Little Dipper: Part 6

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

We all start pushing on the glass of the jar hoping it would break. Eventually, we stop when we realized that wouldn't work and Mabel blows a raspberry at Gideon's ID card. "Guess I kinda Soosed that one up didn't I?" Soos asks as he sat down and Dipper lets out a sigh correcting him. "It's not your fault Soos, I'm the guy who put together that shrinking device...I guess it just...You kept teasing me all day!"

 "Yeah, I get you two are siblings and you two tease each other all the time but this was different, what was all that about?" I chime in, as we all start to sit down and Mabel pulls out Dipper's score notebook as she explained. "I guess it's just that you're better than me at like everything and you always rub it in my face. Chess, Checkers, Ping Pong, Croquet...I guess I just finally felt like I was winning something for once..."

"Oh, man..." I hear Dipper mutter as he gives his sister an apologetic look as he told her "Now I feel like a big jerk," I give him a smirk as I ask "Don't you mean a little jerk?" The three of us crack up at the joke "Alright, I walked into that one, are we cool?" He offers a fist bump to Mabel. "We're cool."

"Am I cool?" Soos asks and Mabel fist bumps him with a nod. "You're cool Soos," I smile at the three when Dipper offers me a fist bump "We can't forget the coolest person here," He tells me with a smile and I fist-bump him asking "You really think I'm cool?" "Definitely." 

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

I was making my way through the maze of mirrors looking for my fez. "I thought I left it here..." I mutter, scratching the top of my head when I heard Gideon shout "Stanford!" I turn around and look at him, using the mirrors to my advantage and projecting a lot of me.

 "Oh hi, Gideon! I've been looking for someone to try out my new mirror maze, then again you're an idiot. That's the end of the sentence," I then walk off so he can't find me and I hear him shout "You get back here!" "Try and find me, twerp!" I shout with a laugh as I make my way through the maze.

Dipper's p.o.v.

We had climbed up on each other to open the jar when Mabel finally gets it to pop open and I say "Ok, let's get that flashlight before Gideon gets Stan," We all climb to the top of the pocket and notice the flashlight in the other pocket and I point at it. "There it is!" We all start climbing the suit and travel across the back of his neck. "Woah! His hair is so shiny!" Mabel says, staring at the hair when (y/n) and I pull her back away from it. "No! Don't look directly at it!" "This neck is so squishy, hey look! I'm making fat angels!" Soos tells us as he lays down.

"Ew termites!" We hear before his hand comes slapping down, Mabel hops out of the way and I tackle (y/n) out of the way. Unfortunately, we watch as Soos falls into a carpet shouting "Tell my story!!!" "You ok (y/n)?" I ask looking at (y/n) who had a light blush while she stuttered "Y-yeah...You can get off of m-me now..." That's when I notice I had pinned her down and was hovering over her. My face goes red as I quickly get up and help her up stuttering "S-sorry!" 

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

I hadn't heard anything from the twerp and start looking for him, eventually, I find and position myself to show my reflection in the mirror in front of him and make it look like I was staring down at him. He pulls out some sort of flashlight and a pink light shoots at the mirror and he takes cover as it bounces off the mirrors.

I start laughing at him when he throws the flashlight at a mirror and breaks it. "NO!" "HEY! Watch the merchandise!" He starts shattering the mirrors one by one and I show myself. "You little troll! These mirrors cost me ten I mean uh twenty-five hundred- Five hundred dollars each! And you're payin' for all of them." "Oh contraire, it'll be you who pays!"

Mabel's p.o.v.

"Grunkle Stan is doomed!" I exclaim as we watch Gideon aim the flashlight at him. "Not completely doomed! To his armpit!" Dipper shouts and I grimace "No," He shoves me down and we go to his armpit, and with much hesitation from me, we start to tickle him.

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

"Woah, what is that thing?" I ask, looking at the glowing flashlight as I start to back up. "Finally after all these years. After every humiliation, your business, your family, everything will finally be mine! You have no one to protect you now! Prepare for the wrath of Gideon Glee- Gideon Glee-" He starts to say, backing me into a corner when he suddenly bursts out laughing. Just what? "Uh...I don't even know how to respond to this. Look uh kid I think this rivalry thing is getting to you, I understand I mean I'm a formidable foe what can I say?" He continues to roll around on the floor, laughing his head off, jeez.

"Aw come on you'll get me one of these days, maybe you know? Run your evil plan by some friends next huh? Workshop it. But first, get you issues in order there," I tell him, still nothing but laughter, alright I've had enough. I start pushing him with my foot out of the house and the flashlight drops. He starts tapping himself before shouting at me "My light!" I give him a blank stare. "You're the light of my life too pal," I slam the door in his face. Now then, where did my fez go?

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

We hop off of Gideon as he rolled down the stairs and ran into the house as the door closed. Dipper fixes the light and offers Mabel to go first. "It's ok, you can go first if you want," Rolling my eyes with a smile I turn the light on and Mabel grows before she picks up the flashlight and grows me and Dipper. The two quickly check their height. "Hey, you let me keep my extra millimeter!" 'You earned it," She pulls him in for a hug "Aww, thanks little-" "Stop it!" Dipper and I say in unison cutting her off. 

"Guess we should destroy this thing so it doesn't fall into the wrong hands again," I point out as I take the crystal out of the flashlight. "Seems like the smart thing to do," Dipper says with a nod as Mabel takes the crystal and throws it on the ground, shattering it as she stomped on it, shouting for it to die. "There you dudes are! I've been trying to get your attention!" We suddenly hear Soos shout and look down to see him and shards of glass that spelled Help Soos! "Glue," Mabel says as we nod "Lots of glue."

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

We were watching tv again when we heard the doorbell ring, letting out a sigh I stand up and answer to see a camera and a big check. Not this again. "Mr. Pines I'm from the winning house coupon Savers Contest and you are our big winner!" I slam the door in their faces and go back to watching tv.