Little Gift Shop of Horrors: Part 3

Mabel's p.o.v.

"Mabel, could you knock it off? We're trying to solve this intelligence puzzle," Dipper says before passing the puzzle to (y/n) who tries again and fails grumbling "It seems impossible..." "Maybe you're just not smart enough?" I ask which seems to have hit home for Dipper and hit (y/n) a little. He drags (y/n) out of the room muttering "We'll see about that."

Dipper's p.o.v.

It took all day but (y/n) and I had found what we were looking for and that night we go over the pages discussing our findings to see how it worked. "Buried near the falls is the legendary percepshoom. To increase brain power grind it up and apply to the forehead overnight," (y/n) explains as I grind it up. "You're not gonna try and stop me?" I ask her as she gets into bed. She gives me a look stating "You're gonna do it anyway instead of viewing it as cheating. So what's the point in trying? Besides how harmful could that be?" "Fair enough," I shrug before glaring at the puzzle.

"Tomorrow, I own you," I apply the substance to my head and go to bed. When I wake up I instantly test to see if that stuff worked. "I feel smarter already. The digits of pie are three-point one um..." "Four, one, nine, two, six, ectara," I suddenly hear and I look around, the voice had woken the girls up too.

 "What? Who said that?" "Guys look!" Mabel exclaims as she pointed at Waddles who was on a self-made scooter?! He types something and we hear the voice again. "Greetings friends, it is I. Waddles the pig." "What?!" We ask in unison before Mabel asks "Waddles what happened to you?! Have you been possessed by the spirit of a nerd?!" My sister asks. "I understand my transformation may be vexing but I have prepared a presentation," He drives up to a laptop on top of stacked books but bumps into it, knocking it over. 

"Forgive me, my pig arms are cute and useless," I was in shock, how did this happen?! That's when I notice the bowl I used last night was on the floor. "The brain goop, you ate it and built all this didn't you?" "This isn't right! The pig goes oink. THE PIG GOES OINK!" Mabel shouts, pointing at an image of a pig when Waddles shows us the solved What-The-Heck-A-Hedron. "Now the pig goes wherever he can shine the light of knowledge into the darkness of ignorance," (y/n) and I race over to see it with amazement sparkling in our eyes. "The What-The-Heck-A-Hedron! You solved it! But how?!" "I can teach you Dipper, (y/n). I can teach you many things. From the secrets of astrophysics to the-" He was cut off by Gompers chewing on his pillow which resulted with foam missiles being shot at him.

Mabel's p.o.v.

I start nervously tugging on my hair as I watched Waddles suddenly become smart I didn't like this and I frown when I hear Dipper say "Man, I am loving this new Waddles." "Yeah...He's uh...He's definitely uh...Different..." "Dude that rocket cart is amazing, we should go invent stuff!" My brother excitedly exclaims and I cut in.

"But Waddles, don't you wanna stay up here and record some morning pranks with me?" I ask, holding up our radio station and his A.M. shirt. "Mabel, this pig's got a gift. He needs to share with the world!" Dipper argues and to my dismay Waddles agrees with him. "I'm sorry Mabel. There is more to life than making fart noises and laughing at those fart noises, I see that now," They leave to go invent stuff and I fall to my knees in sadness.