Sock Opera: Part 2

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

I grab my soda and walk to the living room to watch tv when I see what awaited me, everyone was in there with a whole bunch of sock puppets with Mabel singing before everyone joined in on the last word. "Puppet boy, Puppet boy, you're the boy I love~" "Not even gonna ask," I walk off from those weirdos.

Mabel's p.o.v.

I turn out my light as I snuggle into my bed wishing goodnight to all the puppets before making the Gabe puppet kiss the Mabel puppet," I hear the laptop make its access denied noise with a groan from my brother and his girlfriend as they both plop down onto the pillow. "Don't stay up all night you two last time you got this sleep-deprived Dipper you tried to eat your own shirt."

He notices he was doing what I said he did last time and spits out his shirt. "She's right Dipper we can try again tomorrow." "Ok, just a few more tries then I'll go to bed." "Alright good night Dipper," (y/n) says before the two kiss each other good night.

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

I wake up the next day and stretch while I yawn, I look at both beds to see the twins had gotten up so I head downstairs to find nobody. "Hello? Guys?" I call out as I searched the shack it was completely empty. "Where could they have gone?" I murmur to myself before I open the door to the porch and gasp in horror. It was all grey, not again! I turn to run back into the shack but see that the colors started to seep away.

That's when Bill appeared as he loomed over me laughing as he snapped his fingers and his hand ignited into a blue flame as he reached down at me with the hand. "No, no, no, no, no, no, NO! DIPPER! HELP ME!"

I shoot up from my bed with a gasp before I look around to see it was still dark out and I could see color, it was just a nightmare...That nightmare, guess I really am sleep-deprived if I'm having nightmares about regressing back to that state. I look over at the twin's beds and I see Mabel in her bed but not Dipper and there was no sign of the laptop either.

Shaking my head at his stubbornness as I grab a coat since it was supposed to be cold out tonight and head on up to the roof. I step onto the little side roof to see Dipper sitting there, the screen flashing red once again for an incorrect password, a bunch of soda cans by his side. "Ugh! I can't take that sound anymore!" He slams his fists on the keyboard making the noise more as he stated "I. Hate. You. Sound."

"What happened to a few more tries and then you'll go to bed?" I ask as I sit down next to him. "(y/n)! I uh...Couldn't sleep?" "I'm guessing these are why" I wave a crushed soda can in his face. "Ha yeah...What are you doing up?" "Nightmare again." "What?! Again? Are you ok?"

He asks pulling me close. "I'm fine but you need to get some sleep," I say, taking the laptop away from him and making his headrest on my shoulder. "But..." "Shh, sleep," He lets out a yawn as he tells me "There has to be some shortcut or clue..." "Who would even know about secret codes and clues?" I ask him when suddenly the wind picks up and the laptop shuts.

Dipper lifts his head as we look around when a light shone down on us. We turn around to see an eye staring down at us. Bill. Everything goes grey and Dipper pulls me closer to him as we hear Bill tell us "I think I know a guy. Well, well, well, you're awfully persistent Pine Tree, Firefly, hats off to you."

He tips his hat at us and the world tilts and we almost fall off the roof before he puts his hat back on. "You again..." I growl at him and he squints his eye as if he were smiling. "Did you miss me? Admit it, you missed me."

"Hardly! You worked with Gideon! You tried to destroy my uncle's mind!" Dipper shouts at him, causing Bill to roll his eye as he told him "It was just a job kid, no hard feelings I've been keeping an e̸̥̪̙̒͛̚y̷̬͗̎̔e̵̡͗ ̶̗̦̟͓͌o̴̞̐n̵̙͙̠͍͆̒ ̵̯̣̔̿̎y̵̞̙͌̒o̵̘͙̫̽͝ȕ̸̫̲̲͝ since then and I must say I'm impressed. (For people reading text to speech: it read I've been keeping an eye on you)

"Oh really?" I ask him as he circled around us. "You deserve a prize. Here have a head that's always screaming," The head plops down next to us as it continuously screams, spooking us before Bill snaps his fingers and he's gone.

"The point is I like you. How's about you let me give you a hint, I only ask for a small ḟ̴̡̝̥̖̈̀ả̷͈̱̍͑v̶̠͉͂o̵̥̖͎̎͜r̶̻̰̊͘ in return." (I only ask for a small favor) His hand ignites a blue flame and his eye turns blue, causing me to grip Dipper's arm and he quickly takes notice of how I felt. "We'd never do a favor for you! Don't forget who defeated you last time!" He pops up behind us.

"Right you "defeated" me," He says with air quotes before he pulls an illusion of a brain out of Dipper's head stating "Well if you ever change your mind I'll be here for you, ready to make a deal," He forms himself like a slot machine and pulls his own arm, three luminescent pine trees showing on the slots. Hey! Wanna hear my impression of you in about three seconds?" He flails his arms around as he let out a horrified screech.

Both of our heads shoot up and we scream, Dipper flailing his arms around before we calm down, it was just a dream, it was also sunrise so we head back inside.

Mabel's p.o.v.

I was eating breakfast with Grunkle Stan when I grab his puppet and shove it in his face while doing an impression of him. "Hey, I'm puppet Stan!" "Still ignoring this," That's when Dipper and (y/n) walk in they both had eyebags though Dipper's were clearly worse, he didn't go to bed, and (y/n) didn't get much sleep. "Hey Mabe," He yawns out.

"Woah, bag check fr these two's eyes! Nobody?" Grunkle Stan jokes while I scold the two. "Dipper! (y/n)! I told you to get some sleep last night!" "Technically I did, just not much thanks to nightmares," (y/n) explains as she made herself breakfast, I turn to Dipper who was trying to hide the laptop and I piece together what probably happened.

He stayed up all night, (y/n) had a nightmare, saw he wasn't in bed, and helped him with the laptop the rest of the night. I grab the blender which was filled with Mabel juice and pour a glass for both of them. "Here, wake up with some Mabel juice, it has plastic dinosaurs in it!"

"It's like if coffee and nightmares had a baby," Grunkle Stan comments as he shudders remembering when he trie it. Dipper pulls me off to the side. "Mabel listen, last night (y/n) and I had a dream with Bill in it."

"Wait the triangle guy? He said he'd give us the code to the laptop if we gave him something like I'd actually trust Bill right?" "You better not he likes to play mind games for a reason," (y/n) says walking to us. "Well don't worry bro, today's the day that the Mystery Trio is back in action, I'll help you two crack that code. I just gotta hand my puppet stuff to my production crew."

"Production crew?" Both of them ask me and I lead them outside where Candy and Grenda were helping Soos and Wendy pack everything into Grunkle Stan's car. "We read the script, very emotional." "I cried like eight times!" That's when Gabe comes roller skating up.

"Hey ladies!" "Gabe!" "I was just blading by, helps me dry out my ponytail after a shower," He takes off his helmet and lets his hair blow out in the wind. "It's so great to see you! I was just working on the world's greatest puppet show. It has puppets!" "Your passion is so refreshing Mabel unlike the girl fro last night's puppet show. A single stitch on one puppet and cross stitch on the other?! I was like uh-uh," He shakes his head in disgust.

"Cross huh?" I try to ask but he cuts me off stating "Naturally I deleted her off my cellphone's contacts list." "Naturally," I nervusily laugh out. "I know you won't let me down though. Based on what you said the other day you must be a puppet expert."

I nervousily nod my head when Grenda says "You know Gabe you look pretty sweaty, maybe you should take your shirt off. Right? Are we all thinking that?" "Later ladies!" He skates off and I go full panic mode. "We gotta up our game girls! Did you hear that thing he said about the stitches?!"