Inconveniencing: Part 3

Dipper's p.o.v.

Once the bottle ran out we went back to doing whatever, I was chasing Mabel with a frosting balloon when she skidded to a stop. "Oh my gosh! Smile Dip! I thought this stuff was banned in America!" "Maybe they had a good reason," I warn against it when a frosting balloon hit my face and I wipe it away and start to chase Wendy. Things were starting to die down a bit and I was sitting on top of a shelf with Wendy eating ice cream when we hear Lee shout "Hey! Come here man we got it ready!" 

"Whatever it is, I'll do it!" Thompson shouts as he runs by us, causing Wendy to laugh. "Thompson! Dipper this night is like legendary," I give her a hopeful smile as I ask "Really?" "Just look around, the guys are bonding," She gestures to Robbie and Lee pouring ice into Thompson's pants. "I've never even seen Tambry look up from her phone this long," She then gestured to Tambry who was sitting next to (y/n) talking as she occasionally look up from her phone to look at (y/n) when speaking before turning back to her phone. "Your sister seems to go nuts for that Smile Dip." 

We look at Mabel who was on a sugar high from the dip. "And (y/n), I mean just look at her, this is the first time I've ever seen her let loose and have fun, she was always a wallflower and it always seemed like she wanted to join in on the fun so I'd let her but she really seems relaxed this time."

Once again we look at Tambry and (y/n) who were laughing at something. "Dipper I don't know what you did but I'm glad you did it," I raise an eyebrow at her. "What I did? I didn't do anything." "Dipper, you and your sister in the span of one day got (y/n) to wear color, got her to smile, and got her to just be...Alive, that's no small feat, your uncle had been trying to do that for years."

She explains to me and once again I look at her and smile. "I guess..." I couldn't take all the credit, especially since I had no idea how exactly I helped. "You know Dipper I wasn't sure if you could hang with our crew at first but you're surprisingly mature for your age." "Yes. Yes I am," I tell her as I try to fit the popsicle in my mouth without looking. "Hey, guys! We need more ice!" We hear Nate shout and we look over to see them trying to add more ice when the bag was empty. "I'm on it!"

I walk over to the ice machine to grab another bag of ice with a smile. You know (y/n) was right, these guys can get out of hand but that's only when they get excited but that's what makes hanging out fun, they are pretty chill, I do have nothing to worry about as long as I relax and enjoy myself they'll like me just like she said. 

I'm so glad (y/n) has my back. I open the door and grab a bag, suddenly I get a weird feeling and I look up to see a floating brain with a mouth and eyeballs that rolled out from the back of the brain before the eyes floated out of the freezer to stare at me.

I drop the ice in a panic and slam the door shut with a scream. What was that?! I take a few deep breaths to calm myself before slowly opening the door again to see nothing. I scratch my head in confusion, was I hallucinating? But from what? A brain freeze? No, my head feels fine, can you hallucinate from a brain freeze? 

"Yo, what was that? We thought we heard like a lady screaming back here," I suddenly hear Nate say as everyone walked over to see what was going on. "Haha, you freakin' out kid?" Lee jokes. "Uh...No I'm cool, everything's cool." "Then what's all this about?" Robbie asks, pointing at the spilled ice. "Oh! That's uh...Hey, look! Dancy Pants Revolution, the game that tricks people into exercising!" 

I point at the game and they all run over to it to play. Phew. "Dipper are you sure everything's ok?" (y/n) suddenly asks startling me. "Uh...Um...Yep," I run over to the guys where we all continue to watch Thompson play.

"Wow, he's really terrible at this," Wendy says and I laugh nervously when I take notice of our reflections in the windows. We were all skeletons. I rub my eyes and look again to see everyone looked normal again. "Dipper?" (y/n) asked again, giving me a worried look. "I'll be right back," I say running off to the phone. "Come on Grunkle Stan pick up! Ugh! What is he doing?"

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

The phone was ringing but I ignored it, I couldn't find the remote to change the channel, the kids weren't answering me and I was too lazy to get up so I was stuck watching The Duchess Approves. Right now I was on the verge of tears. "I don't care about dukes or commoners or his royal highness lineal of Conwall. I'm not afraid anymore mother." "Duchess I forbid you." "I may be a duchess but I'm also a woman!"  I watch the queen and duchess argue. "Yes! Yes! In your face Elizabeth! It's just like my life! In a way..."

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

I was cheering on Thompson with the others when Dipper dragged me over to Mabel. "Girls, I need your advice. We're hanging out in a haunted convenience store and I can't get a hold of Grunkle Stan and if I try to say anything about it to any of these guys they'll just think I'm a scared little kid or something!" Wait...This place is actually haunted? "Mabel?" I ask when she didn't respond and I see Smile Dip foaming out of her mouth, her eyes an acid green. "Alright, that's enough of that. How many of these did you eat?" I ask, taking away the Smile Dip. "Eleventeen." She gurgles out.