Summerween: Part 3

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

I put the finishing touches on my costume as I mumble to myself "Those kids aren't gonna know what hit 'em!" I look out the window of the door to see the first batch of unsuspecting kids and I cackle. The doorbell rings, showtime. "Trick-or-treat!" I hear and I open the door with a smile. "What can I do for you- Oh no no! AHHHH!" I scream as I look up, my face melting off to show my skull. Three of the five kids run off screaming and I take off the fake skull, laughing when I notice the two kids still at my doorstep.

"Can we have candy now?" One asks and I give them a confused look. "What's the matter with you kids? That's the scariest thing you've ever seen right?" The kids give each other a look before shrugging. I see how it is, I gotta step up my game. "Well have you seen...This?!" I start pulling out my "guts" and start screaming as I continued to pull out the sausages. "AHHH! GUTS! REAL VERY REAL GUTS!" The kids roll their eyes at me. "Uh...We've been watching horror movies since we were like two years old." "Yeah, we're not scared." (I hope you haven't watched any of the new horror moves, a lot of them aren't scary, watch the oldies, those are the good ones)

"Oh, you will be. You will be," I tell them as I go back inside and close the door and start to plan my next trick. Usually, I had (y/n) here to help me but this year she told me she wanted to go trick-or-treating with the twins. So tonight was going to be a bit of a challenge, that'll be fun.

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

We were out on the streets trick-or-treating, Dipper had gotten a wheelbarrow to take with us when he comments "I don't understand why we can't just buy our candy and be done with it?" "That sort of takes the fun out of trick-or-treat or die," Mabel complains and he responds with "I'm trying to take the die out of trick-or-treat or die."

"Because the Trickster said we trick-or-treat or we die," I answer as we approached Lazy Susan's house who was known to dump a lot of candy into your basket. "Trick-or-treat!" We shout as she answered the door dressed as a yarn ball. "And is everybody in costume? Chimney sweep, elephant man, squeegee, ant farm, bookworm," She listed off our costumes when she looked at Dipper and asked, "Oh and what are you supposed to be?"

"Uh...Actually, I'm not dressed up as anything. We're kinda in a hurry here," He tells her and I facepalm, her only rule for getting sacks of candy was everyone had to be in a costume. "Oh, I see," She puts one piece of candy in each bag before slamming the door in our faces. "One piece of black licorice?" "Circus peanut? This is loser candy."

Candy and Grenda complain as Dipper freaks. "Four pieces of candy?! This is gonna take forever!" "We gotta up our game Dipper, you gotta put on your costume!" Mabel exclaims, shoving a finger into Dipper's chest and he lets out another cough stating "I told you I'm not up to it Mabel."

"Oh really?" We hear and look up to see the trickster sitting on the streetlamp before climbing down and looking at our score. "I've seen better," He grabs a jack-o-melon and warns us before blowing it out. "Tick tock." "So what was that about being too sick to wear a costume? Dipper if we wanna get a lot of candy all of us need a costume, besides saying trick-or-treat, that's like the one rule," I explain and he lets out a sigh as he quickly got dressed.

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

"We want candy! We want candy!" The two kids shouted, I had used almost every trick I could think of, nothing scared these two. I step outside in my undergarments. "Alright, you got me, kids, you guys win, I guess I'm not that scary you know? You've-" I let out a shriek as Waddles tears through my shirt with a shriek as well. "WHY?! WHY IS THERE A PIG JUMPING OUTTA MY CHEST?!" The kids didn't budge and started chanting the word candy. Waddles falls out of my shirt as I ask "What scares you two freaks?!" They pull out their phone instructing me "Watch this," A video of a cat shows up. "What is this? Some kind of kitten or-" A horrifying scary monster pops up on screen and I shriek as I run back inside.

I look at myself in the mirror with disappointment. "What happened to you, Stan Pines? What happened?"

Dipper's p.o.v.

"Introducing for the first time in public...Tada!" My sister exclaims as I come out dressed in my peaut butter costume. "Peanut butter and jelly!" I roll my eyes while everyone awed at us. "I will make you internet famous!" Candy says taking a photo and I shout "Hey erase that! Let's just get this over with ok?" Everyone starts chanting as we head to the next house and (y/n) hangs back with me and lightly punches my arm.

"You look awesome," I feel my cheeks start to flare as I sputter "Y-yeah right, I'm dressed up as peanut butter." "And your sister is dressed up as jelly, that's an awesome combo, you truly are the kings of Halloween and Summerween!" She tells me and I let out a chuckle. "But I don't look nearly as awesome as you rocking that outfit," I say pointing at her outfit.

"What? No!" She argues jokingly and I play along. "Yes," I say while nodding. "No," She responds while shaking her head and we keep arguing yes and no for a good few minutes before we just start laughing. "I'm glad I can enjoy tonight with my two besties," She says when she realised I had relaxed and I give her a smile a nod. "Yeah, me too." "Come on you slowpokes!" My sister called and (y/n) runs ahead and I feel guilt wash over me, and I frown. Right technically this was her first Summerween she could enjoy and with friends too.

I look at my watch, still, plenty of time before the party and I look back up at (y/n) and smile to see her smiling face, you know what? Before I head off to the party I'm gonna make sure this is the best Summerween (y/n) has ever had. I give myself a determined smile and catch up to the group as we reached the next house and I asked "Do you really this will make a difference?" Before my sister could answer the door was opened.

Mabel and I do a quick little dance shouting "Twins!" The guy smiles and dumps the whole bowl in our sacks. The rest of the night we worked hard to get as much candy as we could and still managed to have fun, I spent most of my time with Mabel and (y/n) as we went to the same houses. "Let's get that candy guys!"

(y/n) was using her notebook to keep track of the candy as she made a tally for each piece entering the wheelbarrow. "34...35." "36, you see because-" "Yeah we get it," We went from house to house to house using every charm we could think of. "22, 23, 24," Mabel counted before (y/n) shouted "124!" We eventually sped up our pace when we notice people blowing out their jack-o-melons and closing up shop.

Eventually, we got to Toby's house. "Hello!" We all shriek in horror. "What a horrible mask!" "That's just my face, this is a mask," He puts on a mask, and we all comment on how that's better. We continue our spree when (y/n) breaks the news as she read from her notebook. "498...499! We just need one more piece, we did it!" "And it's only 8:30! Perfect timing," I exclaim when my sister hugs me.

Author: I just realized I could've had y/n dressed up as bread that way it could've been a peanut butter and jelly sandwich...*facepalms* DAMNIT! Opportunity missed! (I say while laughing at myself)