Land Before Swine: Part 5

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

"Do you guys see that?" I ask with disbelief but no one had heard me since they were still bickering. I get up and go to the tracks pressing my foot on a part that was over the edge to make sure it was stable. Surprisingly it was and I start crossing over, soon gaining Grunkle Stan's and Dipper's attention as they notice what I was doing. "(y/n)!" They both shout in unison as everyone runs over to the tracks before anyone could ask anything Mabel notices why I was doing what I was doing as she spotted Waddles, shouting "Waddles!" 

She starts crossing as well, forcing the others to start crossing as well, Grunkle Stan commenting "Are you two nuts?!" "Oh is someone speaking?! Cuz I can't hear anything!" Mabel quickly shouts back as we continue to cross. "Oh no! She's gone deaf with fear!" Maguget exclaims as Dipper shouts at us "Mabel! (y/n)! Come back here!" 

We finish crossing and I give Waddles a quick look over to make sure he wasn't hurt before Mabel asks me "Is it Waddles? Is he ok?!" "It's him, it's Waddles and he's ok," I assure her before stepping to the side so she could hug her pig. She hugs him tightly while rubbing her face against his, muttering "I'll never lose you again," I can't help but smile at the cute moment when Dipper stutters nervously "Uh...Girls?" I hear the unsettlement in his voice, quickly concerning me as I start to take in my surroundings and I start to understand. With the cute moment Mabel and Waddles created I didn't take in my surrounding but now it was clear, the nest was filled with bones and the egg in the middle of the nest was cracking, the egg was going to hatch soon.

"Mabel great we got him, now can we get out of here?!" Dipper whispers shouts at Mabel who pulls out the Huggy Wuvvy and starts to put Waddles in it. Suddenly a shadow flies over us and Waddles starts to squeal before running to the track away from the dinosaur, tackling Grunkle Stan in the process.

"Get of me you dumb pig!" He shouts, holding Waddles up to throw him off when the pterodactyl swoops down. "Look out!" I shout the two roll of the track and fall to the ground. "Oh no!" "Stan!" "Mr. Pines!" We all shout in worry.

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

I fall down the gorge, clutching tightly to the pig as I screamed. I bounce off of huge mushrooms before landing in a puddle of mud. I sit up, rubbing a sore spot on my head when I take notice of Waddles rolling around in mud as I comment "Yeah, you would enjoy this," The pterodactyl lets out a shriek as it flies down and we duck as it claws at my fez. My fez! Why that jerk!

Mabel's p.o.v.

We all shrink into the nest when the dinosaur flies over it, Grunkle Stan's fez landing in the nest as I pick it up. I hope those two are ok. "Guys we gotta save them!" I exclaim worriedly when our attention turns to Maguget, Dipper asking "Maguget, do you have an invention that can distract the pterodactyl?" "Do I?!" He asks before digging through his hat. "Nope!" We hear a cracking noise and our attention turns to the egg. A baby pterodactyl comes crawling out...Aww it was so small, how adorable!

It lets out a small chirp and Maguget approaches it stating "Well, welcome to the world little feller-" It bites him, soon swallowing him whole and we all screamed though I did take notice that Dipper had grabbed (y/n)'s hand and held it tightly.

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

I ran under the large mushroom to hide from that flying rodent, Waddles following me in tow. After a few minutes of the pterodactyl flying around, I grumble "The dumb thing must be hungry, guess it's you or me pig," I push him out into the open before sitting back down. He turns around and looks at me.

"What are you looking at?"He continues to stare and the thought of Mabel never talking to me again pulls at my heartstrings. "Oh come on don't give me that look!" I comment thinking to myself 'She can't stay mad at me forever, can she?' "What am I supposed to do? Let it eat me?" His staring is starting to really tick me off! I pull my hair in anger as I shout at the dumb pig "Oh I get it, you're trying to guilt me, well it ain't workin' pal. Who cares if you're Mabel's favorite thing in the world? I can live without the kid talking to me all the time...Tellin' me her jokes...Making me laugh...Giving me the feeling that I don't just have (y/n) left..." Waddles tilts his head at me and I'll admit, I find cute.

The pterodactyl lets out a rawr and starts to fly down, its target clearly Waddles. I quickly put on the Huggy Wuvvy and put him in it. "Dang it...Well, this is about the dumbest thing I've ever done...You want this pig?! Then you're gonna have to get through me you flying devil! COME AND GET ME!!!" I scream as I charge at the rat with wings and hop on its back.

Dipper's p.o.v.

The four of us back up into a corner of the nest Soos commenting "Dude, did he really just eat that prospector guy? That's messed up..." It pukes out Maguget's hat before his head pops out of the baby's mouth. "I'm ok!" He was swallowed again as I ask "What do we do?! What do we do?!" "We have to get in a straight line." Soos states and (y/n) asks him "What? Why?" "A puh-terodactyl's eyes are like so far apart that if you stand right in front of it, it can't see you." He explains and I voice my concerns. "Soos, you've been wrong about stuff all day, how can we-"