The Golf War: Part 3

Mabel's p.o.v.

"Shut your mouths, you show-boating pirates! Everyone knows ze Eiffel Tower hole is ze best!" We hear more lilliputians shout from the Eiffel Tower hole. "Stay your comments, ye churlish Frenchmen! None control the balls better than the knights of-" We hear shouting from the castle hole when he cuts himself off after noticing the graffiti. "Wiener Castle? Who wrote this?"

"We'll settle which hole is best! Charge!" Franz shouts and we watch as all the lilliputians start attacking each other with pencils. "Haha, these guys are a riot," My brother says trying to control his laughter while (y/n) tried to get them to calm down.

"Guys, guys, calm down. Your fighting is inadvertently adorable." "Adorable we are, hugeling, but our tale less so. Every hole in the park thinks they're superior. From the cowboys in the East to the grimy miners of the South. If only there was some way to decide which side is best, with...Maybe...An award or, like a trophy? I dunno."

Franz tells us looking beaten and battered. "But Franz, look!" One shouts and points at the sticker on my sweater. All of them start mumbling excitedly about the sticker as he shouted "The sticker! The sticker could decide!" "It does say U Da Best! On it!" "Decide for us hugeling, choose which mini-kingdom to give the sticker to, and end our war!"

I give them a nervous look as I tell them "Woah guys, I'm not sure I wanna get involved in your weird mini-blood feud," Dipper pulls me and (y/n) to the side as he whispers "This is perfect. These guys control the course Just tell them you'll give the sticker to the group that does a better job at helping us win." "I'm not sure Dipper I wanna beat Pacifica but doesn't this seem like cheating?"

"It is," (y/n) comments before adding in "And this won't end well if we do get involved but it's your choice, Mabel." "True but Pacifica's rich, she's cheating at life but as (y/n) said, it's your choice," They both give me a shrug. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a little help.

We gather all the lilliputians's attention to tell them how this will work, Dipper blowing out of a small horn before thanking the knight for letting him use it. "People of the eighteen holes! We're going to have a game of mini-golf and whoever does the best job of helping me win, gets the sticker!" They start fighting again and I clear my throat reminding them "Just remember: While helping me, no fighting."

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

Soos and I were waiting in the car in the parking lot for the kids, it would be a good while before they came out. "Dude, I'm cutting Ws into all my shirts, gotta give the public what they want." "Well the kids are taking their time with their tournament and I'm sure (y/n) and Dipper are cuddling or something so it's gonna be a while."

I turn the radio on and lean my chair back to take a nap when I hear Soos's chair back too. I look to the side and he was staring at me, shirtless before whispering "Sure are a lot of stars out tonight," I quickly sit up and leave the car muttering "Well, this is getting weird.