Boyz Crazy: Part 2

Dipper's p.o.v.

"I wrote this song just for you. When I think about you, I feel feelings so deep~ I'm tossin' and turnin' and you know I'm losing sleep~ And I know I'm going crazy when I look into your eyes~ Just listen to this song and you'll be hypnotieieiezed~" Wendy had turned around and stared at him with wide eyes before rubbing them. "You know, maybe I was being a little hasty, I'll give you another chance." "Yes! Alright!" She kisses him on the cheek and I stare at him in shock.

What just happened? "Let me go get my coat," She walks out of the room and I storm out toward Robbie and demand to know what he did. "Alright Robbie, I saw that weird CD, what the heck are you up to?" "It's called romance kid, somethin' you'd never understand," He insults me and I growl at him when Wendy comes back. "You ready? I can't believe you wrote that for me." "Yeah, I'm just so insanely talented."

I take out the DVD and look it over, eventually, I lick it and I hear Mabel ask "What are you doing?" "Guys the weirdest thing just happened I think Robbie might be hypnotizing Wendy with his music." "Oh Dipper, girls just like musicians, you'll understand when you're older," Mabel shrugs it off and I point out "We're the same age!" "Girls mature faster than guys, right Grenda?" She was making out with a poster and shouted "This is Grenda time!"

Mabel's p.o.v.

Candy, Grenda, and I stood in front of the ticket booth and excitedly looked around at the Sev'ral Timez posters. "Okay girls, have you all practiced your obsessed boy band scream?" The two let out a scream when Old Man Maguget ran up to us and let out a scream. "Just gonna ignore that..." We walk up to the ticket booth. "Tickets please!" "Too late girls the show sold out," A sold-out sign was shoved in our faces and wherever we looked we read the phrase 'Sold out!' "This night is ruined..." "I welcome you death..." Grenda and Candy exclaim with a frown and I stomp my foot stating "No! I said we're going to meet Sev'ral Timez tonight and I meant it and I'm not gonna let a keep out sign keep us out!"

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

"Stocking meat for the apocalypse doodly doo~" I sing while stocking canned meats in the kitchen, I know it'll happen this year! "We're all gonna die~" Dipper walks into the room pacing while looking down at some disc, (y/n) walking in stating "We've listened to it multiple times and tried to give orders to each other Dipper, I know her reaction was strange but maybe she just likes the song," Curious, I ask "What's with the pacing kid? You look even more freaked out than usual."

"Oh, I dunno, you wouldn't understand," Dipper tells me with a frown, must be mulling over what (y/n) said. Grabbing a can of meat, I pull up a chair and tell him "Aw come on kid, try me," He sits in the chair and explains to me what happened. "Ok, this is gonna sound weird but I think Robbie might be brainwashing Wendy with music," I squint my eyes as I nod, telling him. "I've seen this before." "Really?" I hear (y/n) ask and I elaborate. "Her name was Carla Micorckle. Carla Hot-Pants Micorckle. Me and Carla baby would cut a rug together at the Juke Joint. Our favorite fifties-themed 1970 diner. Then one day this new-aged tree hugger starts playing this transcendental hippe music...Carla's hot pants turned into bellbottoms before I even knew what happened."

I then explained how the hippie and Carla blasted of with rainbows shooting behind them. "My memories get a little hallucinationy at the end but you get the gist." "So wait...You actually believe my theory?" Dipper asks me and I crush the can of meat I had been eating. "You're darned right I do and we're gonna get to the bottom of it! Right after I get to the bottom of this brown meat," I eat the meat while Dipper gives (y/n) a confused look and she explains.

"He believes the apocalypse will happen over the Summer and stocks up for it, though he's been given proof multiple times that the world isn't gonna end." "The apocalypse can be sudden sweetie," I tell her and she rolls her eyes in amusement.