The Time Traveler's Pig: Part 4

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

"How hard can it be?" Mabel asks and I intervene. "I dunno guys if it happened again that most likely means it was supposed to happen, we probably shouldn't mess with time too much, we've probably gotten Blendin in enough trouble as it is."

"Just one more time," Dipper says and I sigh as we go back to the beginning of the fair again. This time I didn't go with Mabel and I watched from afar as Dipper tried and tried again to win Wendy that stuffed animal but would fail every time. Each time he went back I got angrier and all to impress Wendy.

I get it Wendy's pretty cool but she's older than him by three years! I know that's not much of a difference but it still bothered me so much! I ball my hands up into fists, why did I care so much? I was fine with it weeks ago even if I found it weird but lately any time he's tried to get closer to Wendy I...

I just get so angry, what is wrong with me? "What's wrong?" I suddenly hear, startling me. "Gah! Mabel! Don't do that!" "Sorry, but what's wrong?" She asks again and I sigh. "I don't know...It's just that every time I watch Dipper go back to impress Wendy I get angry."

Mabel's eyes widen as she looks from me to her brother before she gasped and gave me an excited smile as she hugged Waddles. "What?" I ask, glancing at Dipper for a moment before looking back at her. "You're so jealous!" I give her a look of disbelief. "M-me? Jealous? J-Jealous of what?"

I stutter out, only making her more excited. "You're jealous that Dipper's paying so much attention to Wendy instead of you!" She tells me, poking a finger in my face. I push her finger off scoffing. "Yeah right, that's no reason to be jealous."

"Yeah, it is! Especially if you have a crush on Dipper!" I feel my face heat up as I lunge toward her to cover her mouth. "S-shush!" I shout. I uncover her mouth and she gasps. "You do have a crush on my brother!"

She squeals and I throw my hands up in the air. "I...I don't know! Ok? I've never had a crush on someone before so I'm not sure what having a crush is supposed to feel like..."

I trail off, crossing my arms. "Well, we know you blushed at the mention of a crush...How do you feel when you're around my brother?" "Happy...I feel like I can be myself," I say with a smile. "Well, it's clear you're thinking about him...What's your favorite memory with him?"

She once again asks me a question. "The night of the party when he told me his name." "His name?" She asks, giving me a look and I answer. "Mason," She starts to squeal again. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! He never tells anyone and I mean ANYONE his real name, that means he trusts you girl more than Wendy!"

Mabel tells me, shaking me excitedly. "Wait really?" I ask, my face beaming and she nods. "So then is your name actually Mabel?" "Nope, since my brother already told you his, I'll tell you mine: Abigail, but I like Mabel better."

I nod and Mabel tells me "But if he did tell you his name he definitely has a crush on you," Once again I scoff. "If that were true, he wouldn't be chasing after Wendy's love, he doesn't feel that way about me. We're just best friends." "Not yet! But there are definitely feelings growing," She teases when Dipper runs up and drags us off to a popcorn stand with a marker and starts writing calculations, what is he planning?

Author's note: Most likely won't be a chapter tomorrow, I'm getting the second covid-19 vaccination shot, and based on family member's experience it's most likely going to make me extremely tired.