Scary-Oke: Part 3

Dipper's p.o.v.

Wendy and I approach Stan's room, it was easy to find because of all the signs. One read: Stan's Room, another: No Minors Allowed, a Do Not Disturb sign on the door handle a picture of me with my face crossed out pinned to the door as well with the description: That Means You!

"I'll keep an eye out for Stan, you go rustle through his weird old man biz," Wendy tells me as I open the door. There was a trunk to my left, in front of it a bedside table sitting next to Grunkle Stan's bed which was moved up to a purple stain glass window. A drawer at the end of the room sitting next to the safe and a furnace, knickknacks hanging all over and I start my search muttering "Alright Grunkle Stan, where did you hide that card?"

I first check his drawer nothing but Gold Chains For Old Men magazine issues, a gold chain, a dollar bill, cologne, and an engagement ring...Ok then. "Nothing," I check his closet clothes a blue helmet covered in stars, and a vacuum called the Stan Vac. "Nothing," I check the bedside table drawer, inside was boxing gloves and a set of gold knuckle rings. "Nothing," Onto the chest which was filled to the brim with magazines of beautiful women. "Ew! Pretending I never saw that," My attention turns to a portrait of himself hanging on the wall. Wait a minute...Of course!

I pull open the portrait to reveal a hidden compartment where the box of confiscated items was hiding. "Haha, yes! I got it!" I run over to Grunkle Stan's phone and call the agents. "Agent Powers." "Hi! This is Dipper. T-the kid from the Mystery Shack the one with the uh...Sweating problem...I have that journal I wanted to show you." "And you're certain this journal will help our cause?" "I'm a hundred percent positive." "Very well, we're on our way-" Suddenly the line goes dead and I turn around to see Grunkle Stan.

"Sorry Dipper, I got distracted," Wendy apologizes showing an image of Thompson acting like a party animal. "Kid why did you call those agents? I've told you once, I've told you a hundred times! There's nothing supernatural going on in Gravity Falls." "Yes, there is! After everything that's happened you have to know that by now!"

I argue back and he shakes his head, covering his face with his hand stating "All I know is your dumb obsession is gonna get us all in trouble one of these days. Now go enjoy the rest of the party cuz when it's over, you're grounded," I'm shoved out of his room and I head into the party.

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

I look around nervously knowing the cops would be here poking around so after making sure the store was empty I open the secret door and head into the lab to finish the remaining work.

Mabel's p.o.v.

I was walking around the party making sure everyone was having a good time, saying at least one nice thing to everyone. "Hey, boys! Lookin' good. Gorny you clean up nice? Mr. Pool-Check you move those crazy legs!" Once out of earshot I murmur "You...You weird pool man," I spot Officer Blubs and Deputy Durland scoping the scene. "What's the problem officers? Did you catch my face going 90 smiles per hour?" "We got some complaints about the loudest party in town." "Three words: We want in," I stick a party horn in each of their mouths whispering "Welcome to your dreams."

I walk around, again and again, find (y/n) looking around. "Don't tell me you still haven't found him?" I ask walking up and she shakes her head no. "I don't get it where could he be? At this rate, I won't get to tell him..." She trails off and I look around soon spotting him running into the woods. "There he is, quickly go catch up with him!" I point where Dipper went and (y/n) runs off after him. I just hope he isn't doing something stupid.

Dipper's p.o.v.

I run into the woods where the meeting point with those agents are and I see them waiting for me. "Guys! I'm so glad to see you. Working together we can crack all the big questions of Gravity Falls! Trust me, this book is the lead you've been looking for!" I hand over the journal and they start looking through it as I start going on about what we could do. "I'm thinking full-scale investigation. Forensics, researchers, do you guys have a helicopter? Haha, helicopters."

"Kid, I'd love to believe you but this just looks like more junk from your Uncle's gift shop. I mean Leprecorn? I can't be the only one that thinks that's not funny." "I can confirm not funny," Trigger says nodding his head. "No, no! It's real I swear! You should "send it to the lab" am I saying that right?" Agent Powers hands me back the journal.

"Your Uncle was right about that overactive imagination. We've got paperwork to do kid." "Boring paperwork," They start to leave and I get desperate shouting at them "Wait! This book is real! Gnomes, cursed objects, spells, listen!" "Dipper!" "Uh...Corpus Levitust! Diablo Dominus!" "Dipper stop!" "MONDO VICIUMI!" "MASON!" I hear (y/n) shout as she tugs my shoulder back. "(y/n)?" "What did you just do?" She asks when the ground starts to shake before the ground cracks where we stood. (y/n) and I hop over to the agents as a zombie rises from the crack with a groan.