Sock Opera: Part 3

Mabel's p.o.v.

"Don't worry Mabel. Your crew\can handle it," Grenda tries to reassure me when Candy asks "How many eyes does a face have again?" My attention turns to Wendy and Soos who had finished packing everything when it tumbles down setting odd Grunkle Stan's car alarm.

"Ok, I'm back on fabrication. Give me my lint roller!" I grab all the puppets that we had stitched and start to run inside when (y/n) and Dipper stop me. "Hey, you just said you were going to help me," Dipper points out and I shout "Dipper! This sock crisis just bumped up to a cod argile! The laptop can wait!" "Mabel, do you seriously think that your random crush of the week is more important than uncovering the mysteries of this town? You're obsessed!"

"I'm obsessed? Look at you, you look like a vampire and not the hot kind, you've also been dragging (y/n) around to help you." "I helped so he wouldn't overwork himself like he does, besides you said you were gonna help us today!"

(y/n) points out and I shove a sock puppet in their faces. "I can help you with tickles!" I start tickling the two before Dipper pushes me away storming off shouting "Ok! You know what? Fine! I'll do it on my own!" I get a look from (y/n). "What?" "You promised you'd help and you're breaking it all because a boy is picky about styles of stitching. If he's gonna go no contact with you like something as little as that then he isn't worth your time. It would be nice to see you be supportive toward him for once." She tells me before walking off.

Dipper's p.o.v.

I sat on (y/n)'s bed continuing to try and guess the password grumbling to myself about how Mabel is useless. "Too many failed entries. Initiate data erase in five minutes," The computer speaks and my eyes widen. No, no, no, no, no, no, no! "I'm gonna lose everything?! I only have one more try?!" I shout in panic.

That's when I notice the world starts to lose color and Bill appears by my side. "Well, well, well, someone's looking desperate." "I thought I told you to leave me alone!" "I can help you kid, you just need to hear out my demands," I glance between Bill and the laptop as the countdown slowly ticked down. "What crazy thing do you want anyway? To eat my soul? To rip out my teeth? Are you gonna replace my eyes with baby heads or something?"

I ask in an accusing tone of voice and Bill puts his hands up in defense. "Yeesh, kid relax all I want is a puppet." "A puppet? What are you playing at?" "And it looks to me like you got a surplus," He uses a blue hue to highlight all of Mabel's puppets. There's a knock at the door.

"Dipper? You in there? I made some lemonade, can I come in?" (y/n)'s muffled voice comes through the door, making Bill's eye twitch. "Yeah come-" I start to answer back, not trusting myself with Bill. "Well, kid? It's one measly puppet." "I dunno man, Mabel worked really hard on those."

I tell him just as (y/n) shouts "Was that Bill?!" She tries to open the door but it doesn't budge. "Open the door! Dipper don't listen to him! Don't-" Her voice gets blocked out by Bill's as he tells me "It seems one small measly puppet is a small price to pay for all the secrets of the universe. Besides what's your sister done for you lately? How many times have you sacrificed for her huh? And when has she ever returned the favor?"

He points out, showing every instance I sacrificed something for her this Summer, I look out the window where Mabel and her friends were, re-stitching every doll and I look at the timer I had thirty seconds. "Tick tock kid," He extends his hand toward me, a blue flame igniting in his palm and suddenly I feel very pressured.

"Just one puppet? Fine!" I shake his hand and the blue flame engulfs my hand before getting bigger to quickly die out, signifying a deal was made. "So what puppet are you gonna pick anyway?" "Hm, let's see eeny, meeny, miney, YOU!" Suddenly I'm pulled out of my body and I'm floating in the air as if I were a ghost!

"What? This can't be happening! What did you do to my body?!" I ask soon to see that Bill had possessed my body. "Sorry kid but you're my puppet now!" He laughs as he destroys the computer when (y/n) finally manages to get in.

"Dipper what are you doing?!" "That's not me (y/n) it's Bill! This can't be happening," I try to tell her but it's like she doesn't even know I'm there. "Hey Firefly, how've you been?" Bill asks her as stumbles around trying to walk. "B-Bill?! W-why are you in Dipper's body?! Where's Dipper?!" She asks him as he looks in the mirror stating "Man it has been so long since I've inhabited a body," He starts slapping himself.

"Whoo! Pain is hilarious! And two eyes? This thing's deluxe!" He starts messing with my body when (y/n) tugs his shoulder roughly asking through grit teeth "What did you do?" "Nothing my sweet little Firefly it's Pinetree who made a deal," She staggers back in shock.

"I don't understand, why are you doing this?! I thought we had a deal!" I shout at him. "Look kid you and your girlfriend have gotten way too close to figuring out some major answers. I've got big plans comin' and I don't need you two getting in my way or her to remember more than she already has. Destroying that laptop was a sinch, now I just need to destroy your journal, break you two up and get her back in the state I want her in," He points at (y/n) and I ball up my fists in anger. "You wouldn't dare," I spit out at him.