Boss Mabel: Part 4

Mabel's p.o.v.

"Yeah um, Mabel? Maybe we can get him a black suit to wear with that?" (y/n) exclaims and I shrug it off. "Nonsense! Soos don't give up! Anything is possible when you..." I flip through the management book I found to find the right word. "Imaginize it!" "But I dunno what that means-" I cut him off with an "Shhh...Believe in yourself," I go inside to check on Wendy. "How's my favorite Wendy?" I ask, walking into the gift shop when a soda can land at my feet and I look up to see the place a mess as Wendy and her friends played hacky sack with a shrunken head. 

I watched the worriedly when Lee kicked the head and hit a boy in the face, giving him a black eye and a few bruises. He starts to cry and his mom rushes to him shouting " Billy! Your face! It's ruined!" Quickly I run up to the two and apologize. " I'm so sorry, please have a refund," I offer her a couple of bills, she grabs them and then takes a generous helping from the jar before leaving. I walk up to Wendy with my arms crossed. 

"Wendy, you've got a lot of cleaning up to do please?" "Woah all this rule stuff starting to make you sound like Stan," She tells me and I jump. "What?! No, I'm nothing like Stan! In fact, take the rest of the day...Off?" "With full pay?" "Of course!" I say with a nervous laugh as Wendy takes off and I take a sigh of relief. "Mabel Pines you are the best boss ever."

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Cash Wheel! Now let's meet the contestants," The host says as the introduction starts. "I'm Doug from Fairfield, California." "I'm Donna from-" I cut Donna off as I push to the side. "I'm Stan! Stan Pines! Did we already do me? Hello? I'm Stan!" "Hehehe, well it's gonna be a long night folks."

"It's time to solve-" I cut him off when I get the joke and burst out laughing. "It's uh...Time to solve that puzzle. Carla?" "Yes, Rich?" Before the two could continue their conversation I shout "Are there any S?!" "Actually it's not your turn yet-" The board cuts the host off as two chings ring out and two s appear at the beginning and end of the phrase. "I'm ready to solve!" "No the game hasn't started-" "Is it Shut your yaps?!" The phrase pops up on screen and I earn a thousand dollars. "Well played," I spin the cash wheel, crossing my fingers as I begged "Cash shower! Cash shower! Cash shower!" It lands on cash shower. YES! "Cash shower!" "YES!" I shout before I start humming a tune and getting undressed for my cash shower. "Mr. Pines? No, you don't need to take your clothes off! No! Go to commercial! GO TO COMMERCIAL!"

Dipper's p.o.v.

It took about an hour for (y/n) and to finally put the Gremoblin into its cage but it would be worth it to see tourist's faces. We spot a couple exploring the area and I speak up to get their attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen our names are Honest Dipper and Honest (y/n) and unlike our cheating uncle, we have something to show you that isn't a hoax! It nearly killed us getting him into that cage. Behold! Part Gremlin, part goblin: The Gremoblin!" (y/n) uncovers the creature's cage to show him off as he tugged on the cage while (y/n) and I gave each other a smile.

It lets out a growl before spitting out human bones. "Well, that's fun." "It's fake honey, you can see the strings," The lady said, pointing at the hairs on the Gremoblin's arm and (y/n) protests. "What? Those aren't strings, that's body hair!" Their attention turns to another exhibit. "Oh look dear the Six pack O' Lope."

I run over to them and drag them back to the Gremoblin stating "No everything else here is fake, this is a real paranormal beast. Hey! Fun fact about this little guy if you look into his eyes you can see your worst nightmare," The two proceed to stare directly into its eyes. "Amazing right? We work for tips..." "Uh Dipper I think we need to call an ambulance," I sigh with a nod and we call 911. "Thanks again for visiting!" I call after them with a wave as the ambulance drives off. That could've gone better.

Mabel's p.o.v.

Since Wendy had taken the day off, Soos was taking a relaxing nature walk, and Dipper and (y/n) were dealing with the two who were hospitalized that left me running the whole shack. There was a long line at the register when I notice kids pushing a rack.

Quickly I hop down from the counter and lift the rack back in place. "I'll get that!" Then someone was struggling with the vending machine. I grab his money and flatten it before putting it in so he could get his snack I then run up to the line and grab their money so they all can leave. I put the money in the jar and slide against the counter with a sigh, this was exhausting. "Well, we just made two people go insane, how 'bout you?"

 Dipper says as he and (y/n) sit down next to me. "I'm so tired, I gave Wendy the day off so I had to do her job." "Well as much as I know you'll hate the idea maybe you should be a little bit tougher around here," (y/n) and my eyes widen as I instantly turn down the idea. "No way! That's what Stan would do! I just need to think positive, be friendly and everything will work out fine," I tell her when we hear a roar and the Gremoblin smashes through the wall with a shriek sending off all my customers. "What?! How did he get out of his locked cage?!" Dipper asks.

"Well..." I trail off before explaining I gave him a key for his 5-minute break. "You gave him a break?!" Dipper and (y/n) ask me in unison. "He's an employee! Sort of."