The Time Traveler's Pig: Part 1

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

"There she is girls, the cheapest fair money can rent. I spared every expense," I tell the girls when one of the sky tram's carts fell with Dipper in it. "I think the sky tram is broken...Also most of my bones," Dipper says hopping out of the cart while I chuckled. "Haha, this guy. Alright, alright, I got a job for you three. I printed up a bunch of fake safety inspection certificates, go slap one on anything that looks like a lawsuit," I explain, handing them the stacks of paper when Mabel asked, "Grunkle Stan is that legal?"

"He lives by the motto when there's no cops around anything's legal," (y/n) answers for me and I give her a wink before turning my attention to Soos shouting "Soos! How's that dunk tank comin' along?!" "Almost ready to go Mr. Pines!" I had Soos rig the Dunkle the Grunkle booth so I wouldn't be dunked, I knock on the target and watch the seat giggle a bit. "Ha! You got it rigged from here to Timbuck Too! Nothin' on Earth that could knock me down!"

 "Yeah, except for like a futuristic laser arm cannon," What? I look to see the toolbox on the ground which reminds me of my missing screwdriver and I look through the box asking "Hey, you haven't seen my red screwdriver have ya? Darn thing went missing." " Maybe some magical creature or paranormal thingum took it," I roll my eyes at Soos stating "Ugh, you've been spending too much time with those kids."

"It's twelve o'clock! The dunk tank is now open! Step right up and dunk me, folks! I'm talking to you Cut Offs! That's right Muffin Toff, High Pants! Who wants a piece of me?!" I shout through a megaphone, hurling insults at everybody so they would pay to try and dunk me. "Come back any time folks!" I shout while laughing when they all fail.

Dipper's p.o.v.

Wendy and I were getting pretzels in the shape of question marks when I ask "How do they get them into this shape? It's unnatural!" "But Dipper, they're so...Delicious?" She says, lifting up her pretzel to the sign that reads delicious. We start to laugh when cheese drips on her shirt and she boos, walking off to find a napkin saying "Be right back." "I'll be right here!" I shout before whispering "I love you..."

 "Look at you two gettin' all romantic at the fair," My sister teases as she walks off and I try to shrug it off. "C'mon it's no big deal..." "Yeah, it is! Though I was expecting you to ask (y/n) out and all since you said you wanted to know her," Excitement overwhelms as I tell her " Okay you're right it is! Isn't this amazing?! I just dove in and said: Hey, you wanna hang out at the fair? And you wanna know what she said?! Yeah, I guess so! It totally worked! All your advice about just going for it, it's finally paying off!"

That's when I process the last part of what she said and lightly bite the inside of my cheek, yeah I did say that and I did do that at her party, where Mabel and Tyrone both basically told me I either had a crush on her or I should date her instead.

That night had honestly left me confused about my feelings toward (y/n) I know I wasn't in love with her I guess some could argue a crush but the only thing I know is that night I noticed some feelings that were similar to those I have for Wendy yet different like they were more comfortable...I dunno.

"When are you gonna learn Dipper? I'm always right about everything just make sure you- Hey...Do you smell gallon of body spray?" She soon asks and I sniff the air to smell it too. A shadow looms over us and we look to see...Robbie..."Hey, either of you dorks seen Wendy around?" He asks and I ask back "Who wants to know?" He steals Mabel's cotton candy. "Hey!" "Yeah, I got some new super tight jeans, thought she might want to chem 'em out," He stretches his leg on a crate and I cross my arms telling him "Yeah you know I think I saw her in the bottomless pit, you should go jump in there."

 "Maybe I will smart guy," He tells me with a glare, shoving me to the side as he walks off. "He is such a jerk," Mabel comments, and I turn to her exclaiming "Yeah but he's a jerk with tight pants and a guitar I need to keep him away from Wendy at all costs," Mabel reassuringly grabs my shoulder. "Don't worry brother, while I still think you should go for (y/n) instead, whatever happens, I'll be right here supporting you-"

Mabel's p.o.v.

My eyes widen before I shout "OH MY GOSH A PIG!" I race over to the Win A Pig stand and hear the guy call out "If you can guess the critter's weight, you can take the critter home!" A look around at the pigs when one, in particular, catches my eye "Mabel..." 

It says and I gasp. "He said, Mabel! Either that or doorbell. Did you say Mabel or doorbell?" I ask the pig and it repeats itself. Awww, I must have this pig! "Oh look Mabel over here found her real twin," I suddenly hear Pacifica say as she and her pose walk off. "Pacifica..." I grumble before turning to the guy, pointing at the pig as I told him "Sir I must have that pig," He glances at said pig and asks "Ah, ol' fifteen poundy, so how much you guessing he weighs?" I shift my eyes for a moment to the ground, was he serious? "Um...Fifteen pounds?" His eyes widen in shock as he asks in disbelief "Are you some kind of witch?" I shake my head no and he hands me the pig. And you'll be needing these."

He tries to hand me a fork and a knife in which I glare at him. "No? Suit yourself," I give the pig a hug and smell him, soon muttering "Everything is different now..."

Dipper's p.o.v.

Wendy and I were walking around when she points at a specific booth. "Woah! Check it out! I dunno if it's a duck or a panda but I want one." "My uncle taught me the secret to these games. You aim for the carnie's head and take the prize while he's unconscious," I tell her as we walked up. "Nice." "One ball please."

 "You only get one chance the guy tells me as he hands me the ball. I look over at Wendy who is giving me a thumbs up and I mutter "And a one and a two and a..." I throw the ball, it bounces off the table and hits Wendy in the eye. No! "My eye!" She shouts and I start to panic.