Society of the Blind Eye: Part 3

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

Dipper and I look over the weird machine the cloaked figure used to wipe Lazy Susan's mind. "A secret society of evil mind erasers..." I mutter before Dipper shivers, muttering "Creepy..." Dipper pulls out the journal and looks at the page about the Society soon stating "I'll bet they erased McGucket's memory a long time ago." "And mine..." I whisper just loud enough for Dipper to hear. "What?" He asks me after pulling me off to the side. "I think this society erased my memories too. Dipper I recovered another memory and...Five years ago I made a deal with Bill."

"WHAT?!" He whisper-shouts before asking "But then wouldn't he have been to erase your memories?" I shake my head and explained what I recalled and how he had taken me somewhere to forget everything. "They had to have erased my memories, promise me you'll look?" "I promise, and it'll be ok," He says reassuringly squeezing my hand when Wendy asks "What are we doing?" "If we can find where the memories have been hidden it could be the key to unlocking all the mysteries of Gravity Falls."

He explains before breaking us up into two groups. "Mabel, (y/n), and Wendy, you three stay here and make sure those robe guys don't come back. Soos, you, me, and McGucket are gonna go find the hall of the forgotten," Soos's hat gets sucked into the tube and they follow after the hat, leaving us three alone.

Dipper's p.o.v.

We chase after Soos's hat through the corridors of the museum when we hear one of them shout "Halt! Is someone there?!" "What do we do?" McGucket asks as Soos and I rush to the pilgrim exhibit and get in position, McGucket soon joining us. We pretend to be wax figures, the two cloaked figures who came running in messing with McGucket's eyes before giving up. "Man these are really poorly made." "I coulda sworn I heard someone..." They walk off and we rush after Soos's hat when it zooms past us.

"There it is! Hurry!" I exclaim as we're led to an open picture frame disguised as a painting for the tube which we slide down and we reach some double doors with a huge eye engraving that was crossed out with red spray paint. I open them to reveal a room filled with tubes containing lost memories and we gasp, McGucket exclaiming words I've never heard before. "Man, you have got to teach me some of those old man swear words," Soos says as he grabs his cap.

Mabel's p.o.v.

Nothing was going on while we waited for the boys to get back, leaving me to think about all my failed romances and I sigh. "I just don't get it. I hug a lot, I can burp the alphabet, I have scratch and sniff clothing. Why does every boy leave me?" "Psh, who cares? Boys are the worst, you shouldn't get hung up man," Wendy tells me, and (y/n) nods in agreement. "Maybe I come on too strongly you know?"

"Well, what you're opener? Pretend I'm a boy," Wendy asks, tucking her hair in her hat besides a few strands to make a mustache and she spits, stating "Testosterone," I take in a deep breath before telling her "Hi! I'm Mabel, I'm twelve and own a pig! Wanna get married?!" This causes (y/n) and Wendy to laugh as they tell me "Honestly that was perfect." "Just keep being yourself and you'll meet the right guy." "Just forget about guys," I'm told giving me an idea and I grab the mind eraser machine. "That's it! Forget about guys! I just need to type Summer romances into this thing and I won't feel bad about them anymore."

"Woah! Hold up Mabel We don't even know what that thing does. You could accidentally erase learning how to read or breathe or-" Wendy starts to argue before I cut her off. "Or one of those terrible Summer songs you can't get out of your head?" "Or your entire past," (y/n) firmly says crossing her arms. "oh come on (y/n) there must be something you want to forget." "No, I've lost enough memories as it is!"

Dipper's p.o.v.

"Man, look at all these tubes. People must've been getting their memories erased all over town." Soos exclaims as we search the tubes for anything about (y/n) or McGucket when I find a tube with Robbie's name on it. "Woah, look at this," I place the tube in a slot for a tv and the memory starts to play. "Tell us, Robbie, what is it that you have seen?"