Sock Opera: Part 6

Mabel's p.o.v.

"Dipper would," I answer before tugging on the journal as hard as I could and Bipper falls in with me, the cake crashing down onto the set as we tumble out and start fighting over the journal. "Get out of my brother's body you evil triangle!" I shout, slamming the boo into his face, forcing him to let go and I start to run in circles around the stage.

"You can't stop me! I'm a being of pure energy with no weakness!" He tackles me and I give him a smirk stating "True. But you're in Dipper's body and I know all his weaknesses." "What do you mean his-" I tickle him.

He falls to his side laughing while clutching his sides shouting "AH! Body spasms, what are these?!" "Little known fact about the human body, you haven't slept in over twenty-four hours. Also! I got a full night's sleep and I'm on four mega-shots of Mabel juice," I start running in circles again, Bipper getting slower and slower. "What is this feeling, my body is burning, I can't move the stupid noodle legs. Curse these useless flesh sticks...Body...Shutting down...Must scratch mosquito bites..." He falls.

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

I had been watching from the side and the moment I noticed Bill getting tired I focus on coming back to the mindscape where you could see Dipper's body! I run up and pull Bill out shouting "Get out of his body!" Bill goes flying back and I land on my butt, Dipper already flying back into his body so I quickly wake up before Bill can try something.

Dipper's p.o.v.

I open my eyes and slowly get up with a smile once I realize I was back in my body. "Yes! I'm in my own body!" I shout before doubling down in pain. "And it's just as underwhelming as I remember, everything hurts," I hiss out before (y/n) runs up and hugs me. "Don't scare me like that again." "I don't plan to," I tell her as I hug her back before we part just enough to kiss when we hear Bill's laughter. 

"This isn't the last you'll hear of me. Big things are coming, you can't stop me!" "I'm sorry Gabe," I hear my sister whisper before she presses a button and the fireworks go off, destroying the entire set and all the puppets. "Don't worry I've seen enough movies to know this is the part where the audience thinks it was all part of the show and loves it, cue applause!"

"Not if you blab to everyone that it wasn't a part of the show," I hear (y/n) mutter before the audience boos us and leaves except Gabe. "Gabe! Stick around for the wrap party? We got mini quiches." "Don't speak to me, Mabel, you've made a mockery of my art form. Let's go my loves," He starts making out with his puppets as he leaves.

"Did he just make out with his puppets?" "I might've dodged a bullet there," (y/n) and I nod in agreement and I apologize. "Girls, I'm sorry about all this. It's my fault the puppets got ruined." "Well, one of them survived and she has something to say to you," Mabel pulls out her sock puppet.

"I'm sorry Dipper, I spent all week obsessing over a dumb guy. But the dumb guy I should've cared about was you. Bap! Mystery Trio?" "Mystery Trio," (y/n) and I say in unison before we fist bump and I shake my hand in pain. "Ow! What did Bill do to my hand?" "Nothing a little sleep can't fix, come on bro-bro, (n/n), let's go home." "Seriously I need to go to the hospital," I say as we walk out, (y/n) gently taking my hand in hers saying "We can stop by on the way home."