Fight Fighters: Part 1

Dipper's p.o.v.

It was our day off and Soos had decided to show us all his favorite place in Gravity Falls beside the Mystery Shack: The Arcade. "This is it, dudes! My favorite place in Gravity Falls, everything I know I learned right here," Soos told us as he showed us around when we passed a guy who was playing a game and (y/n) stops to watch. I look at the yellow scene it had some weird green triangle guy with one eye, resembling the Illuminati but with a bow tie and a top hat. (y/n) shakes her head and catches up with the rest of us, wonder what that was all about?

"A frog taught me how to cross the street, when my house was haunted I learned how to eat ghosts, and this thing taught me how to dance," Soos told us, gesturing to each game when we spot Maguget playing the dance game when Mabel picks up the plug for it. "Uh...Soos?"

 "Let him have this," Grunkle Stan walks off and I watch as he plays a scam game that told him he won if he inserted a token. I look around when I spot a familiar game: Fight Fighters! I run up to it, Wendy and (y/n) soon walking over and I started a match with Wendy, winner took on (y/n) first. "Dr. Karate You Killed My Father Again!" The main character said while bolded subtitles showed at the bottom of the screen. "HHNNGHHHH!!!!!!!" "You Take That Baaackkkk!!!!!!!!" The game started and we start the fight. Rumble, my character took down Dr. Karate as the game announced:

"The winner: Rumble McSkirmish! "Winner's Don't Lose!" "What? You cheated," Wendy jokingly accused me and I hold up my fists as I did a Rumble impression telling her "You will take that back!" Round 2 started. 'I'm gonna punch the ref." "Let's gang up on him," I say which we do even if we couldn't actually hit him.

Eventually, we ended up fighting and I won I was going to go against (y/n). We start the match, Wendy cheering for (y/n) when Robbie came up and we stop playing. "Wendy! Hey, what's up, babe? Yeah, I'm just putting up some flyers for my band, I'm lead guitar, no biggie," He flaunts the poster and I ask "Are you wearing mascara?" "Uh, it's eye paint for men." "Oh hey, Robbie! Dipper was just showing us this great game," Wendy says as he shoves me and (y/n) away from the console, taking our place. "Why don't you two sit this one out?" "But Robbie that's our game," (y/n) points out and I nod crossing my arms stating "Yeah, we just started this round." "Woah relax! I'm just trying to spend a little time with my girlfriend alright?" He tells us and (y/n) tries again.

"But we were here first, that's our game, you have to wait your turn," Wendy gives us a reassuring look. "It'll just be one round and I'll pay for the next game," With a grumble, we take a step to the side.

"So hey I'm going camping tomorrow with my Dad so I won't be around," Wendy tells Robbie who brushed it off, too busy focusing on the game, what a "great" boyfriend. It was the next day and we were playing poker, using crackers as chips. "King me," Mabel says placing two kings on the table and we all grown as she takes all the crackers. 

"It's not fair! She doesn't even know what we're playing!" Grunkle Stan complains as she asks "Go fish?" "I raise!" (y/n) says, putting in her last crackers. Before Mabel could respond we heard guitar music start to play which was shaking the house. "Dude I think I'm picking up a radio station inside my head," Soos says and Mabel responds with "Try blinking to see if you can change the channel," He blinks when Robbie's voice could be heard as he called out for Wendy. "Ugh, sounds like Robbie."

 I say and Grunkle Stan asks "Robbie? Is he that jerky twerp who's makin' goo-goo eyes at Wendy all the time?" (y/n) and I nod as Soos chimed in. "He called me big dude once. Like I know I'm a big dude but it kinda hurt." "Should I sick Waddles on him again?" Mabel asks and I stand up with a determined look. "I'll handle it," I start to walk out as everyone starts to awe at me, my eyes shifting to (y/n) and I inwardly smile hoping it impressed her.

Robbie continued to call out Wendy's name as I came out to find him playing his guitar which was plugged into a speaker. "Wendy! Come on out girl! Come on down!" Really? I cross my arms and tell him:

"You realize she's not here right?" "Pfsh, yes...What?" He asks, giving me a confused look and I point at the woods with my thumb as I explained it to him "She's out camping with her family today," I cross my arms again and mutter under my breath "Maybe if you listened to her for once you'd know that," Unfourtanetly for me he heard it. "What was that?" He asked in an annoyed tone. "I just said she's not here," I quickly answer. "No, no, no, you wanna get into it huh? Let's get into it kid. You don't think I know what's been goin' on huh? It's obvious you've got a thing for my girlfriend, don't you? Don't you?" He asked stepping closer, shoving a finger in my chest and I'm quick to deny it.

"What? No! Come on man!" "Yeah I'm sure she's just dying to ask out a twelve-year-old kid who wears the exact same shorts every day, you should really stick with your own girl, hey! Here's an idea: Why don't I call her right now and see if she wants to go out on a date with you?" "Hey look don't- You don't have to-" I tried to stop him and he mocks me. "What are you gonna do? Huh? Huh?" He presses call. "Hello?" Wendy's voice comes on and I slap the phone out of his hand as it flings across the yard and breaks.

 "My phone!" "I- I'll buy you a new one!" "Oh no, you're not getting off that easy!" He picks me up when Grunkle Stan's head pops out of the window. "Hey! I know a fight when I see one, stay right there!" I'm thrown into the trash cans. "You, me, Circle Park, three o'clock, we finish this," He storms off and I bite my lip in nervousness, what am I gonna do?

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

Dipper came back inside and told us what happened before he started pacing. "What was I thinking? I can't fight, I've never been in a fight before! Look at these noodle arms!" "Just bonk him over the head, it's nature's snooze button," Grunkle Stan suggests and Mabel and I look at each other before rolling our eyes as Mabel asks "Boys, why can't you learn to hate each other in secret? Like girls do?" "Sure, listen to your sister, maybe you can share dresses too," Grunkle Stan teases. "Maybe he'll just forget about it, maybe it'll all blow over," Dipper suggests, giving me a hopeful look and I shake my head no as Soos tells him:

"I dunno Dipper, teenagers are dangerous, those hormones turn 'em into like killing machines." "R-really?" We all give Soos a confused look. "Oh yeah dude, my cousin Reggie got in a fight with a teen once, the guy broke like all his arms, all his legs and think like killed him or somethin'. I dunno, me and Reggie were just talkin'," I facepalm, this wasn't helping, proven by the fact that Dipper started hyperventilating and backed up into a corner.

 "I can't stay here! What if Robbie comes back? I gotta hide!" "Look kid, you got yourself a choice here, you can either go face him like a man or you can hide indoors like a wimp, what'll it be?" Grunkle Stan tells him and I tell him "It might be better to just get it over with." "Wimp it is," Soos says as Dipper hides under a arcade machine.