Soos and the Real Girl: Part 3

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

We head over to Soos's grandma's place to check up on Soos, we open the door to his room to find it completely dark except for his computer screen which showed a pink-haired anime girl with a big rainbow bow and wearing a school uniform, Soos was currently talking to the screen. "Haha, so that's my entire life story. Now you tell me a thing about you." "Every time you compliment me I get another highlight in my eyes!" We hear a response, how did she respond to what Soos said?

Soos starts complimenting her before shouting happily in excitement. "Uh, Soos?" I intervene and he turns to see all three of us giving him a worried look. "Oh hey, dudes come in! This game is amazing, I'm making eye contact, going on dates, and I haven't seen any natural sunlight for thirteen hours," We exchange another worried look sure there were those types of games that you just can't put down but it's like he thinks that character is a real girl. "Soos maybe it's time to apply these skills with real girls," Mabel offers, and Dipper and I nod and he turns to the monitor stating "But I'm about to meet her parents. Her dad is an octopus man."

Having heard enough Mabel walks over to the window and opens the blinds, sunlight immediately streaming in, causing Soos to shriek and hiss at the light as he takes cover under his desk. (Saaaaame) "Come on Soos, we're going back to the mall man, you need to unplug," Dipper says, pulling him out from under the desk. "I'll see you later GIFfany. I'll be back I swear!" I shut off the computer and close the door stating:

"Soos you don't have to wish it goodbye, it's just a game, it's not like it's going anywhere," We head back to the mall and start searching for someone Soos can practice his skills on but at a glance, we couldn't see anyone. "Dang, where all them sweet honey's at? I'll check the ladies' bathroom," Mabel says before rushing into the bathroom shouting for the ladies to get out and date.

"And here comes security, we'll deal with this, stay here and practice on some real girls," Dipper instructs Soos as he walks over to security and I go to the bathroom to drag Mabel out and get her to stop harassing the ladies. Once we convince the security we'd be good and we were given the ok to stay we go to check on Soos to find he wasn't where we had left him so we walked around the mall looking for him when we find him riding the kid's train in front of the Meatscure stand, talking to a girl!