Inconveniencing: Part 5

Dipper's p.o.v.

I feel (y/n) grab my arm before her face was shoved into my vest and I feel slight vibrations was she shivering? "Okay man, I'm with you a hundred percent," Lee mutters twisting his cap every which way when we heard a deep voice and we all turned around to see the ghost had possessed Mabel. "Welcome." "They got Mabel!" 

I scream. "Welcome to your graves young trespassers," He exclaims before laughing maniacally causing Mabel's body to spin. "We're super sorry for hanging out in your store!" "Yeah, can we just go now and leave forever?!" I ask nervously and the ghost nods. "Well...Okay, you're free to go," The doors open. 

"But before you leave hot dogs are now half off, I know it might be crazy but you gotta try these dogs!" Lee and Robbie scream, booking it to exit when the doors slam in their face. "JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE HOT DOG SALE!" 

"Just let us outta here already!" Lee screams, trying to attack the ghost, Robbie holding him back. "I don't like your tone," Lee phases away and the next time we saw him he was cooking as a hot dog. No! "It begins," Everything starts floating to the ceiling. I get up and look around when (y/n) pulls me out of the way of the tv that had trapped Tambry in it. "Welcome to your home for all eternity!" "Dipper what do we do?!" Wendy asks in a panic before we tackle her to the ground to avoid the slushie machine. "Quick in there!" (y/n) shouts pointing to a cabinet and we make a break for it. 

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

Dipper and Wendy manage to get into the cabniet but just as I was about to craw in I feel myself getting dragged out and lifted into the air. "(Y/N)!" I hear the two shout. "No! Please let me go!" I shout. "You teenagers need to be put in your place!" "B-but I'm not a teenager! I'm twelve!" I tell him and he stops from doing whatever he was about to do and suddenly I could see the ghosts. "Oh my you are? Well then, darlin' stop scaring the poor girl."

 I open my eyes to see I was let go, floating but I wasn't being held. "Well aren't you just the cutest little thing," The woman ghost said, pinching my cheeks when I read their name tags: Ma and Pa. "She is quite adorable," Pa said, Ma's eyes widening as she says "Aw I just love her! Do you think we can keep her? Till she turns into a teenager?" 

Ma pleaded Pa, wait what? "I don't see why not," He shrugs. "W-what? N-No!" I exclaim, trying to fly away before I couldn't feel my body move and Ma started to pet me. "Don't worry child we'll keep you safe from those rufians." "Guys I could really use some help here!"

Dipper's p.o.v.

Wendy slams the door shut after (y/n) was caught before asking "What does he want from us?" "Revenge I guess?" That was the only option that made sense. "What did we do wrong?" She asks, that was the number one question. "Okay, let's try to figure out the pattern here, why was each person taken? Tambry was texting, Thompson was playing a video game, Lee was being sarcastic, it doesn't make any sense!"

 "Yeah I mean those are all just normal teenage things," Wendy comments as I place my head down on the ground, I need to think of a way out of this! Wait! What did she just say? "Wendy, say that last part again." "Normal teenage things?" "Of course! Stay here until I get back," I say before leaving the cabniet.

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

"Dude, what are you doing?!" I hear Wendy shout and I try to turn my head to see what was going on. "Hey ghost!" Dipper calls out and Mabel's body turns around to face him, was I the only who could see Ma and Pa? Dipper was lifted up as he shouted "I got somethin' to tell you! I'm NOT a teenager!"

 Everything stopped and the two ghosts make themselves known, dropping Mabel in the process and setting Dipper and me down. "Well why didn't you say so? How old did you say you were?" "I'm...I'm twelve...Technically not a teen," He admits glumly. "When we were alive, teenagers were a scurv on our store." "Always sassafrassing customers with their boomy boxes and disrespectful short pants. So we decided to up and band them but they retaliated with this new fangled rap music." 

"The lyrics, they were so hateful. It was so shocking we were stricken down with double heart attacks, that's why we hate teenagers so much, don't we honey?" The two explained, I understand their story but wasn't bannng teens kind of a bad business decision? You always see more teens than adults in convenience stores.