Gideon Rises: Part 6

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

Right before Gideon gets in the car I pick Gideon up and shake everything off of him as the deed comes tumbling out along with...No way...I ignore it for now as I pick up the deed stating "I believe this belongs to me," The paparazzi start taking photos while the cops shoved Gideon into the car. "NO! Watch the hair! You can't do this to me! Ya'll are sheep! You need me! I'll be back! Ya'll hear from my lawyers!"

"There you have it, local hero Stan Pines has just exposed Little Gideon as a fraud. Anything you have to say to the town Stanford?" The reporter asks me as me and the kids look proudly at the camera as I shout "The Mystery Shack is back baby!" The minute we get back into the shack we start fixing it, burning anything Gideon related in the fire during the process of fixing the roof. Though we still can't get the S to stay on the sign. Business was booming as well, everyone buying merch and my autograph while news reported Gideon was sent to jail.

It was the next day and I walk in to make sure the kids were settling in alright again. "Hey, Grunkle Stan!" "Uh, you kiddos settling back in ok?" I ask as I walk in and sit on Dipper's bed. "Yep! All my favorite molding spots on the ceiling are still there, even you Daryl," Mabel tells me, soon pointing to mold in the rafters. "Hey, Grunkle Stan? The girls and I have been talking and we think there's something we should finally tell you. This is a journal (y/n) and I found in the woods, it talks about all the crazy stuff that goes on in Gravity Falls. Gideon nearly destroyed the whole town trying to find it. We don't know what it means or who wrote it but after all, we've been through we thought maybe you should finally know about it."

Dipper spills to me as he hands an old-looking journal with a gold six-fingered emblem with a three in the middle. I flip through the pages, skimming through the information till I land on a certain page. When Dipper stops talking I shut the journal and tell him "I'm glad you showed me this Dipper," I then burst out laughing. "Now I know where you two have been getting it all from! Spookums and monsters. This kooky book has been filling your head with conspiracies," I give Dipper a noogie and (y/n) says "But it's all real!" I continue to laugh.

"You gotta quit reading this fantasy nonsense for your own good. Although some of these would make good attractions, you can't come up with this stuff. Mind if I borrow this?" I ask, starting to walk off with the journal. "Wait no! Grunkle Stan-" Dipper pleads to me but I continue to laugh as I walk away. "Magic book haha ridiculous!" 

Dipper's p.o.v.

"Wait I need it!" I again plead but to no avail (y/n) chiming in. "Dipper, we've gone over this and you've proved it, you don't need that book." "(y/n)'s right, don't you see? On your own, you defeated a giant robot with nothing but your bare hands! You're a hero whether you've got that journal or not," My sister also tells me and I can't help smiling as I realized they were right. "Woah, thanks, girls. I still want it back though." "I'm sure you'll get it back, what would a boring old man like Stan want with that book anyway?" Mabel asks. But before (y/n) or I could respond we're drenched with water. "Soos!" Soos shouts, spraying us again with the water guns.

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

It was late at night and the kids were fast asleep in bed, I walk over to the vending machine and input the code as the door opens and I walk into the secret hallway, shutting the door after making sure that nobody was near. Walking downstairs into the basement, I input a code for the elevator taking me down deeper as I'm brought into the familiar old lab, lights continuously flashing, my lantern illuminating the machines I passed by before sitting down at the desk covered in scrap paper at the top a picture of Dipper, Mabel, and (y/n).  I give the photo a glance before opening a compartment and pull out the first journal. "After all these years, finally I have them all," I put the three journals together, flipping to the pages with the blueprints.

Reading the info I start to get to work as the machine in the room in front of me starts to glow. "It's working!" I say in amazement, quickly running into the room but staying behind the faded yellow tape on the ground as I pull the switch and sparks start to fly everywhere as the machine comes to life. "Here we go."