Double Dipper: Part 5

Dipper's p.o.v.

"No friends it's me number 7," I tell them and everyone looks at the real number 7 as he says "That's not me guys! That's not me!" The sticky note peels off a bit to reveal the blue pine tree. Shoot! "Get him!" They start to back me into a corner. "Stay back...Stay back!" I pull out a party popper and shoot it at them, the smoke causing the sprinkler system to start melting all the Dippers. Phew! "Huh, how bout that?" "You!" I hear and turn around to see Tyrone. "Uh oh."

Mabel's p.o.v.

I finish doing the worm for the dance-off as Soos puts on a new song before stating "One more song dudes and then it's time for the bestowing of the party crown, it's gonna be the," An explosion sound rings out, looks like he finally got the hang of it. I turn to Pacifica. "Pacifica I just wanna say whoever wins, it's been a super fun party." "Aw, it thinks it's gonna win. Hey did you hear that? People clapping for the weird girls? Yeah me neither." (Aw Pacifica, don't put yourself down like that, I'm sure a few people will clap for you. Sorry couldn't resist)

Dipper's p.o.v.

Tyrone had put me in a chokehold as he demanded "Say it! Say I get to dance with (y/n)!" I slip out of the chokehold and put him in one as I shout "Never!" Suddenly we hear (y/n) laughing "(y/n)?" We ask, rushing to the balcony to see what was going on. We look on the dance floor to see Grunkle Stan had hoisted her onto his shoulders before running around the room. We let out a sigh before muttering in unison "We blew it, man."

 We let out a sigh as we sit down. "I dunno you wanna go grab a couple of sodas or something?" Tyrone asks and I nod, heading downstairs to get them. I walked into the kitchen to grab two sodas when Soos and Wendy walked into the kitchen. "Dipper! Hey man, there you are! Where you been?" Wendy asked and I gave them a wave. "Oh hey, guys! I've...Been around," I tell them nervously and Wendy raises an eyebrow at me stating "Well you practically missed the entire party, it'll be ending soon." I know...I frown for a second. "Yeah dude, I thought you'd be spending the night with (y/n) considering."

Soos said and I give him a confused look. "Considering what?" "That it's her birthday and all. This is her birthday party," My eyes widen and I almost drop the sodas, it was her birthday?! "I-It is?" I ask and Wendy jabs her elbow into Soos shouting "DUDE! She didn't want anyone to know!" "Oh right! My bad dudes," Soos exclaims facepalming before Wendy sighs and turns to me. 

"Yes, it's (y/n)'s birthday today, she doesn't like to make a big deal about it though, so Grunkle Stan started throwing this party every year but never tells anyone it's a birthday party, the only people that know is me, Soos, Grunkle Stan, (y/n), and now you." " I think she wanted to spend some time with you or somethin' tonight, she's been looking for you too."

Soos tells me, causing me to hang my head low, muttering "I didn't know..." "Well maybe if you hadn't been running around all night to wherever and spent time with her she woulda told ya," Wendy tells me with a shrug and once again I mutter. "Yeah..." I trudge out of the kitchen and look up to see (y/n) dancing with Mabel and Grunkle Stan, how could I even think of trying to celebrate with her now? I walk back upstairs to head to the roof with Tyrone, facepalming myself the whole way mumbling "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" 

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

Soos came back to the DJ stand soon his voice rang out. "Let the party crown voting commence! Applaud to vote for Mabel!" A lot of people started clapping including me and Grunkle Stan. "Let's check the applause-o-meter. Oh pretty good. And your next contestant Pacifica," Few people started cheering and clapping which soon increased after a death glare from Pacifica.

 "Uh oh, a tie! This is like never happened before," Pacifica runs off the stage and I watch her bribe Old Man Maguget to clap giving her the upper hand. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner," The crown was given to Pacifica. "The winner of the contest is Pacifica Northwest." "Thank you whore, hey, thank you, everyone! Everyone come to the after-party at my parent's boat! " (This what I heard so..yeah) Everyone runs off with Pacifica, the party was officially over, unless of course, you're with the Pines family.

 Mabel comes over and apologizes for not winning to Candy and Grenda. "Sorry I let you guys down, I understand if you wanna leave." "But then we would miss the sleepover." "The what?" "We're gonna call our moms and sleepover here with you. You're like a total rock star!" "I have magazine boys!" "Really?! You guys!" "Maybe we don't have as many friends as Pacifica but we have each other and that's pretty good I think." "Soos! Play another song! This thing's goin' all night!" Mabel shouts and I smile as he complies before I let out a sigh.