The Legend of the Gobblewonker: Part 4

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

I manage to grab the beaver on my back and throw it back into the water when I notice Soos run away from the steering wheel and I run up to it, taking control as I dodge another attack from the Gobblewonker.

Soos, Dipper, and Mabel continue to throw beavers off of the boat as we raced around the lake doing my best to not hit anyone's boat. The Gobblewonker started to gain some ground on us and once again I had to swerve the boat out of the way of an attack but the Gobblewonker still managed to hit the boat and the top of the boat went flying off. 

"Look out!" I shout when I see two guys trying to transport glass over the lake. How and why was that a good idea?! We shatter the glass as we speed by, we were running out of lake.

"Where do I go?!" I ask, Dipper pulling out the journal and flipped through a few pages before shouting "Go into the falls! I think there might be a cave around there!" "Might be?!" Mabel shouts and I give Dipper a worried glance, he was just as unsure.

 Never the less we headed straight for the waterfall as we covered our eyes and screamed. Please let there be a cave! We enter the cave and the boat crashes, all of us tumbling into the sand before letting out a sigh of relief, we were safe. Then the Gobblewonker enters and we scream, Soos pulling us closer to him before we notice that it was stuck. 

Dipper's p.o.v.

"It's stuck!" Mabel exclaims and I get excited. "Yeah! Wait...It's stuck?!" I run up on a hill and reach to grab a camera when I felt none. Oh no....No, no, no, no, no! I pat myself down begging to find a camera when (y/n) approaches and lifts my hat to reveal a camera!

 "Better?" She asks and I laugh in joy, Mabel trying to stifle a giggle. I start taking multiple photos of the beast from every angle I could get. "Did you get a good one?" I hear Mabel ask and I turn to her stating "They're all good ones!" I pull the two girls in for a hug, we did it!

                                                                                                                                                                                                      That's when some rubble fell and hit the Gobblewonker's head, a metallic sound ringing out as the head fell. "What the?" I start to ask before carefully making my way over.

I lightly touch the monster and pull my hand back when a cold sensation hits my hand...Was this metal? I knock on the monster to be met with another metallic sound. "What's wrong?!" I hear Mabel shout and I start to climb up the monster.

 "Careful dude!" Soos shouts and I shout back "I've got this, just hold on!" I look around when I spotted a hatch, what the? "Hey, guys! Come check this out!" I shout and a minute later they came crawling up with the same confused look I had when they spotted the hatch.

I open the hatch and we all cough when steam comes out and we see a control station being handled by Old Man Maguget? "Aw banjo polish!" He exclaims when he notices us and we all gasp.

"Y-You?! You made this?! W-why?!" I ask and Maguget gives us a nervous glance before explaining. "Well, I uh...I just wanted attention." "I still don't understand," I say. "Well first I just Hooten-nannied a biomechanical brainwave generator and then I learned to operate a stickshift with my beard!" Maguget explains.