Boss Mabel: Part 3

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

Dipper and I continue to walk into the forest, flipping through the journal for ideas on what to catch. "What do you want to catch? Our options are varied," Dipper said and I continued looking through the journal as I answered him. "I'd say let's get the first one we can. Gnomes?" We both shake our heads we were all tired of the gnomes. "Manitours? No. The sizing crystal, definite no...I dunno," We continue to flip through the pages as we walked when we heard a twig snap and we look up to see a large creature with vegetation growing on him. 

"What is that?" I whisper to Dipper as he looks in the journal soon answering back in a whisper "It's a Gremoblin, part gremlin, part goblin. It says here if you stare directly into its eyes, it'll show you your worst nightmare, what do you think?"

 "I think it'll catch the interest of the tour groups, let's try and catch it!" I exclaim taking off my backpack as I pulled out a bunch of tools. "First step to catching it, is to watch it," I say, handing Dipper a pair of binoculars before grabbing my own and we started to spy on the Gremoblin, it was eating something. "What's it eating?" I ask as Dipper leans forward a bit muttering "Looks like a...Bush filled with blueberries." "Nice, now we know what we can use as bait, what do you think would be the best way to trap him?" "Well...We've got rope and cloth I'd say use that as a trap to tie him up."

I nod in agreement to the plan and we high-five, quickly getting everything in order. Finding a clear space we set up the trap and put blueberries in the middle to draw the Gremoblin in. We hide in the bushes and wait. After a few minutes, it comes wandering into the area, tracking the blueberries. Cautiously it approaches and starts eating the berries.

"NOW!" Dipper shouts as we both tug on the robes as it started to lift the trap but the Gremoblin saw it coming and hopped out of the way. Oh no. It lets out a shriek before turning its attention to me. I let out a scream as it started to chase me. "(Y/N)!" I hear Dipper scream as I run around the meadow. "Run back to the trap!" I hear him shout again and I run back just as Dipper prepared to pull the rope when my foot got caught in it and when Dipper pulled the rope I was hoisted in the air. "AHHH!" 

The Gremoblin stopped under and started jumping up at me. "HELP!" I start to shout when a rock was thrown at the Gremoblin and it turns its head to look at Dipper who continued to throw rocks at it while shouting "Leave her alone!" It started to chase him, I tried to keep track of where they were going but I could feel the blood rushing to my head quickly. Suddenly Dipper rushes past the trap when the Gremoblin ran over it and it was quickly lifted, a rope tying it, trapping the Gremoblin. 

Dipper did it! He caught it! We start to cheer when I feel my foot slipping through the rope. "Dipper! Help!" I shout before falling and I shut my eyes, preparing for impact. "OOF!" I hear when something caught me. I open my eyes to see Dipper had caught me before he collapsed to the ground from the weight.

"Sorry..." I hear him mutter in the dirt before we get up. "Dipper you saved me!" I exclaim happily as I hug him. "Of course, I didn't want you to get hurt," He tells me, and I lightly blush knowing he wanted me to be safe.

"Well still thank you," I tell him before giving him a kiss on the cheek. His eyes widen and his mouth goes slightly agape as his hand went to wear I kissed him, his cheeks turning pink. "Well, I-" "We should-" We say at the same time. "Y-you go first I tell him and he nods. "Well, I care a lot about you so I wasn't just gonna stand around," I smile at him as I tell him "I care a lot about you too," We fall into silence, both with pink cheeks and a smile. Um...What were you gonna say?" He asks and I make an oh face in realization. "Oh yeah! We should probably get him back to the shack," I point at the creature and he nods as we quickly get him down and start to drag him back to the Mystery Shack.

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

I was waiting in the contestant line, this was taking way too long and I was nowhere near the front. I scratch my head in thought. "Ugh, this line is taking forever. Time to use my old man powers...AAHHH! I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK AND THE ONLY CURE IS TO BE A CONTESTANT ON CASH WHEEL! SOMEONE GIVE ME A PART, I'M OLD!" I kept this up until I was put on the show.

Mabel's p.o.v.

I had been going around all day doing what I thought would improve the shack's business which seemed to be helping. I had just finished the latest tour and was thanking people for coming as I received my tips and smile at the profit I had earned when I notice my brother and (y/n) approach while dragging something in a bag as Dipper excitedly exclaimed "Mabel! We captured something! This is gonna blow those tourists away!"

 It bit his arm and the two punch at it to make it let go. "Marvelous work valued employees," I compliment the two before noticing Soos in his costume. "Who's that? Is that Questiony the Question mark?" "Uh...I'm starting to have second thoughts about this Mabel. I keep forgetting my lines and this costume is more revealing than I expected," He explains his worries as he stepped out to show what he meant about the costume.