Dreamscaperers: Part 6

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

He lets out a shout as Dipper turns to us and explains what's going on. "Guys I just learned that you can conjure whatever you can conceive in Grunkle Stan's mindscape!" Soos and Mabel give him a confused look and he explains further. "Just think of cooling fighting stuff and it'll happen, like this!" He demonstrates by using laser vision to destroy the British dog, Soos muttering "He's dead now." "What?! Who told you that?! Don't listen to him!"

Bill exclaims but it was pointless as Mabel turned back to normal asking "We can do anything? Like, have kittens for fists?" Two pink kittens replaced her hands, soon shooting them like canons at Bill. "Anything huh?" I ask, but before I could think of anything "Dipper" starts shouting at me again, forcing all hope of a better life to leave as I feel myself revert back into nothing but a shell. Suddenly Dipper shoves the fake Dipper aside and grabs my shoulders, getting me to look at him. "(y/n)! Come on, fight it! You're still in there I know you are don't let this fake control you!" I look at him, my eyes widening.

Color and life start to fill back in me causing an explosion of color, burning the fake Dipper to ashes and blinding Bill, giving Soos enough time to raise his shirt and shoot rainbow question marks at Bill from his belly shouting "Soos love stomach beam stare!" Bill is shot back before he lets out a low growl, re-forming his bow tie, turning his eye into a laser, and started shooting at us, exclaiming "Enough games!" "Hamster ball shields activate!" Mabel shouts and we follow in her lead as a hamster ball appeared, protecting us from the blast.

The laser bounced back and hits Bill right in his eye and he screams in pain. "Ow, my eye!" "Rise Xyler! Rise Crais!" Mabel shouts a the two boys appeared and started playing synthesized music. "No synthesized music it hurts!" "And now to imagine  your worst nightmare: A portal out of Stan's mind!" I exclaimed, pointing at Bill with a glare. "Out of Stan's miIIIind~" Mabel sings off-key and her brother scolds her.

"Everyone together!" Dipper shouts and I grasp his hand before he reassuringly squeezes it and we all imagine a portal sucking Bill inside it. "No, no, no! Enough!" He shouts and with a wave of his hand, everything disappeared and all that surrounded us was the color white. Bill returns to his normal color as he cleans his top hat stating "You know I'm impressed with you guys, you're a lot more clever than you look. Especially the fat one." "He's talking about you," I hear Soos whisper to Mabel and I shake my head in amusement.

"So I'm gonna let you kids off the hook, you might come in hand later. B̴̯̫̭̍̽́̿u̸̪̯͇͆̓̃̓̿t̶̫̝̏́͂̀͝ͅ ̶̼̺͂͝k̸̤̖͂͛n̴͉̆̿ö̵̰̫͈̪́͐̈́͠ẃ̸̹̉̀ ̴̠͚̦̒̚t̸̻̫̘̫̅͒̂̐h̴̜̫̯̐̑́̈͝ĩ̶̥̣̼͙͔̀͒̊s̴̺̤͖͓̩̒̐:̷̧̟͍͒̉̀͝"  (But know this:)

An image of the six-fingered insignia appears over his head.

 "A darkness approaches, a day will come in the future where everything you care about will change. Until then I'll be watching you, I'll be watching you..." A pattern circles around Bill and flashes before he disappears and Dipper shouts "We did it!" We all cheer when we start to glitch out like static on a tv and start to disappear. "Stan must be waking up..." I trail off as Mabel addresses her dream boys with a hug, asking "Will I ever see you guys again?" "In your dreams." "Good one bro, good one," We all wake up with a gasp.

Dipper's p.o.v.

We wake up with a gasp and look around to see we were back in the shack. Suddenly (y/n) tackle hugs me to the ground and I feel a few tears drop onto my back when we sit up. "(y/n)...?" I whisper in her ear and she whispers back "Bill...He...He tried to use you against me...I can't handle losing you..." She hugs me tighter as she buries her face into my shoulder and I hug her back just as tight...That jerk! He hurt her...He hurt (y/n) if I ever see that dream demon jerk again I'll- "We did it!" My sister shouts, causing us to pull apart when we hear Grunkle Stan ask "Did what? What are you all doing here? And why was I dreaming of two brightly colored and radical young men?" I stand up and rush over to Stan and hug him.

"Grunkle Stan, you're ok!" He tenses up and looks at me with confusion written on his face. "What is this a hug?" "Nope, it's a chokehold," I climb behind him and put Grunkle Stan in a chokehold, but not tight enough to actually hurt him. I let him go and he gives me an approving look muttering "Not bad kid, not bad." "I'm just glad Gideon didn't get into the safe, I really love this old shack," Mabel exclaims and (y/n) nods when Soos shouts "Group hug!"

We all just stare at him. "No? I never know the right time!" Suddenly the shack began to shake. "Hey, do you guys feel-" I start to ask before the wall behind us explodes. When we open our eyes we see Gideon standing before us, holding the deed to the Mystery Shack. No!

"Oh, I'm sorry Pines family did I wake you?" "But we defeated Bill!" (y/n) exclaims before Gideon shouts "Bill failed me! So I switched to plan B: Dynamite." "What? Bill? Who? W-what's going on?" Grunkle Stan asks, looking from us to Gideon. "Spoiler alert Stanford, I've got the deed to the Mystery Shack belongs to me! So get off my property!" (It ain't your property the deed clearly says it's under Stanford's name, not yours, sorry but the logic side of me is sighing at how easily this could have been fixed)

Gideon then pulls out a walkie-talkie and speaks into it. "Daddy? Bring it around the front," We stare at him as he walks out and I nervously chuckle, trying to reassure everyone "Don't worry guys, it's just part of the dream, we're gonna wake up any second now...Right? Right?" (y/n) shakes her head no before we run out of the way of the wrecking ball flying toward the shack. We all scream as a part of the sign lands a few feet away from us. "Somebody pinch me, dude..." Soos mutters.

To Be Continued...

Author: Thank you to TheLunarAssassin for giving me the idea of Dipper and y/n scene while fighting Bill.