Boyz Crazy: Part 1

Mabel's p.o.v. 

I walked into the store part of the shack to see Dipper and (y/n) hanging out at the counter, laughing at the screen that showed the camera feed. I sneak over and listen with a smile as Dipper says in a deep voice "Do you have this t-shirt in my size?" "I have something even better! Behold my butt!" (y/n) jokes, making an impersonation of Grunkle Stan before the two starts laughing again. They are so cute together, I hear him whisper "I could play this game forever."

My smile widens even more he was so crushing hard on her. "What'd you say?" She asks and he lets out a fake cough. "Coughing! I was coughing, those weren't words!" I can't help but point and laugh at him, earning the two's attention before I lean my face into my palm stating "This is fun, what you two have," Dipper knew I was on to him about his major crush on (y/n) he always tried to make it seem like he was still crushing on Wendy but the little things he did like spend all day with (y/n), he would always stutter around her whenever he tried to flirt and all that gave his true feelings away. 

"Mabel! How long have you been standing there?" Dipper asks and I shrug it off as I start to dance. "Don't worry about that. Let's talk about why I'm doing this dance," I start to dance while humming a melody as (y/n) asked, "Oh no! Don't tell me she got into the smile dip again?!"

"Wrong one-thousand," I tell her while pointing at her and I explain. "It's because today is the greatest day of my life!" I throw a calendar in Dipper's face as I say "Sev'ral Timez is playing at the Gravity Falls Civic Center in Buffet!" Dipper groans. "Ugh, Sev'ral Timez? Aren't they that boy band that came a decade too late? Mabel, you know that all those boy bands are fake right?" 

He asks me as (y/n) chimes in. "Dipper's right, they're just a manufactured product of the bloated music industry." "You're making my dance sad..." Dipper tries to hold in his laughter as he jokes. "There's probably a machine that mass produces them." "Or maybe the boys are grown from pods," (y/n) chokes as well, and the two laugh. "Yeah, pods! Totally!" "You guys can't ruin this for me, Mabel's got back up!" In come my two besties, Candy and Grenda. "Who's ready for the greatest night of our lives? How many times am I gonna love ya? Sev'ral Timez!" We sing before running up to the attic.

Dipper's p.o.v.

I roll my eyes at my sister and her friends muttering "Ugh, girls." "I know right?" (y/n) asks, she had told me she was never into that kind of girly stuff or if she was she quickly outgrew especially when you look into how corrupted the music industry could be. 

Mabel's p.o.v.

We were in the attic, getting ready for the concert while I looked between two lip products. "Hm...Should I go with lip balm or lip salve?" "Go wild, tonight's our night!" Grenda tells me as she finished up her make-up. "I can't wait guys! Tonight we're gonna meet Creggy G, Greggy C, Leggy P, Chubby Z, and Deep Chris and those boys will fall in love with us." "Why wouldn't they?" Grenda asked as she ate peanut butter from the jar.

Dipper's p.o.v.

(y/n) and I had continued to play our little game with the monitor, Wendy soon joined the game when she finished restocking shelves. Eventually, Robbie stepped into the store and I comment, making an impersonation of Robbie. "Hey is this the fingerless glove store? I like things that are dumb, I'm Robbie," We start cracking up and Wendy lightly shoves me. "Come on man." "Haha, laugh it up Chee. So hey Wendy, Nate, and his girlfriend are going to lookout point this weekend, maybe we should go too," Robbie tells Wendy seductively while wiggling his eyebrows, earning him a hard glare as she yells at him. 

"Are you kidding me?! First you stand me up last night and instead of apologizing you want me to go to lookout point?!" (y/n) and I start shuffling into the back room. "We'll just be over here..." I peek out through the door and we listen in. "Look Robbie I'm not sure this relationship is working, maybe I should see other people," I step back and gasp before I start doing a victory dance.

I never thought Robbie deserved Wendy and thought she deserved so much better so even though I'm over here I was happy to see that she was going to move on from that jerk. I peek out again when I hear Robbie speak up. 

"Woah, woah, hey, hey! Before you do anything crazy I...I uh...I want you to hear this," He pulls out a black CD from a creepy case and puts it into the cassette player, and started to sing off tune as (y/n) and I grimace at him, his dance moves weren't helping him either.