Gravity Falls Shorts: Heist Movie; Petting Zoo

Mabel's p.o.v.

I grab my scrapbook and the camera Dipper and (y/n) had been using to record their show while we repaired the Mystery Shack back to the way it was. I run into the parlor and set the camera before hopping into the rocking chair near the fireplace. "Wow, we've had a lot of good memories this Summer. Whether it was battling gnomes, solving mysteries, or winning that dog sled race against that space lizard but I'll never forget that trip to a petting zoo..." I start telling the story.

We walk into the petting zoo and I start pointing at every animal that I see, stating "I'm gonna pet you, I'm gonna pet you, oh you better believe I'm gonna pet you," That's when my gaze landed on Octavia the eight-legged cow. I gasp as I rush over muttering "More limbs means more hugs."

"Woah, I didn't think nature would allow this..." My brother trails off as we stare at this magnificent creature. "Yeah, hey hick farmer! What gives?" Grunkle Stan asks the farmer while pointing at Octavia. "Octavia? Well, she's just another blessing from the toxic sludge from the mud flap factory," He explains while I get licked by Octavia and I continue to pet her saying "I could pet this cow forever!" "Well, get your petting in done now cuz I'm gonna eat her come cow-eating season," We all gasp except for Grunkle Stan who comments "So you wanna eat the freak to gain its mutant powers...I respect that."

He starts to walk away and I quickly tug at his sleeve. "Grunkle Stan, we can't let Octavia be eaten!" "Come on Mabel, cows are delicious," He argues so I hug Octavia stating "But we love her!" He looks between the farmer who was aligning a hamburger bun between Octavia and me who was still hugging her. Octavia gives him a lick and he sighs grumbling "Warm up the truck..." We cheer as we race toward the truck, giving Soos a phone to call and distract the farmer.  We then quickly start putting Octavia in the back of Soos's truck before driving off to make our getaway.

The gate closes so we drive through the sheep pen and I shout "Sheep! Dodge! Dodge!" "Brace yourselves!" Grunkle Stan shouts before we drive off a ramp. We make sure to drive off deep into the woods before letting Octavia out and I say my goodbyes. " Goodbye Octavia, here's a little something to remember us by," Grunkle Stan slaps a bumper sticker on her that read: What is the Mystery Shack?" We watch her walk into a field and start grazing with a smile when...She shot an eagle with laser eye vision and started eating it with her long tongue..." Run," (y/n) suggests before everyone heeds the suggestion but me who takes a photo first. 

"Well that was a fun day," I get up and stop the camera just as Dipper and (y/n) come in looking for the camera.