Fight Fighters: Part 6

Mabel's p.o.v.

The water ower tilts and I grasp the handlebar asking "What was that?!" "Oh boy..." Grunjkle Stan mutters as the tower continues to shake. "We're safe right?!" I ask another question and Grunkle Stan shakes his head telling me "Of course not! This thing is on stilts! High, high up!" Fear starts to wash over me as I hold onto the handlebar tighter.

Dipper's p.o.v.

"Dude! Don't fight him, man! That guy's got a black belt around a black belt, you could get killed!" Soos tells me as he and (y/n) run up to me. "I have to, I started all this and I've got to at least try and stop it," I tell him, before adding "After all none of this would've happened had II just listened to (y/n)..." "You sure you wouldn't rather hide like a wimp?"

 Soos asks me, I continue to stare at the ground as I slam the start button with my fist. "Fight like a man it is," Suddenly I feel (y/n) wrap me up in a tight hug as she whispered "Good luck," I return the hug muttering a quick thanks before turning to Rumble to start the fight.

I adjust my posture to bounce a bit like Rumble does while Soos and (y/n) take a step back to watch as the word FIGHT rung out. We charge at each other when a fireball was thrown at me and I dodge to the side and watch as it blows up a tree. I get kicked and land on my back while Rumble mocked me. "Haha! You fight like a girl! Who is also a baby!" My eyes widen, as they shift to (y/n) who was glaring at Rumble, he insulted my best friend! I growl at him as I run up and uppercut him. Hey! I actually hit him!

I look up at his health bar and frown 0.5% damage..."Oh no..." I start to run as Rumble chases me; avoiding another fireball I start to climb up a tree, Rumble stopping in his tracks as he tried to look up. "No! I have no looking up animation!" He falls to the ground and starts punching and kicking to try and get back up, it didn't work. I hop back down as Soos approaches. "What should I do? Roll him up and put him on my wall?" I ask when I notice (y/n) inching away from the fight...Something's not right. "Dude we should rock, paper, scissors for him," Soos says when Rumble shouts "FIST PUNCH RAGE!" Suddenly a bunch of fists start raining from the sky and target me. Ow it hurt...I pat the fire off of my hat when Rumble gets up again, Soos crawling away. 

"Never underestimate that I have punches!" He charges up his special attack and I look at my health bar I wouldn't win. That's when I start to think maybe the way to win is to lose... He might be sent back to the game then...I take in a deep breath and allow myself to be targeted and pain started to course through my face as I was punched over and over, a voice shouting "SUPER POWERFUL NINJA TURBO NEO ULTRA HYPER MEGA MULTI ALPHA META EXTRA UBER PREFIX COMBO!" I lay on the ground aching in pain.

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

The fight ends with Dipper being pounded into the ground as I give him a worried look, please tell me he's alive! "You sir...Truly are the champions of champions," Dipper utters out and I let out a sigh of relief as a voice shouts RUMBLE WINS! "Winner's don't lose!" He shouts giving the peace sign when he started to fade away. "I wouldn't be too sure about that man," Dipper says as I help him up the voice stating GAME OVER as Rumble disappears. "Game over old friend," Dipper mutters as I hug him again when we notice the thank you for playing line above us and three As indicating to leave a name.

After a few hits Dipper leaves the name Dip. "Nice one Dip," I say, lightly hitting his shoulder and he gives me a smile stating "I promise I'll listen next time." "You better," I tell him in a joking tone with my arms crossed.

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

The water tower had stopped moving and was tilted when Mabel apologizes. "I'm sorry Grunkle Stan, I thought this would help but I was wrong! So wrong!" I slowly let go of the handlebar as I pat myself muttering "I...I survived! I survived and I feel great! Wait...Let me do a cocky dance just to be sure," I do one of my many cocky dances singing my own little song before shouting "Haha! Deal with it world! Stan Pines has cured his fear of heights!"

 I start to climb down the ladder when I notice Mabel wasn't following me, she had her back glued to the water tower. "You comin' kid?" She shakes her head no as she stared down in fright. "Hey, what's the matter? You got a fear of heights now? Uh oh," I instantly start thinking of ways to help, gotta get my payback.

Dipper's p.o.v.

We start walking home when Robbie falls from the tree he was hung up on and shouts "W-who was that guy?! Why is it that whenever you two are around there's always ghosts or monsters?! Or whatever?!" I shrug. "I dunno man." "That guy almost broke my neck! You know how mad I am right now?!" He continues to yell and I sigh.

"So I guess you and I have to fight now huh? Go ahead man do your worst, I just wanna get this over with," I tell and prepare myself as he says "Oh man I am so gonna enjoy this...Aren't you gonna run?" He soon asks me and I shake my head. "Nope." "Are you sure?" I nod my head. "Pft, not even worth it! I play lead guitar so I gotta save my hands." "Hey, guys! I heard some crazy screaming out here," We all suddenly hear Wendy and we turn around to see her approaching.  "Wendy...You're back!" I exclaim in shock. "Yeah man- Woah! What the heck happened here? Freak tornado or something?"

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

Wendy asks and the two boys start to stutter. "And why are your faces all jacked up? You guys weren't fighting each other, were you? I hate it when guys fight," She asks again and the two shake their heads no. "No! Fighting? We would never! Why would we? Yeah, we actually fell down trying to stop two other guys from fighting each other," Wendy gives me a look for confirmation, I nod, Dipper earned it he learned his lesson. "Good, that really makes me happy to see my two boys hanging out, I've got some unpacking to do, I'll text you guys later," She kisses Robbie on the cheek and turtles Dipper's hat and gives me a high-five as she walks away and the two sigh in relief.

"Did you hear that? She called me one of her two boys," Dipper exclaims excitedly and I can't help but smile to see him happy. Even if it was over Wendy. "She was looking at me though," Robbie points out and I go "Ahem no fighting," Dipper nods as he tells Robbie:

"Look Robbie if we stay at each other's throats we'll both lose Wendy and our other friends. We need to make a cold war pact." "Okay...What's that?" "You two need to learn to hate each other in secret," I explain with crossed arms and a smirk. "So like...What girls do?" Dipper and I nod and he agrees.

Later that day we were all hanging out at the shack and Wendy was telling one of her camping trips while brushing her hair when she dropped the brush. "Aw man, just a second," She bent over and both boys went from laughing to giving each other silent death threats before laughing again when she straightened herself up. I roll my eyes in amusement, it was nice to know Dipper would be learning from his mistakes from now on.