Little Dipper: Part 2

Dipper's p.o.v.

I was in our room pacing muttering about how Mabel was stupid and that I wasn't short, I turn to the bookshelf to grab the journal which was put on the top shelf and I jump to grab it. "Oh come on..." I grumble as I continued to struggle before giving up and kicking the shelf causing the journal to fall. "There's gotta be some way to get taller," I mumble to myself as I flip through the pages when I stop on a page that talked about crystals. "Legends of miniature buffalo and giant squirrels have led us to believe there are height altering properties hiding deep within the forest." I read out loud.

Following the directions of the journal, I walked through the woods when I trip over a root and tumble down a hill into a meadow filled with crystals as I noticed the small reindeer on my stomach before it hopped away to its family hiding under mushrooms when a small eagle flew under my nose...What the? My attention turns to a mountain lion after hearing it growl as it slowly crept toward me.

"Is that mountain lion tiny or just far away in perspective?" It comes charging at me and I shout "Perspective! Perspective!" I cover my face before I feel a small creature running around my vest and I laugh. It crawls um my arms and bites my thumb before running off as I muttered "Still hurts but less," I then approach the giant crystal that was emitting a pink and blue light before watching a butterfly shrink and grow as it passed through the two lights.

"What the heck?" I question as I lean down and use my multitool to dig out a crystal. I sneak back into the shack and use rope and tape to put the crystal against my flashlight but gave it enough room to turn around. I test it out and shine the pink light at a pawn. "Smaller," I watch it shrink before shining the blue light on it. "Bigger." It broke through the roof, breaking the room a bit. "Too big!"

Mabel's p.o.v.

Since Dipper had run off I was left to talk with Soos and (y/n) once they finished their tasks. "I've been buying big clothes, I'll grow into them," I say with a shrug when Dipper walks through the front door. "Hey, guys, notice anything different about me?" He asks; what? Soos leans in and his eyes widen. "Holy hot sauce! You've grown an extra millimeter!" My eyes widen as I give my brother a look of disbelief. "Wha-wha-what?!" Dipper takes off his hat as Soos measures us again to see we were the same height again, just how? "What can I say, Sis? Growth spurt," He tells me with a shrug and I shrug at him. 

"Eh, mine happened first, I'm gonna be taller in the end, it's science Dipper," I tell him with a poke. "What? But we're the same height now!" Once again I start chanting alpha twin to annoy Dipper some more.

"Oh Yeah? Something tells me I've got another growth spurt coming on right now," He storms off and I look at (y/n) who was giving Dipper a confused look as he left. After the door shut she got up and followed after him and I tagged along as she told "Somethin' ain't right you don't just grow like that."

I nod my head as we approached our room door and I burst it open shouting "Give it up Dipper!" Both of our eyes widen when we saw how tall Dipper was while he gave us a smirk, there's no way... "W-what happened?" (y/n) asked as we inspected him and he shrugged. "You know puberty and stuff."

I give him a look of disbelief as I said "This doesn't make any sense! Just a second ago, you were-" I sputter before an idea came to my head. "Wait a minute! This is some kind of magic-ey thing, isn't it? Is it a wizard or something? There's a wizard in this closet isn't there?! Isn't there?!" I ask pointing at our closet as he raises an eyebrow at me. "What?! No!" "You're telling me there is not a wizard in this closet. You're telling me that if I open this door right now-" He cut me off. "Fine! Open it!" I open the closet and give my brother a disapproving look. "An invisible wizard! Really Dipper?!"

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

The doorbell rings and I begrudgingly get up to answer it, I open the door to see Gideon and I roll my eyes, what does he want now? "Ugh, you," He was holding a bat and a jar filled with red bugs. "Well howdy, Stanford! Listen closely, inside this jar I have one thousand cursed Egyptian super termites. Hand over the deed to your property or I'll smash this jar with a bat and they'll devour this shack with you inside!"

He warns me and I give him a blank stare before pointing somewhere behind him asking "Hey what's that?!" He turns around and I knock the jar outta his hand and the lid comes off, the termites coming out and eating the bat before attacking Gideon's hair. He starts running in circles out in the yard and I burst out laughing.

"Hey Soos, get my camera! I wanna take pictures of this!" I shout back in the house as Gideon shouts back "You may have won the battle but mark my words Stanford your family had a weak spot and I'm gonna find it!" 

Author: For those who wanted to see it here's the photo of my 3D-made pawn it's still in pretty good shape for being 6 years old you can also a few other things on my desk in the background.