Soos and the Real Girl: Part 1

Mabel's p.o.v.

I was messing around in the gift shop when I run into the door and scream My braces had gotten caught in the screen door. "AH! BRACES! BRACES CAUGHT IN THE SCREEN DOOR! SOMEONE DICTATE MY WILL! I'M GIVING IT ALL TO WADDLES!" "Say ah girl dude," I hear and within a moment I'm set free.

"Soos! You saved me!" "Just doing my job Hambone, I'll see you dudes tomorrow," He says before leaving with a wave and we all say goodbye in our own way. "You ever wonder what Soos does when he's not here at the Mystery Shack?" I hear a chorus of no. "No." "Not really." "Nope." "Not once ever."

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

It was another day to make money, I was searching around the store for an unsuspecting customer to spend more money. I notice a boy flipping a coin so I decide to say hello. "HELLO" "AH!" "Please don't let my horrible elderly face frighten you. Don't you wanna use that nickel to get a nugget from Old Goldie?" I show the boy the old machine I had that let a customer pan for gold. "Uh..." "Watch this," I take his nickel and give it to Goldie who's hand and hat shudders to move before his eyes pop out and oil starts pouring out of his mouth with a scream and the kid takes off crying.

"Ok. Seriously Mr. Pines it's time to throw that thing out. Its face reminds everyone of the inevitability of death," I hear Wendy tell me and I roll my eyes. "What? Sure he's a little rusty around the edges but Old Goldie's a classic showstopper like me," I place my hand on the machine and it slips from the oil, Old Goldie sinking his teeth into my arm. "Ah! Kill it KILL IT!"

Dipper's p.o.v.

"Defective merchandise needs to go upstairs to Grunkle Stan's office so he can fix it right?" I ask, I was helping (y/n) restock the shelves today and I hear her hum in confirmation before she gives me a smirk. Oh no. "Mhm. I'd take it upstairs but I don't trust the stairs, they're always up to something" She says as I give her a blank look. "Boo," She starts laughing as I ask "How many more puns are you gonna tell me?" "Till the end of my days!" That's when I see it. Soos hiding in the shirt rack.

"What the? What's he doing?" I ask, earning (y/n) attention. "What? Who?" "Soos," I point at him and we watch as he stands up to talk to some lady. "Your face is good. I'm a Soos," We overhear and the lady runs out screaming. (Best pick up line ever) He sinks to the floor and we walk over. "Soos? What was that all about?" "I...I think I was flirting but I'm not sure," Mabel pops out of the keychain barrel. "Did someone say flirting?!" "Well, I sorta promised my Grandma I'd get a date by the end of the week but I've never actually been on a date before. You belong on me out of order sign."

Soos huffs out as he grabbed the out-of-order sign from the vending machine and put it on himself. "Finally my prayers for another chance to play matchmaker have been answered!" My sister shouts happily. "Soos a little advice: "You need to get rich or lie about being rich. Outside of that, I don't like your chances." "Psh, don't listen to Stan dude, you're a sweet guy with a steady job and a pick-up truck," Wendy scoffs at Grunkle Stan who counters with "Would you date him?"

She shirks back into her magazine. I give a look to the girls and they nod, (y/n) stating "Soos you help us so much, it's about time we help you, dude. We're gonna help you get that date." "We're taking you where romance lives and fashion styles die. To the mall!" We get there and immediately Grunkle Stan tells us "I'm gonna go find a replacement for Old Goldie, babysit Soos while I'm gone."

"Alright Soos, are you ready to explode the charm bomb on these poor unsuspecting ladies?" Mabel asks, looking around the mall. "But what if I embarrass myself again?" "Eh, you can't be any worse at this than these two," She reassures him, pointing at me and (y/n). "Yeah! Wait wha...?" "But we're in a relationship..." She blows her whistle shouting "And flirt!"

Mabel's p.o.v.

We spot a girl and we start lesson number one: "Eye contact!" "Hey there! I'm not scared of your eyes at all. I'm gonna look at them!" Soos shouts in her face widening his eyes and chasing after her. "Eye contact!" Lesson number two: "Conversation," He goes to the Meatscure stand to talk to another lady. "Huh, you know I've uh actually been in a pig's body, did you know pigs have a hard time walking backwards?" She slowly starts to walk away. "Not you though. Not that I'm calling you a pig, where are you going?"