Into The Bunker: Part 2

Mabel's p.o.v.

We all head down the steps, looking around until we reached the bunker, it was layered to look like a fallout shelter. "Woah, this is so stupid cool." "It's like a fallout shelter or something must've belonged to the authors," Wendy and Dipper commented as we looked around. I stick my face in a barrel and my face gets covered with caterpillars. "My face feels fuzzy." "This is incredible, it's like they were preparing for a disaster. But what kind of disaster would need supplies for over sixty years?" (y/n) asks looking at the shelf filled with boxes labeled every five years.

Soos opens up the weapons cabinet and gasps. "Oh my gosh, a smez dispenser! I remember these things! What's that? Yes, I will have some of your old-timey face food," He eats the candy before shuddering. "Ew, dusty," He eats another candy when Dipper picks up a can saying "Wait guys, I think this can was opened recently."

"The authors might still be alive, down here!" Soos concludes and (y/n) asks "Then where are they?" "Wait a minute," Wendy mutters staring at a map of Gravity Falls before walking to it and ripping it off the wall. "I think I know where they might've gone," She exclaims when we see a hatch to a tunnel. We crawl through the tunnel into a weird room that looked like it was made out of building blocks a lot of them covered in weird symbols. "Woah, was this place built in the past or the future?" Wendy asks and Soos chimes in with "Yeah, this room is way creepy." "Not as creepy as Dipper's internet history, heyo!" I joke, slightly shoving my brother, causing him to step on a pressure stone. 

The hatch closes and all the symbols in the room light up as the room starts to shake and multiple blocks of the floor started moving in all directions. Everyone but me starts freaking out. "It's hard to be scared with caterpillars on your face," I wipe off the bugs before stating "Crazy wall things happening right now," Wendy pushes up against them to stop it but that proved futile.

"It won't stop!" "Dipper! What do we do?!" I shout at my brother who was already flipping through the pages of the journal. Find these five symbols quick! Everybody step on one" He tells us showing the symbols with the blacklight. "One!"  Soos shouts, pressing one, right next to him when Wendy jumps down pressing the other one shouting "Two!" I hop from block to block, slapping the third one. "Three!" (y/n) slides past, landing on her side like baseball players do, extending her leg to hit the symbol shouting "Four!" Dipper spot the other one, climbing the blocks like they were stairs, tapping the symbol before it was covered. "Five!"

A door opens and I shout "Run for it!" We make it into the room and we all cheer, sighing in relief. "Woo, that was nuts, you ruled back there man!" Wendy exclaims, lightly punching Dipper's arm. "Thanks." "Get a load of this crazy survivance room." "Check it out dudes," Soos sticks two bottles next to his eyes and stuck out his tongue. "Soos, Soos. That is hilarious."

That's when I had noticed Dipper's vest had gotten caught in the doorway and I go to get it. "Hey bro, you forgot your vest," I tug it out when something falls out. What the? I pick it up and read the letter. "Dear Wendy- (y/n)- Wendy- whoever I've always had a crush on," I gasp and I give Dipper an excited look. I hand Dipper his vest back before waving the note around. "Hey Dipper, look what I found~"

He gasps, grabbing the note and shoving it in his vest. "What are you- Give me that!" "I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! You're not over (y/n) at all!" I gasp when I realize something "Yet you're gonna confess to Wendy?! Seriously?! You're gonna confess feelings to Wendy instead of the girl that's your best friend?! What the hey-hey bro-bro?!" I ask and he shakes his head no. "What? No!" "Does that mean you're gonna tell (y/n) today?" "Also no. I changed my mind, it's a bad idea, I'd just embarrass myself and I'd be another guy Wendy hates like Robbie and I could lose (y/n) as my best friend."

He argues and I tell him. "You should just tell one of them already, one way or another you'll feel better afterward." "Look Mabel I can't tell either of them no matter how much I want to so just drop it ok?" Before I could respond Wendy calls out to Dipper. "Dipper! Dude, you gotta check out this weird metal closet," She steps in the closet and does the robot stating in a robotic voice "I am a robot. I am in a metal closet." 

"Coming!" Dipper calls back to her before pointing at me and him whispering "This never happened," He walks off while I watched him and I started thinking to myself. 'He wants to tell them or at least (y/n) but he's scared. Maybe he needs a little push?  Good idea Mabel. Thanks Mabel.' I think as I rush up to Dipper and grab him. "Brother whatever happens I just want you to know something: Even though I wish it were (y/n) in the closet instead, this'll be for your own good." "What?" I shove him in with Wendy and lock them in.

He starts banging on the door shouting "Mabel let us out!" "Oh I'll let you out Dipper. As soon as you tell Wendy or (y/n) that thing you've wanted to let out. You'll thank me for this later!"

Dipper's p.o.v.

"Oh I'll let you out Dipper. As soon as you tell Wendy or (y/n) that thing you've wanted to let out. You'll thank me for this later!" Though I couldn't see her I was glaring at my sister when Wendy leans in asking "What is she talking about?" "Nothing!" I jump before saying "Mabel's just been eating raw sugar packets again." "That's besides the point!" I start banging on the door again shouting "Let me out right now!"