Headhunters: Part 6

Mabel's p.o.v.

"I couldn't have done it without my sidekicks," He says, hopping down from the chair and I tell him "No offence Dipper but you're the other sidekick." "What? Says who? Are people saying that? Have you heard that?" He starts to ask looking from me to (y/n) who only shrugs at him.

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v. 

I finally felt better to come back into the parlor but I found the place a wreck when I did. "Hot Belgian waffles! What happened to my parlor?!" I shout looking around at the mess when Mabel tells me "Your wax figures turned out yo be evil and we fought them to the death!"

"I decapitated Larry King." "And Sherlock Holmes tried to kill us," Dipper and (y/n) tell me right after. Oh! They were playin' around and probably broke one. "Haha, you kids and your imaginations," I joke before I go to reprimand them when Dipper pulls out wax Stan's head stating "On the bright side though look what we found," No way! They actually found it. The head is tossed to me. 

"My head! Haha! I missed this guy, you done good kids! Alright line up for some affectionate noogieing," I  say, walking toward them as they slowly backed up, protesting to it. I roll my eyes as I grab hold of them and noogie all three of them lightly. Suddenly we here a siren and turn to look out the window to see Officer Blubs and Deputy Durland in their car outside. "Solve the case yet kids? I'm so confident that you're gonna say no that I'm gonna take a long slow sip of my cup of coffee."

Blubs says starting to sip his coffee when (y/n) turns around and picks up the head and shows it to them stating "Actually the answer is yes," This shocks both of them and Blubs ends up spitting his coffee onto Durland's face who shouts in pain from the temperature and spat the coffee back at Blubs who screams as well and they just kept spitting coffee in each other's faces for a few minutes before driving off shouting "It burns! It burns!!!"  We all burst out in laughter as we hear their car crash somewhere. "They got scaled!" I shout. 

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

"So did you get rid of all the wax figures?" Dipper asks his sister and we both turn to her and she gives us a smile. "I am 99% sure that I did!" Dipper looks at me and I shrug stating " Good enough for me," He nods in agreement.

It was a little later and Dipper, Mabel, and I were in the living room doing our own thing when Mabel asks "Hey Dipper, (y/n)! What do you think is better sequins or llama hair?" I hadn't focused too hard on the question because I was at the table writing down a list of groceries we need to create more merch for the Mystery Shack. "The llama hair. Llama's are nature's greatest warriors," I suddenly hear and I look up from my paper with a confused look, that wasn't Dipper. 

"Thanks you two!" Mabel then shouts running off and I looked at Dipper who looked up from his book before glancing around, shrugging, and went back to reading. Am I just hearing things now? But Mabel heard it too...It's probably nothing to worry about, I get back to doing my task.