Scary-Oke: Part 4

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

I had found Dipper but when I did he was talking to those agents well pleading more like it for them to listen when he started to recite a spell. Oh no, Dipper don't! I called out to him as I started to run toward him but it was too late, he had recited the spell and now there was a zombie.

"Ha! A zombie a real actual zombie! See? Spooky journal, a hundred percent real, now can we work together?" Dipper asks the agents and I give him a look of disbelief as the zombie crawled closer to us. "Mother of all that is holy!" "What do we do?!" The two comments and Dipper looks through the journal stating "It's just one zombie, trust me, (y/n) and I see stuff like this all the time," I pull Dipper back before the zombie could attack him and agent Powers bashes the thing's head with a rock. "Phew, good thing it was just that one," I punch him in the arm and hiss through my teeth. "You know it's never just one," This was proven true when the ground shook again and more zombies popped up.

"Oh my gosh! You guys can help, right?" Dipper asks as we back up. "Kid, we've been chasing the paranormal for years. But we've never seen anything like this before!" "Get down!" The two agents were dragged away by the zombies as we all scream. "Oh my gosh! What have I done?!" Dipper questions himself as I drag him back to the shack shouting "That's what I'm wondering! But right now fewer questions, more running!"

Mabel's p.o.v.

The party was in full swing and after Blubs and Durland finish their song I run onto the stage shouting "What do you say, guys? Is this party legendary? When I say, Mabel, you say Pines! Mabel!" Someone screams in terror as the place started to shake. "Mabel!" I try again. "We're all gonna die!" Why does that never work? The place starts to shake more violently and Wendy blows her air horn shouting "I think it's an Earthquake! Hey everybody! We gotta get outta here!"

I watch in disbelief as everyone starts running away, Grenda passing by me saying "Mabel! Escape while you still can!" "Wait no! Don't leave! We haven't even done our family karaoke song yet!" Dipper and (y/n) come running up and she yells "Zombies!" I angrily glare at Dipper as I ask:

"Dipper, what's the one thing I asked you not to do tonight?" "Raise the dead." "And what did you do?" "Raise the dead," He mutters bowing his head low when Soos pulls us back from the zombies. "Get back dudes, this is about to get intense," We let out another shriek when Soos takes a selfie. We stare at him. "You gotta admit this is pretty cool," He pockets his phone. "Zombies are getting closer!" Dipper says and Mabel chimes in. "Don't panic, maybe they're just a really ugly flash mob," A zombie swings its arm at us, forcing us to duck. Ok, that idea was thrown out the window.

"Dudes, stay calm, I've been training for this moment my whole life. With all the horror movies I've seen, I know literally everything there is to know about how to avoid zombies," Soos tells us before a zombie bites down into his shoulder and he turns into a zombie. "Second thought, gonna flip the script. Can I eat your brains? Yay or neh? Seeing some yay faces," We let out another shriek as Dipper grabs a shovel, Mabel the karaoke machine and we make a run for it.

"Quick the golf cart!" (y/n) shouts and we start to run for it when suddenly zombies hopped onto it and started destroying it. "Aw come on!" "Oo, that's a bummer, good news for me though," Soos comments and Dipper shouts "Soos!" "Sorry dudes, I just really want those brains. "Dipper!" (y/n) says as she threw a disco ball in the air. Taking the hint, Dipper hits it with a shovel and one of the zombies swallows it.

"Give it up dudes, your fighting only makes us look more rad." "What do we do? Where's Grunkle Stan?" I ask as we slowly back up and Dipper answers with his own question. "How's he supposed to help? He doesn't even believe in the supernatural!"

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

The machine continued to flash as I continued typing in the components it needed while I grumbled to myself. "Those agents could ruin everything. Darn kid, he has no idea what he's messing with. He's stubborn that's his problem...Sorta like me, I suppose and only she can get through to him just like you..." I trail off, thinking about them again.

Author: Could've sworn I published this chapter earlier...