Little Gift Shop of Horrors: Part 2

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

"Grunkle Stan, did you just tap my shoulder?" Mabel suddenly asks and I give her a "Really?" look as I inform her "Kid, I can't tap anything." "Guys, can you stop tapping both my shoulders?" Dipper asks but before we could answer (y/n) chimes in with "Can you guys stop tapping my back?" We all stop confused before looking around to see the walls covered in moving severed hands before they start attacking us, eventually holding all of us down after a fight.

"Ahahaha,  look at this touching scene. Up top! You guys, you guys get me," We hear the hand witch say, soon high-fiving a hand. "Alright you horrible wench you got me, stealing is wrong excreta. Here take it, now can I have my hands back? I have a certain gesture I'd like to share with you," I say, wiggling the watch off my wrist. The hands form a chair for her as she tells us "Alas, your hands cannot be gotten so easily. The spirits say um...That the curse can only be broken by a kiss~" "What?" The kids ask in disbelief and I sigh. 

"It's alright kids, just look away," I tell them as I walk up and kiss the old hag's hand. "A KISS ON THE LIPS!" "WHAT?! Forget it, I'm not kissing any of that mess, I don't need my hands that bad." "Yeah, you're just making stuff up now." "Quit lying and give Grunkle Stan back his hands!" Dipper and (y/n) tell her but no reaction was given so I start to walk away. "Let's go kids." "No wait, don't go! You're right, you're right I was just making all that stuff up. I was just trying to get something going you know? It's so hard to meet people these days," She snaps and the kids are let go, a few hands braiding Mabel's hair and tried to do something with (y/n)'s if she let them. 

"So this was all a ploy just to get a date?" "I'm desperate ok?! Every time I bring someone back here without keeping their hands hostage, they just run away," She explains glumly and I nod stating "Well yeah look at this horror show, it's creepy even for a cave." "You just need to redecorate. For example...A handalabra!" Mabel exclaims making something out of the hands.  

"Ooo, the hand witch likes." "Then watch me work. Home makeover!" With that Mabel forces us to help as we fix up the hand witch's cave into something decent looking before we show her, her new home. "Ok, time to take a look at your fantastic new cave. Men will definitely tolerate and I left a book of pick-up lines on the end table." "Oh my goodness! I can't believe this is the same cave! Oh my goodness, I just can't find the words!" She exclaims, looking over her new home. "How about: Here's your hands back," I say waving my wrists in her face and she snaps, my hand crawling up and slapping me before re-attaching to my wrists. "Shaky! Scratchy! I've missed you old rascals! You're all right sister." "Will you be my boyfriend now?" "Nope! Never," We quickly leave. "Whelp, I learned nothing." 

The traveler gives me a weird look after I finish my story and I throw the hand back into its box stating "Alright, you don't want the hand, you're a savvy customer but perhaps you'd be interested in buying um..." I did in my pockets for something...Anything when Waddles walked by and I quickly pick him up. "This magic pig! Sure he doesn't look magic but there's a very interesting story I'm about to make up about him and it's called Abaconings!"

Mabel's p.o.v.

I was setting up my radio station with Waddles when (y/n) barges into our room with a box exclaiming "The-What-The-Heck-A-Hedron is here! If we solve this test of intelligence our photo could be on the box!" "That's false advertising I can get behind," Dipper says as he pulls the puzzle out and takes a crack at it. After a couple of tries, he gets the failed sound. (y/n) takes a crack at it next and after a few more tries she also gets the failed sound. 

"Ooo, that's a bummer! This is May May and The Hogg, comin' at you at the A.M.!" Waddles squeals and I tug on my sweater collar. "Woah! Not sure we can say that on the air!"