/n), Mabel and Waddles for the rest of the day. We had gotten snow cones and was walking around when Mabel said "So I guess we never found out who was causing those time anomlies Blendin was looking for," That's when it hit me, it must've been us! "Wait...Girls, I think it was us," Mabel starts to groan. "My brain hurts..." "Ugh jeez, I gotta deal with this all Summer?" I ask pointing to Robbie feeding Wendy a carmel apple, not only was it gross but since I had feelings for her it hurt a bit.

"I'm on it," Mabel says putting Waddles down who chases Robbie for the apple causing him to bump into a table with a pot of hot water which spills and shrinks his pants. Everyone bursts out laughing. "That'll do pig, that'll do," I tell Waddles before my attention turns to (y/n) and I smile a small blush creeping up as I watched her laugh, my heart speeding up a bit, I think it's safe to say I've got a crush on (y/n) too.

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

We were all laughing at Robbie when I notice Dipper smiling at me, I pretend to not notice as what Mabel told me earlier pops back in my head and I start to blush, my heart speeding up slightly it took all day but I learned Mabel was right I had grown a crush on Dipper and I hadn't even noticed until she pointed it out.