Gravity Falls Shorts: Lefty

Dipper's p.o.v.

I turn on the camera after reaching our destination and give our intro. "Alright, welcome back to Dipper and (y/n)'s guide to the unexplained. Today we investigate Gravity Falls anomaly number 82: This guy," I turn the camera toward the guy I was talking about, everyone always referred to him as Lefty.

"Sure he seems normal, but if he's so normal explain why he's always facing left," We start to follow him around all day. "We've literally been following him for weeks after I told Dipper about Lefty. Nobody has ever once seen the right side of his face but why?" (y/n) explains before I point the camera at her so she could go over the theories. "Theory one: He's hiding an embarrassing sunburn. Theory two: Half man, half-lizard man-" "And theory number three: my personal favorite. He's normal and Dipper's just crazy!" My sister interjects, shoving her theory in front of the camera and I quickly crumple the paper saying:

"That's not a theory, that doesn't count as a theory," I turn the camera toward me stating "We find out now," We enter the bowling alley where Lefty worked. "Hello, good sir." "I'm sorry but cameras aren't allowed in here." I cover the camera with my hand as I lie to him. "Oh, it's not on. Not on. He bought it," I whisper as I hand the camera to (y/n) who records the interaction. "So, would you mind grabbing those bowling shoes for me? The ones on your right side?" "Those ones?" He asks pointing behind him and I nod.

He takes a step back and reaches around to grab the shoes. Ok time for plan b. I throw my wallet behind him. "Whoops, I dropped my wallet. It's over to your right there. Your right side. You could maybe turn around and-" He sighs, takes two steps back, and hands me my wallet back. "There you are, sir."

"Fine...Can you just get me my bowling ball?" "I don't see why not? Let's see maybe you're a ten or..." I point at him and (y/n) directs the camera at him as I approach him, soon forcing him to turn to his right to find something unbelievable!" "Well, I was thinking it could be the uh...Aha!" It was half a robot being controlled by a bunch of small green slimes? "What the?! We ask in unison when the slimes notice us and gasp.

"We're blown! Shut it down! SHUT IT DOWN!" "The time has come!" They start shouting before swallowing red cubes and disappearing. "THE TIME HAS COME BROTHER!" "I can't! I have a family!" "You signed the oath!" The two take the cube and the body which appeared to be a robot exploded, setting off the sprinkler systems and we heard people complaining so we quickly run away as (y/n) end the video. "Well, that concludes anomaly number 82. I think we might wanna burn this tape!"